English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Old Rare Games

Old 28 November 2001, 18:00   #21
Amiga1992

NOoooooooo dont leave!

at least throw me yer email! who will be there for me to talk about De La Rua´s latest ramblings?
Old 28 November 2001, 19:07   #22
MethodGit

Eek .....

That is it. That is FUCKING it.

FRED, GROW UP AND STOP BEING AN IMMATURE ASSHOLE!

I feel utterly hurt by these terrible comments you're making. How DARE you refer to me as "the death of EAB"? If you don't like what I say, don't come in and attack me verbally! Just move away and take deep breaths. Unleashing your dark side isn't going to make you, me, or anyone else feel better. Please, we all desperately want the old you to return, don't we people?

And sorry if my outburst made you feel any worse, but I seriously wasn't expecting you to be like this on the board. I don't want you to revolt me or wish me dead or anything like that.

@Akira & Twist: don't you act like assholes too!! We're all meant to be united at these dodgy times. Don't you understand that?

@Codetapper:
Once again you speak complete bullshit. YOU cut the crap, I am absolutely fecking sick of you even linking me with WHDLoad all the time. I don't know how many times you've mentioned my name and that word in the same sentence or paragraph, but it's got to stop. I told you I quit the stupid HDF collection business, it was taking ages and it's simply made a complicated mess on my games partition which hopefully will go away very soon. And when I meant I wanted to share the originals with other people, I meant I wanted to upload it on a good FTP that's publicly available to everyone. And I wouldn't take the credit, either, I'd mention Akira's name in the thanks part.

ONCE AGAIN, the entire EAB community attacks me. Over some unimportant comments. I will NOT quit though, I want to be strong here. I'm sure RCK wouldn't tolerate these horrific bully tactics either. I want peace on this forum. Thank you.
Old 28 November 2001, 19:15   #23
Paul
RIP Friends

Marz why don't you do the decent thing and apologise to all those you have upset on the board, for whatever reason.

It's supposed to be a community, so where is your community spirit?
Old 28 November 2001, 20:32   #24
MethodGit

OK, I apologise fully for any needless and pointless stuff I may have spurted out in the past year. Seriously.

Sorry I can't think of a longer apology right now, I'm having trouble thinking of the right words.
Old 28 November 2001, 21:04   #25
Amiga1992

Lousy puke
Old 28 November 2001, 21:43   #26
MethodGit

I make a proper apology and refuse to accept it??!!! NAZI SCUMBAG. Why won't you behave???
Old 28 November 2001, 23:15   #27
Amiga1992

I cannot tolerate to be called with such a name. RCK, please take proper action with thsi individual.
Old 28 November 2001, 23:46   #28
MethodGit

Angry Jesus christ. You just don't get it do you?!!!

Well, why do you think I called you that?!! HUH??!!!

BECAUSE I GAVE OUT A SERIOUS FULL APOLOGY AND YOU SPAT IT VENOMOUSLY BACK IN MY FACE!!!! YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT!!! I WILL NOT TOLERATE THAT!!!

Oh wait, I forgot, you're part of Fred's "special" & sinister Let's-harass-Marz-cos-he's-a-rom-kiddie-therefore-he-must-be-retarded-and-worthless-to-the-world clan. Like it or not, I will say it clear that you, Fred & Twist have become elitist, big-headed, smart-arsed evil assholes who think they can run this board the way they want to and hurl hatred and abuse at anyone who comes their way for the smallest things. By throwing hate abuse at rom kiddies (so what if I'm one?!) you are proving yourselves to be fascist to the extreme. And you lot are illegally getting away with it. Why doesn't RCK deal with you three instead, huh?!

And besides, I still remember birdy calling the whole lot of yas Nazis in a thread before, and yet he was spared. So why should I be kicked off for calling an individual inhabitant of this board a similar name?
Old 29 November 2001, 00:09   #29
birdy-scc
Banned

Marz, I called people Nazis because there was censorship involved, and also because I was attacked *anonymously* at my homepage.

