English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > New to Emulation or Amiga scene

Old 20 November 2003, 01:48   #1
vertigo

Question Games lists

Hi, this is a question I have asked on some forums before, but never had an answer.

Is there a printable games list with all known Amiga games & Utils? I only know of the LSD docs index and Im sure thats not complete.

Reason being I have nearly 2000 adfs and would love to know what I have not got.

Also does anyone know of a CD indexer (PC) that just indexes and allows the printing of directories, not files, for instance I just want the directory of 1869 listed and not all of its contents of 3 adfs and a readme when printed out.

vertigo

Old 20 November 2003, 09:47   #2
BippyM
Global Moderator

Tosec is quite comprehensive with most things, the dats can be used with rom managers and your 2000 adf's might be recognised and renamed properly!

There are approx 40,000 files recognised by Tosec for the Amiga (This includes maybe a 100 non-adf's tho!) I also have about 7000 non-recognised adf's and I am sure there are alot more than that

So as you can see.. you ain't touching the iceburg yet :eek

checkout www.tosec.org for the dats etc and get rommanager, romcentre or clrmamepro to sort them
Old 20 November 2003, 21:24   #3
vertigo

40,000!!! :eek :eek

Jez Im not even above water with that Iceberg scenario, I was expecting maybe 5000 but not that many.

Its interesting as I really cant think of what I could add to my list apart from the numerous bolder dash clones, see I really do need a list.

thanks for you input..

vertigo