English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Old Rare Games

Old 05 July 2006, 01:24   #1
Psyco

SEARCHING FOR GAME: "Numbers Up"

Hi there, ...

does anyone has the *.adf Image or a *.zip file from the game called "Numbers Up" or maybe it was "Number Up" .

It was quite simple and i think that it was only startable from Workbench Platform.

Aim of the Game was, to shot numbers from the bottom line to the top line with only clicking the left mouse button, and the numbers who touched at the top e.g. 6 and next to it 7 , then they were calculated and the result was your points. sounds easy, but you couldnt time the speed of the numbers they came from left OR right in the picture (on bottom). you lost when you hit two numbers together. e.g. 6 and 6 , or 7 and 7 , or 8 and 8 and so on.

would be very fine if someone could up it to the Zone.

Otherway i ve to grab out my A600 and hope that i can start the Harddisc were it was on (harddisc was hard damaged, because you have to hammer it against a wall or something else, and then it could turn the inside-life of the Harddisc)

nice greets,

psyco

Last edited by Psyco; 05 July 2006 at 12:42.