Neither of these things have happened to you, so please don't make the comparison. I was very angry when I said that, and I apologised unreservedly to those I had offended by mistake.

I actually think that Twist has become legitimately annoyed at you, as I mentioned in an earlier thread, but I don't think he's "evil" enough to carry on a vendetta against you.

You seem fairly intelligent but you don't seem able to go and get the information you keep requesting by yourself. Being young is no excuse for *wanting* to be spoon-fed.
Old 29 November 2001, 00:29   #30
MethodGit

OK, but I was also extremely angry when I called Akira a Nazi. I apologise to those who read this thread and felt offended by my comments. But I seriously hope Akira learns a lesson here, that I am not a fuckwit and I hate being pushed around like limp clay all the time.

I wasn't trying to make a comparison to your Nazi-related post anyhow, I was simply reminding others that you basically used the word too, that's all.
Old 29 November 2001, 03:02   #31
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

Re: .....

Quote:
Originally posted by MarzAttakz
That is it. That is FUCKING it.
Oh dear...
Quote:
@Akira & Twist: don't you act like assholes too!! We're all meant to be united at these dodgy times. Don't you understand that?
Well, not really. I don't think I was being an asshole, though. I suggested you were requesting too many disks, then in the next comment I joked with Fred that we should do horrible things to an effigy of you. It was a joke! I also commented in that same response that I was gonna do drugs with Fred, but obviously that was a joke, too. And I get called an asshole for that? I suppose I should be hurt, too. But I realize you are just having an outburst.

I think you slam down on me again in another post (in this thread or another, I forget). But remember this: all of my comments to you are directly attributed to something that you posted initially. I don't give you negative responses to every message you post. I rarely, if ever, call you names, except for rom kiddie, and that was not an insult, it was description of how I felt you were acting. And if Amigaboy, for example, came on here and posted the same messages with the same track record as you have, I would have responded exactly the same way.

Here is how it looks to me: you create an air of hostility when you troll. And you DO troll. Things will go normal for weeks, you're treated like one of the gang, all is well, then you get restless with no one attacking you and start a barrage of postings that look like flamebait. Subjects that are well established as things that either people don't care about or that annoy people. Be it requests for games that seem questionable for one reason or another, or something that makes you look like a leech, or something about music artists that you know everyone on here hates. Or you'll beg for responses to a thread that has none. Something that is obvious to everyone on here (except for you) that is guaranteed to get you flamed. That is called trolling. You don't do it for a while, and then all at the same time, you set troll bombs all over the place (making it seem almost intentional). And now is no different. It has even been brought up in the last week before this big explosion now. It seems we have to have a time-out with you ever 4-6 weeks, usually resulting in a whole big ordeal that uproots everything here. Everyone gets mad, fusses, leaves long messages, apologies are flung around, and ultimately, the dust settles. Is this ritual really neccesary to go through every several weeks?!?

Quote:
ONCE AGAIN, the entire EAB community attacks me. Over some unimportant comments. I will NOT quit though, I want to be strong here. I'm sure RCK wouldn't tolerate these horrific bully tactics either. I want peace on this forum. Thank you.
No, the entire community here hasn't attacked you. It seems more like a publicity stunt. And the real attacks are not over unimportant comments. That was just what began all of this. The rage that everyone is responding about is over Fred leaving.

Peace is more than a buzzword. I think we all want it. It can only be achieved by action, not lofty ideals. It's not worth starting over to try and achieve this if we are going to be right back to square one in six more weeks.

//edited only to correct a typo and one misspelling...

Last edited by Twistin'Ghost; 29 November 2001 at 03:33.
Old 03 December 2001, 12:52   #32
steztheskinhead

Hooooo

Bloody Hell !! I haven't been here fer a while but it's nice to see yer all getting along so well :-) Merry Christmas

Old 03 December 2001, 13:49   #33
utri007
mä vaan

Could you just stop this......

I don't know anything about history of this.....

