English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Looking for a game name ?

Old 08 September 2005, 22:30   #1
Stephen

Old RPG Game

I used to play this game on my Amiga 500 (or possibly my 600), it was a 3D RPG, when you begin the game you start within a city walls, it was a dark setting and set in the old times. I remember having to do alot of 'tasks' before I could leave the map through the gates in the middle of the top wall (I believe that was where it was). I also remember alot of beggers on the streets in the games, not very useful but worth mentioning I believe.

I can't remember much about this game however, I am hoping what I have described so far will jog anyones memories. If I can think of anymore about this game, I'll post it.

Regards,
Steve

Old 08 September 2005, 22:47   #2
Belgarath
HOL Team Member

Might & Magic II ?
Old 09 September 2005, 00:44   #3
Stephen

It was more along the lines of http://hol.abime.net/1898, sadly it wasn't that game. I have looked thought that site but couldn't find a screenshot that looked like the game I am after so in the morning I am going to go through every box I have in the storage room and see if I can find a disk with a name that looks familiar. I found a few games on that site that brought back alot of memories and I am going to start playing again though =)

Problem is, I sold one of my amigas and I gave alot of the games with it, so hopefully I still have the game I am looking for.

Regards,
Steve

Old 09 September 2005, 01:06   #4
Belgarath
HOL Team Member

How about Darkmere?
Old 09 September 2005, 10:47   #5
Stephen

That's the game! Thankyou ever so much.