English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Off Topic > OT - Gaming

Old 27 June 2017, 14:42   #1
Anubis
Maj. Voodoo

Titanfall 2 (PS4)

Just completed campaign mode, interesting game, just a bit too short and too linear, but what to expect from shooter game?!

Worth getting to experience story and play once, maybe twice...

Well, might next game seems to be bit different considering linear story - Mass Effect Andromeda.
AdSense AdSense  
Old 29 June 2017, 16:08   #2
Muzkat
Into the Wonderful

Don't forget to give Titanfall 2's multiplayer a go - it's fun for a quick blast.

As for ME:A, I'm going to wait until it is patched more comprehensively (and for the price to go down lol).
Old 03 July 2017, 21:20   #3
gimbal
cheeky scoundrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
Just completed campaign mode, interesting game, just a bit too short and too linear, but what to expect from shooter game?!
After playing Borderlands 2 + the pre-sequel I expect a long game with lots of secrets, beautifully crafted levels/zones both horizontal and vertical, really fast gameplay, optionally silly humor, good voice acting and even a decent story.

I've not seen or heard of too many of those, unfortunately.
Old 06 July 2017, 14:15   #4
Anubis
Maj. Voodoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzkat View Post
Don't forget to give Titanfall 2's multiplayer a go - it's fun for a quick blast.

As for ME:A, I'm going to wait until it is patched more comprehensively (and for the price to go down lol).
I think just because I am lame, I don't even bother trying multiplayer with most of the games. Most of newer games I borrow from Library, which now has bigger collection then video stores used to have when those were around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimbal View Post
After playing Borderlands 2 + the pre-sequel I expect a long game with lots of secrets, beautifully crafted levels/zones both horizontal and vertical, really fast gameplay, optionally silly humor, good voice acting and even a decent story.

I've not seen or heard of too many of those, unfortunately.
Titanfall 2 does have acceptable story with good voice acting and some well done humor. Level design is well done, but story itself just a bit too short, specially if you compare it to borderlands.

At the moment enjoying Tekken 7 with my kids.
Old 15 July 2017, 04:54   #5
Muzkat
Into the Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimbal View Post
Agreed, although I do find myself favoring shorter games these days. I like tearing through games and seeing everything they have to offer, then quickly jumping to the next adventure before things get stale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
I think just because I am lame, I don't even bother trying multiplayer with most of the games. Most of newer games I borrow from Library, which now has bigger collection then video stores used to have when those were around.

At the moment enjoying Tekken 7 with my kids.
I'm more of a single player person, but I venture out into multiplayer occasionally. Don't worry if you get mashed online - it probably means you have got more of a life than the kid who beat you, who probably practices the game 24/7.

And with gorgeous graphics, easy to pick up controls and fluid fighting mechanics, Tekken 7 is almost the perfect fighting game.
Old 17 July 2017, 16:38   #6
Anubis
Maj. Voodoo

I don't have a problem when online kidz are beating me in online games, my problem is when my own kid bits a crap out of me.

I agree, Tekken 7 is really great game, just about to unlock all videos and game art (including all previous Tekkens). Also customization of screen and characters is well done.
AdSense AdSense