But sorry to say guys, I think this is wrong forum for this.

I there any adults here? mean over 18 ?? 16??
Old 03 December 2001, 17:29   #34
andreas
Zone Friend

Send a message via ICQ to andreas Send a message via AIM to andreas
Thumbs down Agree / Stop bashing!

Quote:
BECAUSE I GAVE OUT A SERIOUS FULL APOLOGY AND YOU SPAT IT VENOMOUSLY BACK IN MY FACE!!!!
Unfortunately, this is CORRECT. Yes. I'm gonna play a sort of mediator now, just for a minute because I cannot stand this.
Akira, nothing against you, but also you have to give people a real chance to change themselves, even though he/she might have done or uttered things in the past you did NOT like at all. Sorry, well I know I'm attacking you from behind now, but I have to, because I want to be JUST and not a PARTIAL bootlicker. Anyway, it's by no means my way of personally attacking you (what for?), but it's meant to be exemplary for everybody who just tends to swear at the other one because he lacks arguments.
It's plain to see: calling Marz a 'lousy puke" immediately after he apologized is really NO way of showing that you want to give him a chance. And this can easily intensify the antipathy even more. Briefly: an answer like that is irrelevant and polemic. That's no democratic way at all and I cannot say it's alright, even though I appreciate your presence here on EAB, Akira.

Last edited by andreas; 03 December 2001 at 17:46.
Old 03 December 2001, 18:27   #35
Amiga1992

I see where yer coming from andreas, and point well taken, but dont you think we gave this guy chances to behave already? and when he seemed to behave and all, he starts with his childish manners again. I told RCK I won't do this again, because it's no good for the EAB, and the second Marz splurts a load of bollocks, I'll ignore the guy.

No hard feelings. you bloody backstabber *whack* *thump* take that! *biff*

;D
Old 03 December 2001, 19:10   #36
Peanutuk

Marz

I am not a full time reader of the board but I stop by every other day or two.
For what its worth I think Marz really offers nothing to the board as far as information and insight about the Amiga goes. 99% of his posts are requests for ADF's or such like which I guess is partly the fault of the other users - after all, if they weren't so willing to help in the first place then he wouldn't bother hanging around.

Well actually - that's a good point....
MARZ:-Why do you insist on being a presence on this board when pretty much everybody dislikes you in a very vocal manner?!?! Remember that it is very hard to personally criticise somebody via this board - we only know what each member tells us about themselves and most things are based on a persons actions not who or what they are - this in a way is the beauty of the net.

Therefore, the reason whey people have a problem with you is becuase you act in such an immature and selfish manner. Isnt it enough that a person shiuld upload 23 disks (!) once ? Think of the time it takes for no other purpose than to please others. People are very generous on this board with both their time and files - this is what makes the board such a top place. But they aren't saints......and anyone is going to get pissed off when their generosity is taken for a ride; something which you do on a daily basis.

If the main contributors on the board thing your an arsehole becuase of the things you do then so be it. Either like it or lump .

Think on.
Old 04 December 2001, 00:51   #37
andreas
Zone Friend

Wink

Quote:
No hard feelings. you bloody backstabber *whack* *thump* take that! *biff*

;D
NOOOO!! NOT AGAIN! AAAARGH! OOOUCH! STOP THAT! :laugh
Old 04 December 2001, 16:54   #38
Amiga1992

keine issues of Amiga Plus for andreas! keine!
Old 04 December 2001, 22:28   #39
andreas
Zone Friend

Evil grin

hey Akira is trying to speak German!
Try hard, you might get even better than Fred :laugh
Old 05 December 2001, 03:14   #40
Amiga1992

Ich nehme der whisky, für andreas meine freund

yeah I forgot all the little german I knew :P My family used to live in Germany, and I went to Stuttgart for three months! but this is getting waaaaay off topic

Germany is a great country.

Random thing I love from Germany: Haribo
Thing I totally despise from Germany: Pumuckl ! ARGH! KILL THAT BASTARD!