English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Other

Old 05 February 2021, 22:55   #1
cmsj

The Carpet Monster utilities disk(s)

Howdy

A very long time ago, when I was a wee lad, I knew a couple of brothers in Brighton, UK. One of them was called Emlyn, but I can't remember the other one's name - it was also something Welsh.

Like me, they were very much into Amigas, and we would trade software. At one point I got a couple of disks from them called The Carpet Monster Utility Disks and there was some great stuff on there, one of which particularly stuck with me - it was an intro creator that did scrollers, starfields and suchlike. I played with that thing for hours and hours, and it was among the disks I held onto the longest before my various Amiga things became lost to the mists of time.

I would love to know if anyone has copies of the disk(s), or even if someone knows who The Carpet Monster was (I think it was one of the brothers, but I'm not sure).

Thanks!