English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Amiga Magazine Rack > AMR contributions

Old 17 June 2016, 15:35   #1
TEOL

ASM (Scored AMIGA Review Splits Version)

As we are AMIGA Magazine Rack and not Multi Magazine Rack although we do coveer the AMIGA pages of multimags what I did was painfully go through every ASM Mag on the net looking for anything AMIGA with a score for the reviews section of it on the Rack as it's blank wiht no scores currently for ASM.

There is one extra though and that is that I also downloaded the pages for all of the Top whatevers I could find where AMIGA was in the chart.

There is quite a lot of fun to have here as I can see they got a lot of pay offs maybe even a lot more than Power and Format her in England did to give good scores for rubbish slow moving games.

This took a lot of hard work so I hope you enjoy as well as add the review scores onto the site.

I don't know German so I beleive the scores are the final number as well as the bold letter words in the later mags going by other language English mags.

These multimags will take a long time to upload the full PDF's and we only want the AMIGA stuff anyway so thats why I went all out hard mode on it and just got the jpgs of AMIGA related score based reviews.

I beleive we already have this mag indexed but we don't have any reviews in it. Hopefully now the section for it will look quite good with content in it.

ftp://grandis.nu/~Uploads/TEOL/AMIGA...ags/Retro/ASM/

Last edited by TEOL; 17 June 2016 at 15:49.
Old 17 June 2016, 16:12   #2
idrougge

I thought Amiga Action were the biggest sellouts?