English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Off Topic > OT - Gaming

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 27 June 2017, 14:42   #1
Anubis
Maj. Voodoo

Anubis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: #DrainTwitterSpam
Age: 45
Posts: 2,284
Titanfall 2 (PS4)

Just completed campaign mode, interesting game, just a bit too short and too linear, but what to expect from shooter game?!

Worth getting to experience story and play once, maybe twice...

Well, might next game seems to be bit different considering linear story - Mass Effect Andromeda.
Anubis is offline  
AdSense AdSense  
Old 29 June 2017, 16:08   #2
Muzkat
Into the Wonderful
Muzkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Earthrealm
Age: 36
Posts: 1,279
Don't forget to give Titanfall 2's multiplayer a go - it's fun for a quick blast.

As for ME:A, I'm going to wait until it is patched more comprehensively (and for the price to go down lol).
Muzkat is offline  
Old 03 July 2017, 21:20   #3
gimbal
cheeky scoundrel
gimbal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Spijkenisse/Netherlands
Age: 36
Posts: 2,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
Just completed campaign mode, interesting game, just a bit too short and too linear, but what to expect from shooter game?!
After playing Borderlands 2 + the pre-sequel I expect a long game with lots of secrets, beautifully crafted levels/zones both horizontal and vertical, really fast gameplay, optionally silly humor, good voice acting and even a decent story.

I've not seen or heard of too many of those, unfortunately.
gimbal is offline  
Old 06 July 2017, 14:15   #4
Anubis
Maj. Voodoo

Anubis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: #DrainTwitterSpam
Age: 45
Posts: 2,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzkat View Post
Don't forget to give Titanfall 2's multiplayer a go - it's fun for a quick blast.

As for ME:A, I'm going to wait until it is patched more comprehensively (and for the price to go down lol).
I think just because I am lame, I don't even bother trying multiplayer with most of the games. Most of newer games I borrow from Library, which now has bigger collection then video stores used to have when those were around.


Quote:
Originally Posted by gimbal View Post
After playing Borderlands 2 + the pre-sequel I expect a long game with lots of secrets, beautifully crafted levels/zones both horizontal and vertical, really fast gameplay, optionally silly humor, good voice acting and even a decent story.

I've not seen or heard of too many of those, unfortunately.
Titanfall 2 does have acceptable story with good voice acting and some well done humor. Level design is well done, but story itself just a bit too short, specially if you compare it to borderlands.

At the moment enjoying Tekken 7 with my kids.
Anubis is offline  
Old 15 July 2017, 04:54   #5
Muzkat
Into the Wonderful
Muzkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Earthrealm
Age: 36
Posts: 1,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimbal View Post
After playing Borderlands 2 + the pre-sequel I expect a long game with lots of secrets, beautifully crafted levels/zones both horizontal and vertical, really fast gameplay, optionally silly humor, good voice acting and even a decent story.
Agreed, although I do find myself favoring shorter games these days. I like tearing through games and seeing everything they have to offer, then quickly jumping to the next adventure before things get stale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
I think just because I am lame, I don't even bother trying multiplayer with most of the games. Most of newer games I borrow from Library, which now has bigger collection then video stores used to have when those were around.

At the moment enjoying Tekken 7 with my kids.
I'm more of a single player person, but I venture out into multiplayer occasionally. Don't worry if you get mashed online - it probably means you have got more of a life than the kid who beat you, who probably practices the game 24/7.

And with gorgeous graphics, easy to pick up controls and fluid fighting mechanics, Tekken 7 is almost the perfect fighting game.
Muzkat is offline  
Old 17 July 2017, 16:38   #6
Anubis
Maj. Voodoo

Anubis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: #DrainTwitterSpam
Age: 45
Posts: 2,284
I don't have a problem when online kidz are beating me in online games, my problem is when my own kid bits a crap out of me.

I agree, Tekken 7 is really great game, just about to unlock all videos and game art (including all previous Tekkens). Also customization of screen and characters is well done.
Anubis is offline  
AdSense AdSense  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shadow of the Beast 4 for PS4 FreakyDan Nostalgia & memories 282 13 March 2017 23:04
Kick Off Revival for PS4 and PS VITA TheFoxSoft Nostalgia & memories 35 28 June 2016 22:43
Decent PS4 PSN+ Games LuMan OT - Gaming 3 08 December 2015 22:30
Amiga emulator on PS4? TenLeftFingers Retrogaming General Discussion 25 14 November 2015 00:32
putty squad ps4 lame remastered music Sandro Retrogaming General Discussion 4 20 February 2014 17:56

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Page generated in 0.25315 seconds with 14 queries