English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 30 December 2005, 18:39   #41
dAb

Great thanks! I was in too much hurry to answer the riddle and I didn't check out the hidden crystal balls. Now I'll take a break for the holidays and I'll return in the new year. See ya!
Old 31 December 2005, 03:16   #42
alexh
Thalion Webshrine

Italian Review Page 1
Italian Review Page 2
Italian Review Page 3
Italian Review Page 4

Being Italian, I hope you enjoy these. You might need to zoom in a bit.
Old 31 August 2006, 11:06   #43
Limm

Hi
Can you help me find Ferrin's daughter in Ferrin's storage cellar? I tried to use the pickaxe but i nothing found. Please tell me where i may exactly found Ferrin daughter

Old 31 August 2006, 11:31   #44
alexh
Thalion Webshrine

Remember what Gorban told you about tornaks when you visited him in Dor Grestin? In the cellar at [14,13] the eastern wall looks strange. Try to memorize the wall texture here, there are more places like this. Use the pick-axe in front of the strange wall and it opens!

At [18,5] there is hole in the ceiling. It's a little bit hard to see if you have switched on the ceiling texture in the options menu. Cast a spell of levitation or use a rope to ascend to a tornak cave.

Tornaks are horrible creatures that do an average of 85 points of damage in each fighting round. Watch your health while fighting them and cast healing spells in time. The good news is, at least you'll get some experience points for killing tornaks.
Old 31 August 2006, 12:00   #45
Limm

Big thx for tip alexh Im happy because someone still looking in this topic. I have an another question. In Lebab's tower i found a chainmail made from mithryl. That is all what i can found in this tower? I walkaround all tower and i found nothing else.

Old 31 August 2006, 16:55   #46
alexh
Thalion Webshrine

The shop in the north east of the one level is run by Lebab's daugther and offers recharging of magical items. Recharge the crystal ball you found at your grandfather's cellar and it will provide a map view of the surrounding area when used outside. There will be very good use of this item later.

Other objects to be found in Lebab's Tower include: potions, a wind pearl, a wishing coin and a scimitar sword.

If you didnt find these then you didnt look everywhere.

NOTE: There are several illusionary walls in Lebab's Tower
Old 31 August 2006, 23:39   #47
Limm

Thanks again alexh. I must precisely search Lebab's Tower, but first i must return from Kire moon Now i am in deep mine level, ancient place 3 or something

Old 31 August 2006, 23:42   #48
alexh
Thalion Webshrine

Great game isnt it?

The Engish version is perhaps the first AGTW entry. I spent several years coaxing the Authors into supplying me with the finished but unreleased English version.
Old 01 September 2006, 01:03   #49
Limm

Yes Ambermoon is a great game but Amberstar is not bad to. I like both games. Heh... i remeber the times when i try solve Riddle Master riddles on his island and satisfaction when i successful comleted that task. It's a pity that never release a 3 part of the Amber series.

Old 01 September 2006, 10:10   #50
alexh
Thalion Webshrine

If you have an x86 PC there is always Albion by Blue Byte. Started on an Amiga and Written by the entire Ambermoon crew after the death of Thalion it is a worthy successor.

http://www.bluebyte.net/eng/products.../p_details.htm
Old 01 September 2006, 10:41   #51
Limm

Great! They say that Albion is an unofficial third part of Amber series. I must play in Albion ( don't have x86 Pc but i have a DosBox ), but first i must finish Ambermoon Thanks alexh.

Last edited by Limm; 01 September 2006 at 12:06.

Old 01 September 2006, 12:06   #52
Limm

In shop I buy a Bladder fruit and in antique area i found a antique book and antique object. Where i can use this items?

Old 01 September 2006, 15:09   #53
alexh
Thalion Webshrine

Ah, the safe in the Ancient Ruins that holds an ancient book written in an unknown language.

I've never found out what to do with the book, you dont need it to finish the game. If you ever figure out what to do with it let me know.

There are several Ancient objects you can find in this area that are magical, can be used by anyone and can throw fireballs.

I cannot remember bladder fruit. Are they just not nourishment?
Old 01 September 2006, 16:22   #54
Limm

I checked, Bladder fruit they are not nourishment. They may be buy in second dwarf city on forrest moon.

Old 02 September 2006, 00:53   #55
Limm

I'm finished Ambermoon! Great game! Big thanks alexh for help.

Old 13 September 2006, 13:26   #56
schibi

I'm stuck!

I really don't know how to open locked chests. I'm in the thieves house and i think the horseshoes are in the chests but don't know how to open them ideas?

Old 13 September 2006, 15:33   #57
alexh
Thalion Webshrine

Pick them.

On the dialogue when you encounter a locked chest you can pick them manually (but you need reasonable theif skills on harder chests) or you can use an item, such as a key or a lock pick.

Examining a locked chest can *I think* give you the difficulty rating of picking the lock, but you may need a skill to be able to do this.

There are also traps associated with locks which you sometimes have to disable.
Old 13 September 2006, 15:46   #58
schibi

Well, I have no lock picks, no key and no char with lockpicking ability. Seems like I'm really stuck

Old 15 September 2006, 23:24   #59
Wolfus

Hi all!

I finished Ambermoon for a several times and IMHO it is the f... BEST game I have ever played. If you have any problems with Ambermoon or Amberstar, write me mail (wolfus AT zoznam.sk).
There is only one problem I have. In english version 1.07 there is no way i can bring Gryban to higher level than his starting 35. Why? I cannot remember if it was also in German version, because I played G. version about 8-9 years ago...
Sorry my rusty english, it is going worse day by day

Last edited by Paul; 16 September 2006 at 11:45.

Old 21 September 2006, 21:56   #60
Antiriad
The Sacred Armour Of

I always think its a shame you can't get the character in the fire filled tower due to a bug in the English version.

Anyhow, EXCELLENT game - one of the few I have played from start to end. If only it had been released a few years earlier, it would have got the credit it deserved.