English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 29 March 2005, 21:08   #1
daddy

KiXX Indiana Jones and the Last crusade (1989) for the Atari ST

Hi guys,

As you can see I'm new here. I've just managed to get our Atari 1040 ST up and running again and wondered if you could give me a hand with Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: The Action Game (Kixx 1989) - the Amiga version is just the same as the atari I believe. I'm looking for a walkthrough solution to the game. All I can find on the net are solutions to the later last crusade game which is completely different. If anyone has any ideas etc. please post.

Cheers,

D

Last edited by daddy; 30 March 2005 at 14:54. Reason: Wrong Description

Old 29 March 2005, 22:19   #2
JudasEZT

I found this Googling
http://www.the-spoiler.com/ADVENTURE...crusade.1.html

but better, why dont you play it??
Old 29 March 2005, 23:51   #3
daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasEZT
Thanks, but unfortunately that's is the wrong version . The game in question is the Action Game of four levels which features 1: the caves, 2: the tomb, 3: the zepplin, and 4: the grail booby traps. The solution above is for the later point and click game which was far more extensive (and probably better) and resembled the Monkey Island format. I'm looking for the solutions to the 2 disk game the packaging of which displays "INDY. Indiana Jones and the last crusade". If it's anyhelp the packaging depicts Indy on Horseback, as supposed to the picture of him and his father (which I think is used for the game in the above solution).

Old 30 March 2005, 00:10   #4
Belgarath
HOL Team Member

You did ask for the solution to indiana jones and the last crusade - the graphic adventure, the game you actually mean is indiana jones and the last crusade - the action game
Old 30 March 2005, 00:10   #5
StarEye
Zone Friend

Then you're not looking for "The Graphic Adventure" but "The Action Game"
Old 30 March 2005, 01:12   #6
JudasEZT

Here are maps and tips for IndyTheLastCrusader-ActionGame, the version is Spectrum, but Im sure is very similar to 16bits versions.
http://www.the-tipshop.co.uk/cgi-bin...e+Last+Crusade
Old 30 March 2005, 14:56   #7
daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath
You did ask for the solution to indiana jones and the last crusade - the graphic adventure, the game you actually mean is indiana jones and the last crusade - the action game
Noted and edit, cheers.

Old 31 March 2005, 02:58   #8
BlaCkAdDa
Zone Friend

Send a message via ICQ to BlaCkAdDa
whats so hard about it? i'tsa straight forward platformer ... not too hard to find your way around in... unless your after a cheat?