English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 30 March 2009, 12:44   #21
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

This thread was doomed the moment So Blonde was mentioned Either this or that way
Old 30 March 2009, 12:46   #22
Shoonay
Global Caturator

Why? It's really that good? ... or bad?
I don't get it if that's a joke, never played the game, sorry...
Old 30 March 2009, 12:58   #23
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Because either the discussion will continue about So Blonde or why not discussing So Blonde I'm not very impressed by So Blonde, but it's a classic point & click, which are quite rare these days. Neither the story nor the puzzles are really good (which is why I play those games btw ). So if you can find it cheap and have too much free time I would give it a go.
Old 31 March 2009, 12:42   #24
Macca
Zone Friend

It's okay - story looks fun but some of the puzzles don't make sense and are very, very hard without looking at the solution.

To make her walk faster hold down space. I think if you double click on the next zone it auto does it.

M.
Old 31 March 2009, 14:05   #25
StarEye
Zone Friend

Yeah, I may have just been lucky, but I've kinda just stumbled across some of the solutions to the puzzles. If that's just a coincidence, I can imagine how hard it would be without some guide.

You can double click to make her move faster (didn't know about space, didn't really try), and double click on the zones to skip trough to it.

Disappointed that the map didn't actually serve any purpose other than to look at though. I was hoping it would be like the island map in Monkey Island, but no. Don't know why they didn't do that.
Old 06 August 2023, 10:42   #26
Shoonay
Global Caturator

Looks like "A Vampyre Story" was updated a week ago on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/news/...51506158427099

Quote:
Bug fixes, more localizations, trading cards, and more!
? We're thrilled to release a new update for A Vampyre Story! ?
First things first, the price has been lowered to $9.99 (or your regional equivalent). To celebrate the release of this update, we're also having a 15% off sale lasting a week!

? Bug Fixes

We've addressed various issues people were having when running the game on modern systems. If you encounter more bugs, please let us know in the community discussions!

? More Localizations

The game now supports Czech, French, German (voiced), Italian, Polish, Russian (voiced), and Spanish.

? Steam Deck Verified

We've made sure the new build of the game works flawlessly with the Steam Deck!

?? Steam Cloud Saves

Safeguard your saves and continue your adventure with Mona across any of your devices.

Steam Trading Cards & Library Assets

Since we're already here making updates, we've taken the opportunity to add emotes, backgrounds, trading cards, and badges. We spruced up the library art as well!

That's all for now, we hope you enjoy these additions and fixes. Thank you for your support, and happy gaming!
Old 07 August 2023, 22:13   #27
petran

I had the gamer gate version and had to install the German voice mod because game had compatibility issues with English version.

IIf the Gamergate site does not update it, I'll grab the Steam version for convenience