English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > New to Emulation or Amiga scene

Old 29 August 2022, 23:13   #1
elowan

Lightbulb WinUAE 4.9 Keyboard and mouse(wheel) prob

hi,

I can not get the scroll-wheel of my PC logitech mouse to work in OS 3.2 or 4.1 emulation. Also got no Key for "fire" (joystick) or direction keys.

I have a keycron keyboard, DE layout, no numpad - it´s very compact and it´s also missing PrintScreen and stuff like that.
Also "Amiga" keys semm not to work: CTRL, WIN, ALT (left or right) nothing seems to trigger "Amiga" key (for menu shortcuts)

I also setup OS 3.2 in FS-UAE on my macbook, there all arrow keys are working, CMD Key is setup as "Fire" and scrolling works via trackpad.
Hell, even the Amiga keys are working, so I can use shortcuts in Menus and stuff like that.

So I think there should be a config for PC/WinUAE as well, that makes things work. I dont made changes to the default settings, I believe. Is there a good tutorial on how exactly WInUAE Keyboard setup works?

Basically, I need my Keycron to work as Keyboard (ofc) and also as Joystick (directions plus fire) - the mouse should just work as a mouse, incl scroll-wheel (it´s kind of a pain to go without)

So please tell me - what do I need to do?

CHeers!

Last edited by elowan; 29 August 2022 at 23:32.