English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Looking for a game name ?

Old 24 January 2018, 13:03   #1
Caballus

Here is the hardest yet... Top-Down... remembering 1 Level

Hello guys,

here is yet the hardest one and most difficult one to remember for me. It was a level (not the first one) which I can remember from the top-down maybe snake-like game:

- Maps were changing according to the actual theme
- A particular mission was a medical-theme (syringes? blood?)
- The main color of that level which I can remember is THIS, sand-like.
- I remember a snake... like shaped like oooooo though I don't know if it chased me or if it was me
- There were structures or blocks preventing to go through them
- I think I had to pick things up

MS Paint sketch

It is not Magic Serpent! I watched a youtube clip on that one, I didn't saw any level with that given color.

You made me meet 2 games of my childhood which I never was able to find back then. Yet this one here is the most difficult one to remember.

Thank you guys for helping me with Pioneer Plangue and Soldier of Light before!

Greetings,
Caballus

Last edited by Caballus; 24 January 2018 at 13:16.

Old 24 January 2018, 13:20   #2
DamienD
Banned

Another tough one... any of these?
Old 24 January 2018, 13:24   #3
Caballus

I cant recall any of them except of maybe the snake chasing me and the specific color of that level. It was not the first level of that game. I remember it being a calm game, nothing stressful like the snake-games... so maybe I was steering something else and the snake was trying to hunt me..

Old 25 March 2018, 21:13   #4
stephenfalken

Description reminds me of one game - could it be 'X-it' ?

I think the aim of the game was to get out of the room you were in.

Screeny here
http://www.lemonamiga.com/games/popu..._03.png&kuk=03
Regards
Old 26 March 2018, 20:28   #5
th4t1guy

This sounds familiar.
I want to say I remember a snake-type game that had a syringe power-up as well as good apples and rotten apples; The good apples would grow the snake and rotten apples would shrink the snake.
I want to say this was something on Aminet...possibly an AMOS game, but I can't remember the name. Does any of that sound familiar?
Old 23 January 2024, 15:16   #6
Caballus

Quote:
Originally Posted by th4t1guy View Post
This sounds familiar.
I want to say I remember a snake-type game that had a syringe power-up as well as good apples and rotten apples; The good apples would grow the snake and rotten apples would shrink the snake.
I want to say this was something on Aminet...possibly an AMOS game, but I can't remember the name. Does any of that sound familiar?
Sorry for this late response... got completely caught off-guard the hard way in real life. Now I'm back...

It sounds familiar, especially regarding this strange level with the syringe. Every level was different though. I hope it won't get lost in the catacombs of my brain forever these are very faint memories. I was lucky in many other titles though

EDIT: If I'd waited and wrote this post tomorrow... it would be exactly 6 years after I created this thread... oh my god!