English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 28 August 2018, 22:04   #41
dirkies
Zone Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Penguin View Post
I just snorted beer out of my nose at that, thanks...

Personally I get the impression he means well but is massively out of his depth, and instead of reaching out for help he sees enemies everywhere rather than admit his own lack of skill. He'd not have spent that money on PCBs had it been a complete scam. I feel a bit sorry for him.
I don't feel sorry for him for all the heinous accusations he made against decent people, this guy is a narcissistic nutcase.
Old 28 August 2018, 22:12   #42
zipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXeler0 View Post
Wooot? I was expecting someone else at the top spot :-)

https://mashable.com/2018/08/26/best...9#8cxWbXCZCmqX
Well, missing Salva, too!
Old 21 September 2018, 20:50   #43
grelbfarlk

It is with heavy heart I must report as others pointed out the Phase5 facebook page appears to be gone. The Satanic Amiga Mafia must have cast some concrete shoes for him and sent him packing off of the Prime Material. Now if I can only figure out how to get my 4000EUR back that I bank transfered to him eight months ago.
Old 21 September 2018, 21:05   #44
nexus

giving that guy any money was the same as dealing with some stranger selling something in a back alley lol
if people were that dumb to give him any money without even seeing something working wasnt very bright

i was curious this was soon to happen as he was posting tons of cards etc forsale noway today he could make them its just not even cost effective and pointless
every card needs to be redesigned with cpus that are much faster and just as cheap and condensing every component in the design to something today that uses way less parts etc

anyways everyone should have known something wast right if for years you couldnt show 1 working card yet trying to sell a entire line-up

guess we know 100% he has no GROUNDS lol

Last edited by nexus; 21 September 2018 at 21:11.
Old 21 September 2018, 21:28   #45
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grelbfarlk View Post
Now if I can only figure out how to get my 4000EUR back that I bank transfered to him eight months ago.
I hate to say it, but more fool you i.e. parting money with this scammer, especially after everything that's occurred over the past few years and has been well documented throughout the Amiga community...

I do feel sorry for you; but come on man, who in there right mind would trust this fool i.e. Salvador???
Old 21 September 2018, 21:32   #46
Daedalus

He appears to have moved his official company web presence to Twitter Will be interesting to see the whole new round of incomprehensible rants and mass banning that results...
Old 21 September 2018, 21:33   #47
Daedalus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
I do feel sorry for you but; come on man, who in there right mind would trust this fool i.e. Salvador???
I could be wrong, but I think (and really hope) he was joking about sending money...
Old 21 September 2018, 21:36   #48
grelbfarlk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
I hate to say it, but more fool you i.e. parting money with this scammer, especially after everything that's occurred over the past few years and has been well documented throughout the Amiga community...

I do feel sorry for you; but come on man, who in there right mind would trust this fool i.e. Salvador???

Yes... who in their right mind

Good to hear that it moved to Twitter, thank goodness. Less policing but it will limit the length of the rants though wouldn't it? That's an overall downgrade.
Old 21 September 2018, 22:13   #49
Mr.Flibble

Aww shame, *snort*
Old 21 September 2018, 22:52   #50
Locutus

Quote:
Originally Posted by grelbfarlk View Post
Now if I can only figure out how to get my 4000EUR back that I bank transfered to him eight months ago.

I do hope you are kidding
Old 22 September 2018, 04:00   #51
grelbfarlk

I just figured throwing enough money at the problem would fix it, after all running a VERY legitimate business and having the 3rd largest PCB manufacturer with WEE with Taxes and other VERY IMPORTANT BUSINESS RELATED THINGS, would guarantee me a freshly manufactured CSPPC-2 and GREX-2. I wasn't going to ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES, after all the shareholders and board of directors of his VERY LEGITIMATE business would revolt and their stock on the DAX would plummet if even a whiff of illegitimacy were to appear. And since Chucky won't finish his A3640 RAM adapter what was I to do? I'll tell you, just send 4000 EUROS to some guy with a facebook page and some old pictures with watermarks slapped haphazardly on them. That's the only reasonable thing to do. No grounds for complaint.
Old 22 September 2018, 04:26   #52
Hedeon
Semi-Retired

Bummer. I would have liked the G-Rex boards. Even said to him do the easy stuff first...
Old 22 September 2018, 11:25   #53
Foebane
Banned

Phase5? I used to use their 68060.library files, until it turned out that I didn't even need them under WinUAE.
Old 22 September 2018, 11:55   #54
stachu100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locutus View Post
I do hope you are kidding
+1
None is so stupid.
Even a bucket of nails is smarter.
Old 22 September 2018, 19:42   #55
eteP

This was just too good to be true. Salva even advertised Cyberstorm versions I, II, and IV in his Facebook 'shop' recently. Who on Earth would believe that he would start making the older versions as well?

It was kind of entertaining for a while, but the rants in Facebook were ridiculous and scary at the same time. This guy clearly has some serious issues. Or maybe he was a troll from the beginning...
Old 22 September 2018, 20:29   #56
Locutus

Quote:
Originally Posted by stachu100 View Post
+1
None is so stupid.
Even a bucket of nails is smarter.

Hey, only Amiga makes it possible.....
Old 22 September 2018, 20:51   #57
nexus

[ Show youtube player ]

Last edited by nexus; 22 September 2018 at 21:02.
Old 23 September 2018, 01:32   #58
grelbfarlk

Quote:
Originally Posted by eteP View Post
This was just too good to be true. Salva even advertised Cyberstorm versions I, II, and IV in his Facebook 'shop' recently. Who on Earth would believe that he would start making the older versions as well?

It was kind of entertaining for a while, but the rants in Facebook were ridiculous and scary at the same time. This guy clearly has some serious issues. Or maybe he was a troll from the beginning...

I wondered about that myself, also whether the Cybervision 64-TWO, was the idea or was he confused by the idea that the Cyberstorms were just different performance levels?

I mean maybe there could be some slight improvements to things like Cybervision-64-TWO could use the fastest available memory. Lets ignore for a second that he'd have to get new ROXXLER chips manufactured, I thought those were a custom job.
Old 23 September 2018, 03:26   #59
nexus

bet he doesnt even own a Amiga lol just parts to take pics of
Old 23 September 2018, 09:18   #60
BSzili
old chunk of coal

I personally can't wait for the Blizzard PPC IX with DDR4 memory! He posted photos of low profile DDR4 slots on Facebook before, so it must be around the corner