English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 22 July 2015, 21:11   #1
bdalzell

Smile Old Amiga fan in USA with stuff to place for $5 per shipment plus shipping costs

Continuing to go through my old Amiga collection. $5 is for my effort to package the items for each shipment. If you take more than one item in a shipment, the total packaging cost is still only $5.

Shipping mostly will be by using USPS flat rate priority mail for all things still in their original distribution package.

Shipping outside of US by US Postal Service is amazingly expensive, I discovered with the first batch. Will try getting prices from United Parcel service for non-US shipments for second batch.

if you are interested in any of these please mail me at bdalzell@qis.net.
In subject line put Amiga - and brief description of what you are interested in. I get to my e-mail a lot faster than I get to the EAB.

Thanks.

I do not have the ability to read the Amiga formatted floppy disks to see if they are still working however. I can zip up the relevant subdirectory from my archived Amiga hard drive and put it on a CD and send it with the disks if I have an installed version of the program on my archived Amiga hard drive. Any of the commercial programs I transfer this way, I will completely remove from my archived drive once I am notified that the new owner has them. I can however access an Amiga formatted hard drive via linux (current OS). The archived copies of commercial programs will ONLY be sent out with the original floppies.

I have the following Amiga graphic programs:

(1) A set of original Amiga Photogenics floppy disks with registration code
Pgs 2 - there are 6 disks. I also appear have archived copies on the hard drive.

(2) Art Effect Professional - original Box, CD, manual in German. Will see if I have an English Manual before shipping.

(3) Photon Paint- floppies and manual in English. Do not seem to have program present on my archived Amiga hard drives

(4) On the Ball - personal information manager for the Amiga. Unopened original box.

(5) Gold Spell Spelling checker/corrector for Amiga. Floppy still in original bag, manual and original box for program

(6) FishMarket CD - Asimware collection of Fred Fisg disks #260 through 1000 on a CD in standard Jewel case. Never opened

(7) Texture Heaven from Asimware CD in Jewelcase. Collection of iff textures and images. Single CD in jewel case.

(8) Texture Heaven 2 - from Asimware CD in Jewelcase. Collection of iff textures and images. Two CD set in jewel case.

(9) "Natures Backdrop" CD collection of images and brushes from Infinite Solutions. Multi format - IFF, TIFF, GIF and JPEG

(10) Better Concepts Clip Art and Fonts CD

(11) The Professional PC x86 Emulator CD in jewel box. "For any 68020+ Amiga)

(12) WebLord - Website power tool. This is a pretty nice web page site construction application. Allows you to set up format for a web site and modify the whole thing at one time.

(13) Ibrowse 1.12a box, manual 3 floppy disks. I have IBrowse archived on my archived harddrive.

(14) Amiga Software Developement Kit - Commadore - Original Box, Manual CD

(15a) Video Toaster 4.2 Floppies/Cd and Manuals. The Manuals are pretty massive and heavy.

(15b) Toaster Manueals also includes Joe Tracy's Flyer Mastery Guide version 2.0.
The Mastery Guide is sealed and unopened so I do not know if it contains any software.

This is not everything I have but this is now what is now sorted and on my "I can find it and ship it shelf".

Contact me by e-mail - bdalzell@qis.net and put "Amiga" and the item in the subject line.

Hope some of this is of interest.

Old 07 November 2015, 02:05   #2
pgovotsos

I've emailed with no response yet. I'd very much like the Flyer Mastery Guide. I'll try emailing again.

Thanks