English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Coders > Coders. Language > Coders. AMOS

Old 09 May 2015, 12:19   #1
Ecalius500

Meteor Defender by Ecalius Software 2015

Hi Amigans !!

Here you have Meteor Defender, an arcade classic, held in Amos Professional.
It's my first game made for the Amiga platform. Since 2008 Ecalius Software
don't
he has been able to take any other retro game platforms, always due to lack
time as you know produced by daily stress. Martians a Space Invaders
Amstrad CPC, programmed in assembly, it was my first production, which failed to
work very well in the real machine, Meteor Defender if it will, as it has been
set in a real Amiga 500 with ACA500. This game can be improved, since the code
employee has been basic, have not used the system interrupt AMAL as yet
I'm starting to walk with Amos Professional. In future releases, Ecalius Software
promises to improve the technical and graphical quality. Well, to play Meteor Defender, lighting
the Amiga, and insert the disc, the game is bootable. Play joystick, and the key
Space Amiga, if you press "p" do pause the game. The mission is to prevent
meteor destroyed the city, which is protected by a force field to be
weakening each impact, during the game will come several items that will help you
survive.

I hope you like, a greeting !!! ;-)

Ecalius Software 2015
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MeteorDefender_001.png
Views:	505
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	44153   Click image for larger version

Name:	MeteorDefender_003.png
Views:	481
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	44154   Click image for larger version

Name:	MeteorDefender_005.png
Views:	1063
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	44155  

Last edited by Ecalius500; 09 May 2015 at 20:21.

Old 09 May 2015, 14:44   #2
Ecalius500

Meteor Defender by Ecalius Software 2015

There is a bug, now the zip file is a true version.
Sorry!!! ;-)
Attached Files
File Type: zip EcaliuSoftware2015.zip (442.8 KB, 637 views)

Old 09 May 2015, 21:06   #3
Kerry3.1

Enhorabuena por esta aportación!
Aunque sea sencilla, el esfuerzo se agradece! y seguro que, a partir de aquí, te atreverás con más retos y harás que la comunidad se mantenga fuerte, es siempre un lujo ver gente que saca cosas nuevas para nuestro ordenador !
Un abrazo!

Old 09 May 2015, 21:16   #4
tolkien
AmigaMan

I like people from Spain doing stuff for our machine. Thanks mate.
Aupa kerry, veo que te has metido en eab...el mejor foro para amiga clásico.
Old 10 May 2015, 00:11   #5
Kerry3.1

Jejeje, pues muchas gracias, aunque yo provengo de otro foro, cualquier lugar donde se comparten conocimientos del Amiga es un lugar agradable para mí.
Yo también intento aportar mi grano de arena para que la comunidad se mantenga firme, no importa si es mucho o poco, lo que importa es que esto no se pierda, por que ahora que he restaurado mi viejo Amiga le estoy sacando más jugo que incluso mi PC de estudio/trabajo, y seguro que mis proyectos no se quedan aquí, tengo muchas cosas pensadas, sólo el tiempo es el que dicta que se hagan posibles

Old 10 May 2015, 09:39   #6
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry3.1 View Post
Jejeje, pues muchas gracias, aunque yo provengo de otro foro, cualquier lugar donde se comparten conocimientos del Amiga es un lugar agradable para mí.
Yo también intento aportar mi grano de arena para que la comunidad se mantenga firme, no importa si es mucho o poco, lo que importa es que esto no se pierda, por que ahora que he restaurado mi viejo Amiga le estoy sacando más jugo que incluso mi PC de estudio/trabajo, y seguro que mis proyectos no se quedan aquí, tengo muchas cosas pensadas, sólo el tiempo es el que dicta que se hagan posibles
This is an English board, so please post in English. Thanks.
Old 12 May 2015, 16:50   #7
Kerry3.1

I am sorry, but I can't see the reason why I need to write in English if the person that publishes this post is Spanish and I am too.
As you can see, the other posts I write are in English, but I see this is a logical exception. We are both from the same country.

