English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 16 May 2010, 01:34   #1
Antiriad
The Sacred Armour Of

Big Retro Clear Out

Hi folks, well the time has come for me to have a grand clear out of the last of my retro collection and I thought I would try here first rather than Ebay.

Specifically the following hardware:

Amiga 1200 68060, 96MB Fast Ram, internal SCSI adaptor, internal 2.5" HD, external Scandoubler/FlickerFixer (Re-Boxed)
Amiga 1200 68030, 16MB Fast Ram, internal 2.5" HD (Original Box)

Plus a Squirrel SCSI CD-Rom, a pair of external SCSI hardrives, various odds and ends i.e. Catweasel MkIII, a plethora of Quickshot Joysticks and CD32/Mega Drive Joypads, as well as the following boxed games (unless stated otherwise):

Agony, Alien Breed Special Edition 1992 (Unboxed, No Manual), Alien Breed Tower Assault AGA, Apidya (Team 17 Re-release, Unboxed - my fault, Manual), Archer Macleans Pool, Banshee AGA, Barbarian (Tenstar 3 Pack Cassette Case), Batman (Tatty C64 Box, Hit Squad Budget Disk, Tatty Original Manual, Batman Returns, BattleMaster, Beetle (Shareware, Unboxed, No Manual), Birds of Prey, Cadaver, Cannon Fodder (Unboxed, no manual), Cannon Fodder 2, Captive, Captive 2 - Liberation AGA, Carthage, Castle Master (Hit Squad Budget), Chaos Engine ECS, Chuck Rock 2, Civilization (Acid re-release), Conquest of Camelot, Dark Side, Days Of Thunder (Cassette Case), Deluxe Paint 2 (Manual Only), Dennis ECS, Diggers and Oscar CD32, Disposable Hero, Driving Force (Powerplay Cassette Case), Dune II (Hit Squad Budget), Dungeon Master 2: The Legend of Skullkeep, Eliminator (Beau Jolly Budget, Unboxed, No Manual), Elite, E-Motion (Powerplay Cassette Case), Eye of the Beholder, F1GP, Federation of Free Traders (Includes soundtrack tape!), Feud, FIFA Soccer (Acid Re-release), Fire and Ice, Frontier Elite 2 (Two copies in different sized boxes), Future Wars, Gods, Golden Axe, Grand Monster Slam (Powerplay Cassette Case), Goldrunner, Hired Guns, Impossible Mission 2025 ECS, Indiana Jones & The Fate of Atlantis (Original and Kixx Budget), It Came From The Desert, Jahangir Khan Squash (Unboxed, no manual), James Pond (GBH Budget), James Pond 2 Robocod, James Pond 3 AGA, Joe Blade 2 (Cassette Case), K.G.B., Lemmings, Lemmings 2 (Unboxed), Light Force 4 Compilation (No manual, only Voyager and R-Type, IK+ and Bio Challenge missing), Lombard RAC Rally, Manchester United Europe (Unboxed, no manual), Maniac Mansion, Microcosm CD32, Micromachines, Midwinter, Monster Pack Vol 2: Shadow Of The Beast 2, The Killing Game Show, Awesome, Mortal Kombat II, Myth (Unboxed, Manual, Poster), Nigel Mansell Grand Prix, Oh No More Lemmings (Unboxed), Operation Thunderbolt, Pacmania, Pinball Dreams (Amiga Zool Pack), Pipe Mania (Powerplay Cassette Case), Populous & The Promised Lands (Hit Squad Budget - The disks have been replaced with hacks!!!), PowerMonger, Pucman (No disk), Puggsy, Roadkill AGA, Rock 'n Roll (Powerplay Cassette Case), R-Type (Hit Squad Budget, Unboxed - my fault, Manual), RVF Honda (Powerplay Cassette Case), Shadow Fighter AGA, Shadow Of The Beast II (Cassette Case), Shadow Warriors, Side Arms, Sim City 2000 (unboxed, floppy manual), Skidmarks, Soccer Kid, Speedball 2 (Tatty Box), Star Lord, Star Trek 25th Anniversary (Unboxed, no manual), Super Methane Brothers, Super Stardust AGA, Superfrog, SwitchBlade, Sword Of Sodan, SWOS (Two identical copies), Team Yankee, Terrorpods, The Settlers, Theme Park AGA (Two identical copies), Thunderhawk, Tower of Babel (Powerplay Cassette Case), Unreal, Uridium 2, Voyager (Cassette Case), War In The Gulf, Wing Commander, World Championship Boxing Manager (Unboxed, no manual), Worms, Xenon (Tronix Budget), Xenon 2, X-Out (Unboxed - my fault, Partial Manual), XP8 ECS, XR35 (Cassette Case), Zool, Zool 2, Zynaps

Additionally there is the following hardware:

Amstrad 464 (Boxed)
Amstrad 6128 (Boxed)

Plus an external DDI unit as well as a lot of customised 3" discs with games compilations on them

Atari 520STfm with PowerPack Collection

The proviso is that this would ALL need to be picked up from Bexhill in East Sussex - a large estate car/people carrier or van would be required.

I look forward to any offers.
Old 16 May 2010, 10:59   #2
JLPedro
JLPedro

Any chance of posting the Amstrad 6128 (pm price with shipping to portugal)? Please.....
Old 16 May 2010, 11:31   #3
Allen1

Hi there Antiriad,

that's a lot of great gear you have there, and realistically you should put a price on the big items or "offers around xxx etc". There are several accelerators that have appeared for sale here today so maybe you should keep the fleabay option open or sell the items in bundles rather than having one big list, it would also be nice to see these items being posted rather than needing to be collected.

Everyone likes a bargain but don't feel pressured into accepting the first silly offer, structure the prices to something realistic or to what you are happy to accept while still being a bargain to the buyer.

Good luck with your sales
Old 16 May 2010, 12:08   #4
Loedown
Precious & fragile things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen1 View Post
Hi there Antiriad,

that's a lot of great gear you have there, and realistically you should put a price on the big items or "offers around xxx etc". There are several accelerators that have appeared for sale here today so maybe you should keep the fleabay option open or sell the items in bundles rather than having one big list, it would also be nice to see these items being posted rather than needing to be collected.

Everyone likes a bargain but don't feel pressured into accepting the first silly offer, structure the prices to something realistic or to what you are happy to accept while still being a bargain to the buyer.

Good luck with your sales
My only chance for a bargain and someone has to say don't accept the first silly offer, I have 20p here for everything, dammit!

Some good gear you've got there, good luck with your sales.
Old 16 May 2010, 12:27   #5
Allen1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loedown View Post
My only chance for a bargain and someone has to say don't accept the first silly offer, I have 20p here for everything, dammit!

Some good gear you've got there, good luck with your sales.

Nice one M8
Old 16 May 2010, 17:05   #6
ivansc

how much for the squirrel? I already have scsi cdrw and scsi hard drives but if you want to keep it all in one lump I suppose I could use a spare.
Old 16 May 2010, 18:36   #7
Djay
95th User

can you pm me your postcode, i live in brighton, so i might be able to pick up something
Old 16 May 2010, 19:11   #8
cosmicfrog
The 1 who ribbits

Send a message via MSN to cosmicfrog
I might be intrested in the external SCSI hardrives, depending on price and ribbit factor
Old 17 May 2010, 19:23   #9
Antiriad
The Sacred Armour Of

Well then it sounds like I ought to break this lot up after all.

Gimme time to get my head together folks.

Last edited by Antiriad; 17 May 2010 at 19:36.