English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 10 January 2019, 11:33   #1
Englyst
Registered User

Englyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Norring, Denmark
Age: 46
Posts: 68
Amigastore.eu communication

Hi folks.

Just want to know if anyone have problems getting a response from Amigastore.eu? I've commented my order with a question and even emailed them via their sales email and so far no response.

It's an order for a Vampire 500+ V2 and was placed in December, and I'm wondering why I haven't heard anything from them.

Is it normal?

Thanks.
Englyst is offline  
Old 10 January 2019, 11:36   #2
kikems
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Oviedo
Posts: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Englyst View Post
Hi folks.

Just want to know if anyone have problems getting a response from Amigastore.eu? I've commented my order with a question and even emailed them via their sales email and so far no response.

It's an order for a Vampire 500+ V2 and was placed in December, and I'm wondering why I haven't heard anything from them.

Is it normal?

Thanks.
Try contact again. Amigastore are an effective shop, for my experience.
kikems is offline  
Old 10 January 2019, 11:38   #3
Englyst
Registered User

Englyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Norring, Denmark
Age: 46
Posts: 68
Ok thanks. I'll wait a day or two before emailing them again. I was just worried about the whole thing since I've heard nothing from them.
Englyst is offline  
Old 10 January 2019, 12:08   #4
kikems
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Oviedo
Posts: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Englyst View Post
Ok thanks. I'll wait a day or two before emailing them again. I was just worried about the whole thing since I've heard nothing from them.
I would send another email yet, I imagine that the Christmas period, between holidays it is easy to lose an email.
kikems is offline  
Old 10 January 2019, 21:26   #5
Englyst
Registered User

Englyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Norring, Denmark
Age: 46
Posts: 68
I got a response from them today. They had been swamped in orders and emails and were furiously trying to get everything done. So the Vampire is on it's way! Woohoo!
Englyst is offline  
Old 11 January 2019, 07:31   #6
gregthecanuck
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Englyst View Post
I got a response from them today. They had been swamped in orders and emails and were furiously trying to get everything done. So the Vampire is on it's way! Woohoo!
Congratulations!
gregthecanuck is offline  
Old 11 January 2019, 13:05   #7
Englyst
Registered User

Englyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Norring, Denmark
Age: 46
Posts: 68
Thanks! Can't wait to finally join the undead accellerator crowd
Englyst is offline  
Old 12 January 2019, 19:38   #8
avukatka
Registered User

 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Istanbul/Turkey
Posts: 3
Amigastore.eu are really effective shop. I bought a Buddha II for my A1200 and they helped a lot... By the way I am happy for your new vampire
avukatka is offline  
Old 13 January 2019, 01:13   #9
Ledfoot
Registered User

 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ USA
Posts: 31
I have one coming from vesalia this week as well. Can't wait!!!
Ledfoot is offline  
Old 13 January 2019, 06:48   #10
Englyst
Registered User

Englyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Norring, Denmark
Age: 46
Posts: 68
@avukatka

Thanks! Will be exciting to have new amiga stuff to play with.

@Ledfoot

Congrats - I am as stoked as you are
Englyst is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Floppy drive power connector (on Amigastore's External Floppy Disk Drive Adapter) arkpandora support.Hardware 4 19 September 2017 00:41
Serial Port <--> Tablet: no communication ral-clan support.WinUAE 0 02 February 2011 20:51
Supercars 2 communication screens jotd Retrogaming General Discussion 11 04 December 2006 19:06

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.07210 seconds with 15 queries