English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Old Rare Games

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 07 April 2011, 12:10   #1
kiwirod
 
Posts: n/a
Wall Street Wizard English Version

Hiya Team

About 11,000 years ago I owned an english version of Wall Street Wizard, but lost it and have never been able to find it again.

Any chance someone here has this super super rare wee fella ?

Cheers

R
 
Old 07 April 2011, 18:17   #2
Kitty
Can’t rain all the time..

Kitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: London UK
Age: 36
Posts: 1,517
hmm gonna be tricky to find me thinks ..
I just checked the tosec and theres about five versions but they are all german
Kitty is offline  
Old 08 April 2011, 00:16   #3
kiwirod
 
Posts: n/a
Yea, over about 15 years (literally) I have regularly checked all available sources and only ever seen the german ones.

But I do know that it did come out in English (had it !) and have only just found out about this awesome board, so thought I would give it a go.

Thanks for lookin for me !

Cheers

Rod
 
Old 11 April 2011, 23:09   #4
mr.vince
Cheesy crust

mr.vince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hawk's Creek
Age: 42
Posts: 1,374
Will ask the coder. Did not know there ever was an English version, but hey... he should know. Might take some time since he's resigned and is doing something completely different now but... I am sure I can harass him enough to get an answer.
mr.vince is offline  
Old 12 April 2011, 04:50   #5
Redwood
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sydney / Australia
Posts: 83
This looks like it might be an english version:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Commodore-Ami...-/320681784980
Redwood is offline  
Old 18 April 2011, 06:36   #6
kiwirod
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
This looks like it might be an english version:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Commodore-Ami...-/320681784980
Oh noes ! I hadnt checked this site for a while and it sold ! Gutted ! thanks very much for keeping an eye tho !

I will happily buy it if anyone has it.

Cheers

Rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.vince View Post
Will ask the coder. Did not know there ever was an English version, but hey... he should know. Might take some time since he's resigned and is doing something completely different now but... I am sure I can harass him enough to get an answer.
Amazing ... you know the coder ? Please try !

Last edited by TCD; 18 April 2011 at 07:49. Reason: Back to back posts merged. Use multi-quote.
 
Old 27 April 2011, 10:21   #7
mr.vince
Cheesy crust

mr.vince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hawk's Creek
Age: 42
Posts: 1,374
I am sure that if there was, he only has the original release which had a manual protection, so you would need the manual.

Still have the original German one, but that won't help you I guess...
mr.vince is offline  
Old 29 April 2015, 01:31   #8
DrBong
HOL / AMR Team Member

DrBong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,361
Eek

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwirod View Post
About 11,000 years ago I owned an english version of Wall Street Wizard, but lost it and have never been able to find it again.

Any chance someone here has this super super rare wee fella ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
hmm gonna be tricky to find me thinks ..
I just checked the tosec and theres about five versions but they are all german
Guess what I found in my spare room??!! Stay tuned.........

EDIT: See this thread for the follow-up to this teaser of a post!

Last edited by DrBong; 29 April 2015 at 17:53.
DrBong is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
wtb-street fighter 2 speccy version JACK98 MarketPlace 0 18 June 2010 23:08
War Wizard - MS DOS - full/registered version Zandig Retrogaming General Discussion 3 11 September 2009 03:35
Street Fighter II WHDLOAD-version? retrogamer request.Old Rare Games 5 09 January 2007 17:41
Street Racer AGA (working version) NPI request.Old Rare Games 3 13 December 2006 23:12
AmigaOS4 version of wizard.library and new AmiPhoto catalogs available Paul News 0 11 July 2006 12:57

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.06658 seconds with 13 queries