English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.UAE Wishlist

Old 24 November 2017, 01:01   #1
Sgt Jack V

Separate controller configs for different games/configs using the same controller

I would like a feature to be added so that you can choose different controller bindings for different games and configurations. Quoted (and paraphrased) below;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Jack V
I have been using a universal setup [for all my games and configurations] where I have switched around the buttons so that games that use “Up” to jump now have a separate button bound to that function, while still keeping “Up” as a function. Examples include Turrican and Quik & Silva.

However, Turrican 3 has a “joypad mode” which allows use of a two button controller such as a Master System controller. [I.E. button 1/A would be fire, button 2/B would be jump] I would like to use the joypad mode, but keep my custom button configuration for other games and configurations.
Old 20 December 2017, 09:37   #2
Toni Wilen
WinUAE developer

Late answer..

Game Ports custom #1-#6 slots should do it. Or do you mean something more complex, like having separate controller config files?
Old 03 February 2018, 15:09   #3
Sgt Jack V

The latter.