English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Modules

Old 19 April 2009, 08:55   #1
mihcael
Zone Friend

more info about 2 mods [found 2/2]

Looking for more info about the 2 mods below that have been added to Modp3 recently. We (myself and off1k) did browse through modland, modarchive and AMP briefly at different times but didn't find anything.

my guess would be from a demo maybe, but nothing i recall! Testing Faster may be known by another name altogether?? Testing Faster sounds early 90's while WAD is more mid-late 90's.

Testing Faster info, mp3 mod
Quote:
Dance sort of techno tune with a classic rhythmic groove that corresponds nicely to that beautiful vocal! Remember playing this a long time ago, but cant seem to find any info about, believe it might go by another name?? Im sure someone will recognise it??? Let the bass kick!
,mihcael
We Are Different info, mp3 mod
Quote:
Here we have a great remake/remix of We Are Different originally by Members of Mayday. This mod to me is the best version Ive heard, the problem is I cant remember where I got this from and I have no bloody clue as to who made this mod. Im hoping someone out there in the land of internet might know. Comment please if ya know.
,PigSticker
Any help would be appreciated!!

Last edited by mihcael; 07 November 2016 at 10:26.
Old 04 May 2009, 04:05   #2
mihcael
Zone Friend

Been a few downloads but no info so far!! So another question to those who have downloaded and presumable listened...

Have you heard these mods before?

It might help to narrow it down a bit!
Old 22 August 2009, 07:56   #3
mihcael
Zone Friend

Found out who is the author of Testing faster, thanks to Spoonwizard/ aka Echo/LSD over at AMP.

Quote:
'Testing' was a track written by Assassin/LSD (Lee) as one of his ideas for a JOEs style demo after I told him I wanted help with a successor (Satan on Speed). He sent me a mod called 'testing' - one which I made go a bit faster before sending it back, hence the comment in the mod.

All completely unfinished work. Satan on Speed never came to fruition.

Hope this clears up some stuff!

Graham
and here is the original (testing slower ) testing 4-09 mod if anyone is interested.

(definately prefer the faster one!)
Old 14 July 2015, 04:56   #4
CuLpRiT

Hey michael long time! Yes testing was my mod. The only thing i remember about satan on speed, was a few mods that echo sent to me that were in their very early stages.

Testing was originally gona be used on the Retina Burn demo, but it was too slow for that! There might be a version around with it on, not sure. We persuaded Zadd to use his Mind Meltation mod in the end. Much better suited.

Not too keen on the faster mix. Mainly just because the vocals dont really fit. Maybe if you chopped things up, you couldve transposed up a key.

But hey ho. First time ive heard this
Old 07 November 2016, 10:29   #5
mihcael
Zone Friend

Finally notice the reply to this thread.

Great to get the extra insight from you CuLpRiT, thank you!!

Also the 2nd mod was long since identifed, I just did not update this thread till now.
Quote:
Axxy said,

I have this mod. I think it's by Voice/Appendix from Silicon Graphics 2 aga demo in 1995. http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=14653