English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 17 October 2019, 03:49   #1
Aarbron11
Registered User

 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1
Unhappy Shadow of the Beast 3 Invincibility

Hey, all!

I'm a complete newb here, and with tech somewhat, so i'm asking for your help.

I've followed the purported invincibility cheat for SHADOW OF THE BEAST 3 to the letter: type DADDY DRAW THIS FOR ME and press "Enter".
Did that. Got the smiley face in place of the shuriken, with initials.

Now … the cheat says to press right cursor for invincibility, and left to remove it.

I've done that - pressed right cursor, held it down, blah blah … and it doesn't work.

Help??
Aarbron11 is offline  
Old 17 October 2019, 08:31   #2
Solo Kazuki
Registered User
Solo Kazuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Poland
Posts: 648
You just need to press once, no need to hold key. It's like switch.

How do You control game? Not emulating joystick from keyboard by any chance?
Solo Kazuki is online now  
Old 17 October 2019, 12:00   #3
DamienD
Global Moderator

DamienD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London / Sydney
Age: 43
Posts: 15,477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarbron11 View Post
Hey, all!

I'm a complete newb here, and with tech somewhat, so i'm asking for your help.

I've followed the purported invincibility cheat for SHADOW OF THE BEAST 3 to the letter: type DADDY DRAW THIS FOR ME and press "Enter".
Did that. Got the smiley face in place of the shuriken, with initials.

Now … the cheat says to press right cursor for invincibility, and left to remove it.

I've done that - pressed right cursor, held it down, blah blah … and it doesn't work.

Help??
The cheatcode definitely works Aarbron11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo Kazuki View Post
How do You control game? Not emulating joystick from keyboard by any chance?
Exactly

Obviously just make sure you don't have "Keyboard Layout B" set for "Port 2" as then the cheat won't work.
DamienD is offline  
Old 18 October 2019, 00:49   #4
lesta_smsc
Registered User

lesta_smsc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,854
Can't add much other than you've just given me the desire to play the entire series from start to finish! Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
lesta_smsc is offline  
Old 21 October 2019, 22:46   #5
AmigaHope
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New Sandusky
Posts: 319
Funny that you mention this cheat as I remember I never tried it, as SotB3 was the only one I could ever beat without cheating (and SotB2 was the one that was super hard to beat even *WITH* cheating).
AmigaHope is offline  
Old 22 October 2019, 03:04   #6
malko
Ex nihilo nihil

malko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: CH
Posts: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaHope View Post
Funny that you mention this cheat as I remember I never tried it, as SotB3 was the only one I could ever beat without cheating (and SotB2 was the one that was super hard to beat even *WITH* cheating).
"EAB/Lemon compo"
SotB I : https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=96686
SotB II : https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=97934
malko is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shadow of the Beast 2 Muerto request.Other 18 31 January 2017 05:38
shadow of the beast marley Retrogaming General Discussion 4 06 September 2016 16:19
Shadow of the Beast AF2013 project.Maptapper 6 30 July 2013 15:24
Which was the best shadow of the beast? magnox Nostalgia & memories 87 01 January 2008 04:18
shadow of the beast 2 and 3 jamielemon request.Old Rare Games 1 17 August 2004 21:30

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.06650 seconds with 13 queries