English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.WinUAE

Old 18 May 2018, 13:23   #1
Nour T.

Problem in selecting RTG graphics.

I dunno if this is the right thread for that, so excuse me as I'm still a newbie. ^^;

I have been messing with WinUAE for quite while and managed to know quite a lot about the AmigaOS and its workbench. However, I tried to follow the Green Alien Guide, which is this: http://guide.abime.net/wb3.1/chap5.htm

I have just installed Picasso96 and thought I was ready for that, but as it turns out that it didn't utilize uaegfx at all. When I inspected further, I just realized that there's a section dedicated for RTG graphics thing. I heard somewhere that UAE Zorro III resembles that uaegfx, but when I tried to select it, it just won't do it. I always press F12 and not see it being selected, despite being literally done that.

Here's a gif to show you that scenario.

https://i.imgur.com/m9FqAk9.gifv

Ignore that DH0 error thing, I just derped somewhere in the configuration, but my point still stands. So any help would be very appreciated, thank you. ^^;

Old 18 May 2018, 17:58   #2
Toni Wilen
WinUAE developer

Click "Error log" button, it probably says you have 24-bit addressing capable hardware emulated which can't have Z3 boards. Make sure CPU is at least 68020 and 24-bit addressing is not ticked.
Old 18 May 2018, 22:04   #3
Nour T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
Click "Error log" button, it probably says you have 24-bit addressing capable hardware emulated which can't have Z3 boards. Make sure CPU is at least 68020 and 24-bit addressing is not ticked.
Thank you so much man. I know that It could have been probably one of the dumb questions, but it has baffled me and I dunno what have I done wrong. I just disabled that 24-bit addressing thing.