English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 28 November 2004, 04:34   #1
Computolio

Hey, let's see what Eric Schwartz has been up to lately!

HOLY(Not Work Safe)

Seriously though, I think we all saw this coming a million miles away...
Old 28 November 2004, 04:41   #2
oldpx

Uh. I instantly lost all respect to him.

Quote:
This website created and designed by Eric W. Schwartz ©2004. HTML files and web graphics created using Amiga computers and software
The first site done with an amiga. Good news eh...eh?

Old 28 November 2004, 08:22   #3
jmmijo

Well actually I like this kind of stuff, so what does that say about me huh

I'll admit it, I'm a first class and no class perv
Old 28 November 2004, 08:42   #4
fiath

Actually, a lot of Eric's really early stuff seems to have been erotica... I remember seeing it on a tribute site once.
Old 28 November 2004, 10:29   #5
rattus

OMG FURRY

*machinegun fire*

Old 28 November 2004, 11:25   #6
Traquer

And I didn't even know what a furry was until yesterday.

Some poeple are very strange.

Old 28 November 2004, 15:12   #7
oldpx

I AM a perv But Eric Schwartz could do better that's why I'm negative. As a graphic designer I can't imagine making a work so that people can wank at it

Old 28 November 2004, 16:09   #8
T_hairy_bootson
Workbitch 1.3

That’s so sad.

What a waste of obvious talent. I too have lost respect for him and I used to hold him in such high regard.
Old 28 November 2004, 19:25   #9
Marcuz

still i read SabrinaOnline and as monomaniac as it is, it is still kinda enjoyable tough a little boring, while there are loads of better net comics around.
But a furry eroticas site or whatever it is, is no more sad than put your ability at the service of your income doing stuff that people like.
he's good at it, so no problem, at least he doesn't use real people for that stuff
Old 28 November 2004, 21:37   #10
oldpx

Eric Schwartz is all about "furry". Always was. Then your reaction has nothing to do with this news.

Old 28 November 2004, 21:52   #11
Marcuz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodoichi
I don't find it sad that it's , it's sad that it's furry. Even non- furry isn't acceptable.

If it were real/drawn humans I would have some respect.
aww c'mon haven't you ever seen hamsters copulate? if you pick the one on top and land it away it runs quickly back on the fun. and again. and again. and again. and...

Old 30 November 2004, 00:37   #12
Adeptus
epun umop ap!sdn

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco pedrana
aww c'mon haven't you ever seen hamsters copulate? if you pick the one on top and land it away it runs quickly back on the fun. and again. and again. and again. and...

You have too much time...
Old 30 November 2004, 06:46   #13
Jim

Fair play to him if he's making money from it.

He clearly isn't the tosser.

Old 30 November 2004, 10:08   #14
lloyd
Mehh :D

@Marco:

Who would actually WANT to watch hampsters shagging, let alone interfere....... Is that hardcore furry ??
Old 30 November 2004, 11:14   #15
woody57

Thumbs up Nice Adult point JIM

I read so often about how artists struggle to get paid for their original work and it doesn't matter whether we are talking art, literature or music finding a paying job or commision is all part of the struggle.

Its easy to critisise those you believe have "sold out" but praise from the "FEW" doesn't pay the bills.

Striking a balance between doing something you enjoy and getting paid for it is often a question of current media fashion , it is understandable that many feel disilusioned their "Hero" is doing mild cartoon but surely thats up to him isn't it?

Lets face it the web is full of part time hobby sites , whose owners would love to get discovered to make money out of their ideas,but with so much for free how do you get paid?

Are you expected to stand begging bowl in hand and ask for donations? so you can continue your pure poor artisits struggle ?

Or do you wrestle with your concience to find a compromise, after all this is just my opinion and since long ago Eric moved away from pure Amiga projects it shouldent matter what comercial enterprises he enters providing its NOT ilegal.

Because non of us can live by past reputation alone
Old 30 November 2004, 14:13   #16
Marcuz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd
@Marco:

Who would actually WANT to watch hampsters shagging, let alone interfere....... Is that hardcore furry ??
heh
Old 02 December 2004, 02:58   #17
Computolio

Well, the thing about Schwartz is; the thing you have to REMEMBER about Schwartz is- is that he's never gone too far out of his way to hide his pervosity. It's pretty clear that he was into the furry fetishist subculture long before anyone knew it existed; he's got a "rep" that goes back for about a decade.

While cartoon itself is by it's very nature harmless no matter the content, it can harm it's creator's career irreversably, especially if the cartoonist in question is trying to find work in the States. Schwartz would have stood a good chance of getting a job in the animation or comics industry had he kept a better lid on his kinks; Gateway in fact considered bringing him on board back in the dizzay but they found out about his furry antics and decided it was too risky.

It was only downhill from there folks. With this site it looks like he's slowly beginning to come to terms with the fact that he's pretty much blown it as far as creating anything meaningful to anyone who never owned an Amiga or never shared his fetish.