English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Amiga Magazine Rack > AMR suggestions and feedback

Old 01 May 2007, 14:46   #21
MethodGit

I'm sure they'll all be placed inside one carefully put-together package like the other coverdisk set I bought recently. And remember I can't image any disks myself due to the lack of hardware! Hence why I'm always offering them to anyone here in the UK who is able to dump them....
Old 07 May 2007, 19:18   #22
MethodGit

'Lo and behold, I've taken the bait. Oh Bippy, I hope you're not still busy, cos' there's going to be quite an amount of disks coming your way......
Old 08 May 2007, 01:33   #23
Galaxy

Nice one. Let us know if there are any goodies amongst those.
Old 11 May 2007, 14:08   #24
MethodGit

Hmmmm.... while I might have uncovered a few rare ones, it seemed the 540 figure was helped along by there being more than one copy of certain disks (and I don't mean cloned copies with rubbish labels, I mean more than one of the same original coverdisk etc). It was mostly Amiga Power, Amiga Format and Amiga Computing disks, with some early (including from the beginning) and late CU Amiga and odd AUI, Amiga Action and The One disks thrown in. I even came across a "Mac Format" coverdisk, and a disk which looked like it had been formatted from a PC Zone floppy.

The GOOD news is that I've found the May 1994 disks of The One (the only TO disks I found overall in fact!), the AP13 Sensible disk, and an Amiga Action Cannon Fodder demo disk that I never even knew existed!

I'm not sure which AUI, AF and AC disks you don't already have (particularly the later disks), seeing as I don't memorize those as much as AP, TO and AA.

Bippy can buy this lot off me, but he'll probs have to pay me the postage price at least.
Old 04 June 2007, 20:35   #25
BippyM
Global Moderator

Method i'm currently cataloguing my coverdisks, I only want what i don't have..

If that is ok, then let me know