English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 19 November 2017, 04:35   #1
ReL0aDed

Using two mouse devices in Lemmings 1 with FS-UAE for multiplayer

I have just migrated from WinUAE to FS-UAE, and after much pain and suffering I managed to write configs to all of my Amiga games (Notepad++).

I have managed to get 2 player games working with custom keybinds for every controller-buttons on two xinput devices, but as of now the only thing I have not managed to do config-wise is to get two mouse devices to work individually in Lemmings 1.

I can get both my wireless mouse (a Logitech one) and my wired Steelseries Sensei to work as one unit, in other words they both control the first player in 2 player mode in Lemmings.

In the "Joystick and Mouse Port" section in FS-UAE Launcher I find three mouse options; HID-compilant mouse, HID-compilant mouse #2 and Windows Mouse. Somehow I didn't get any of the HID-compilant mouse options to work in Lemmings, but I got the third and final option to work; Windows Mouse.

Windows Mouse as mentioned makes all your mouse devices control the same port, but in Lemmings 1 I want my two mouse devices to control different players.

Is this a known issue in this emulator as of now, or are two mouse devices supported in games that utilize two mouse devices such as Lemmings 1? I found much info online regarding Input and Options in FS-UAE; I used those guides to learn how to make proper configs in a text-editor for FS-UAE.

Edit: Forgot to mention; I'm using Windows 10 64-bit and I'm using the developer build 2.9.7 dev3 of FS-UAE. I'm using wireless Xbox One gamepads, and I have a somewhat beefy PC build (i7-4790K, 16gb ram and GeForce GTX 1080).

Last edited by ReL0aDed; 19 November 2017 at 21:43.