Old 12 May 2015, 18:18   #8
Thorham
Computer Nerd

Quote:
I am sorry, but I can't see the reason why I need to write in English if the person that publishes this post is Spanish and I am too.
It's because this is an English board. By writing in Spanish, many people, including myself, don't know what you guys are talking about. Use personal messages for that.
Old 12 May 2015, 19:05   #9
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Quote:
As you can see, the other posts I write are in English, but I see this is a logical exception. We are both from the same country.
Many people here aren't from Spain and can't understand what you are saying. Like Thorham said if you just want to address the author of this post directly, you can do so my writing a PM here, but posts on the forum have to be made in English.
Old 12 May 2015, 22:36   #10
Kerry3.1

Google Translator is good for that purpose! I use it many times when traslating from German! We live in the computers era, every solution is on the net! Don't be too lazy

Old 12 May 2015, 23:02   #11
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Just post in English. If you have a problem with that, don't post here.
Old 12 May 2015, 23:24   #12
Predseda
Puttymoon inhabitant

Send a message via ICQ to Predseda
Ecalius500: thank you for a new game, it is highly appreciated. Also welcome aboard.

Kerry 3.1, I feel your opinions a bit offending. This is EAB which stands fo ENGLISH Amiga Board. Please, accept it. I am not sure if it is directly against the forum rules, but we are not interested in non-english posts here. Thank you in advance.
Old 13 May 2015, 00:01   #13
Thorham
Computer Nerd

Quote:
Don't be too lazy
That's why you should post in English instead of expecting other people to use a translator
Old 13 May 2015, 00:28   #14
Michael Sykes
WinUAE end user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorham View Post
That's why you should post in English instead of expecting other people to use a translator
I vote for a "bitch slap" smilie. Sarcasm is not enough to treat such a behaviour...
Old 13 May 2015, 03:24   #15
Supamax
Da Digger :)

Thumbs down

Quote:
Google Translator is good for that purpose! I use it many times when traslating from German! We live in the computers era, every solution is on the net! Don't be too lazy
Old 13 May 2015, 06:46   #16
OscarBraindeaD

Hi all,
Ecalius congratulations for your first Amiga game, I like to see new games for my favourite platform!
I've tested the game in an a500 and MIST fpga board and works well, I like it. Some times the asteroids flash a bit, but it doesn't affect to gameplay.
I'm spanish and I return to amos a few days ago too! after more than 20 years without amos programming...
I hope to see new games from you!

Best regards!
Old 13 May 2015, 08:34   #17
Kerry3.1

Don't let emotions lie to you, I was just kidding, I am one of the most loyal fans to the Amiga and didn't want to be sarcastic at all... I am this way, my sense of humour is sometimes as weird that anyone doesn't get it, but I never say things to make offense, and even less when is Amiga related.
I can understand that some could be bothered, but I think some other may be exagerating, having in mind that this is only letters, if you could see my face while I was saying this you would never be offended

Do not make an offense from this, it's just a joke, but it's so true that I used translator many times in several phorums, when trying to read German and Italian, and that never bothered me, it's only a paragraph!
The only thing we were doing is congratulate an Spanish friend in our mother tongue, nothing got missed here, but I will apologize if someone, in any way, could be offended (that's not offense for me, but, as I said, I am very particular, not everyone acts the way like me in such situations, that's what the Amiga community is different: Because WE are different
Don't forget we are friends... not enemies!

Old 13 May 2015, 11:09   #18
Leffmann

Bienvenida a EAB, Ecalius y Kerry!

Don't worry about the grumpy comments here and that your humor is lost on them. I think it's great that you have such a grown-up and light-hearted attitude, this place needs it sometimes!
Old 13 May 2015, 11:41   #19
Kerry3.1

Thanks so much! I am a very optimistic person, and my job is technician. I have plans to build my own store in Spain, and, of course, give support to the Amiga community, not only here in Spain, but worldwide, through a future web page, Youtube Channels, etc.
Of course, it has to be oriented to the PC family, but I will give all the necessary support for all the Amiga users who need help and advices on their system.
I am a biggest Amiga fan and love it to death, so this is gonna be my dream come true.