English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.EAB File Server

Old Yesterday, 01:06   #2541
quantum8

Happy to see it back up and running. Thanks for all the hard work combing what looked like a nightmare of directories to go through!
Old Yesterday, 10:16   #2542
Havie

I'd just like to say well to done to all involved. The FTP in an invaluable resource when sometimes you're looking for something and I don't think some of the members can understand the amount of work needed to sort it out!

Perhaps they should check every file on their own computer and see how long this takes!
Old Today, 13:26   #2543
Revenile

Glad to see the FTP is back up. Am gonna have to work on getting my post count high enough to gain access. Thanks again for the hard work keeping the FTP clean as according to your rules, guys. Some may not like the idea, but the rules are there for a reason. Most companies probably don't care if their Amiga games are hosted on the FTP here as their software isn't for sale anywhere but maybe second-hand and probably for stupid high prices, but stuff that's still legally available for easy purchase? I agree it needs to be kept clean unless given strict permission. So yeah, good job guys
Old Today, 15:41   #2544
Turran

Russia is once again open for business. I removed the block. Lets hope they behave =)

Only china being totally blocked right now.
Old Today, 16:17   #2545
chip
Amiga Demoscene Archive !

Glad to see the ftp server back again

Thanks for all the work done