English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 14 May 2018, 03:57   #1
bellamabel2018

What's the best version about SWIV

›I Bảng M? u Mắt D? nh Ri?ªng Cho M?¹a Thu Đ?´ng Năm Nay #Etude_House_Wine_Party_Play_Color_Eyes ?Ÿ”¹Bảng Phấn
Sau lúc thêm th?t vài chi ti?t nh? nh? th?t n?, qu?n ren, bu?c dây th?ng hay s?n l?i, b?n s? h?u th? dùng các cái l? xinh x?o khi?n cho l? hoa, v?t l?u tr? ?? ph? ki?n hay tr? thành ch?u tr?ng cây ??y th?i trang. Cà chua là cái th?c ph?m ch?a r?ng rãi vitamin A, C giúp phòng ch?ng nh?ng v?t s?o trên da. H?n th? n?a, ch?t lycopene trong cà chua còn góp ph?n ki?m soát an ninh collagen trong c?u trúc da, t? ?ó giúp cho nh?ng t? bào da ???c liên k?t ch?t ch? h?n, t?o nên ?? ?àn h?i, s?n ch?c.
xem thêm:https://phunxam.com/phun-moi-gia-bao...-mau-tu-nhien/
32. khi x?y ra s? c? gây t?n h?i to ??n môi tr??ng, các công ty, cá nhân v?i m?t trên hi?n tr??ng ph?i kh?n tr??ng th?c hành các bi?n pháp ti?p ?ng nhu y?u, ??ng th?i báo ngay cho U? ban dân chúng th?c gi?c, B? khoa h?c, công ngh? và Môi tr??ng và nh?ng c? quan s? quan khác.
B?t k? ??i ng? lãnh ??o nào c?a nh?ng ??i phân tán c?ng ??u ph?i là ng??i truy?n ??t s? h?u hi?u qu? cao, mang ph?n s? mang b?n c?ng nh? v?i nh?ng ??ng nghi?p c?a b?n là các ng??i ?i?u hành và luôn n?m ch?c nh?ng gì mà m?i thành viên trong hàng ng? c?a h? ?ang làm vi?c vào khi ??y.
ch? h?n b?n ?ang bán Ph?n m?m qu?n lý bán hàng”, ngoài trong kho?ng khóa chính là tên s?n ph?m thì b?n ph?i m? mang thêm các t? khóa khác nh? Ph?n m?m ?i?u hành c?a hàng”, Ph?n m?m bán hàng giá r?”,… ?? bi?t trong kho?ng khóa ?y ???c bao nhiêu l??t ki?m tìm b?n s? h?u th? dùng d?ng c? mi?n phí c?a Google là Keyword Planner công c? này Báo cáo d? li?u can h? ??n các trong kho?ng khóa trong m?t tháng, b?n có th? d?a vào s? li?u này ?? l?p k? ho?ch SEO cho website c?a mình.
không k? ?âu bóng gió, ngay trên chính Blog GBL?, Oanh c?ng ?ã v?i hai bài vi?t h??ng d?n chi ti?t v? ph??ng pháp khi?n cho tr?ng da toàn thân và ph??ng pháp khi?n tr?ng da m?t có nh?ng v?t li?u t? nhiên mà chính Oanh là ng??i áp d?ng và san s?t l?i v?i m?i ng??i trong su?t h?n hai n?m g?n ?ây.
C?ng gi?ng nh? cách th?c ??n c?m cho phái n?, ??n c?m là m?t ti?u ph?u ??n gi?n, b?ng cách m? 1 v?t nh? ? ph?n niêm m?c môi d??i, nh?ng th?y thu?c c?a Thu Cúc s? khéo léo c?y ch?t ??n ?ã ???c ch?n l?c vào bên trong khi?n cho thay ??i dáng c?m sao cho phù h?p nh?t, t?o ?i?u ki?n cho khuôn m?t các anh tr? nên nam tính và h?p d?n h?n.
xem thêm:Phun x?m môi ? ?âu ??p và Lên Màu ng?u nhiên Nh?t?
?? xóa hình x?m, sau khi th?m khám tình tr?ng da ? vùng xóa x?m, bác s? s? d?ng tia Laser YAG có b??c sóng 1064nm và 532nm, s? ?nh h??ng có tuy?n l?a, ko l?n chi?m, kích thích nh?ng t? bào s?c t? b? nhi?m m?c x?m h?p thu n?ng l??ng và v? l? nh?, r?i ??y lên b? m?t th??ng so bì và t? tiêu h?y.
nh?ng cái áo ??ng ph?c t? ch?c ??p m?t chính là th?u kính ?? khu?ch ??i hình ?nh và ??c ?i?m h?p d?n, thú v? ?y t?i nh?ng ??i t??ng bên ngoài ph?m vi hành chính nhân s? t? ch?c. Chính t? ?ây mà vi?c ki?u dáng áo ??ng ph?c công ty l?i càng ch?u thêm gánh n?ng, càng ?òi h?i ch?t l??ng cao c?a không ch? ng??i m?u mã mà còn ? ng??i ?ánh giá nó tr??c khi ???c phân ph?i.
ngu?n:Phun môi Ng?c Dung

Last edited by bellamabel2018; 15 June 2018 at 04:21.

Old 15 May 2018, 01:10   #2
kgc210

I haven't played SWIV on any other machine than the Amiga, but I watched this vid to see what they are like. [ Show youtube player ]

I didn't realise how bad the Atari could sound!

The 8bit Computers don't exactly sound any better or worse than the Amstrad Atari and are a generation behind.

I was quite surprised about the Amstrad / Spectrum one. The Amstrad looked very sluggish compared to the Spectrum. I believe the Amstrad doesn't have any hardware scrolling?

I think the Acorn sound better than the Atari, but seems limited to only two channels?

Last edited by kgc210; 16 May 2018 at 23:39.
Old 15 May 2018, 01:32   #3
kgc210

Had a look at Mega / Super SWIV

The games look quite different to the Amiga version. Train is a lot smaller and running diagonal etc.
MegaDrive one doesn't sound too brill. SNES one sounds better but like the Acorn ones it sound's limited from a channel point of view. Probably down to the music they decided to include on the console versions.
Old 15 May 2018, 22:53   #4
dlfrsilver
CaptainM68K-SPS France

Send a message via MSN to dlfrsilver
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgc210 View Post
I haven't played SWIV on any other machine than the Amiga, but I watched this vid to see what they are like. [ Show youtube player ]

I didn't realise how bad the Atari could sound!

The 8bit Computers don't exactly sound any better or worse than the Amstrad and are a generation behind.

I was quite surprised about the Amstrad / Spectrum one. The Amstrad looked very sluggish compared to the Spectrum. I believe the Amstrad doesn't have any hardware scrolling?

I think the Acorn sound better than the Atari, but seems limited to only two channels?
the Amstrad CPC version is basically a spectrum emulator running the game. as usual, emulation = too slow.
Old 16 May 2018, 02:24   #5
Coagulus
Gets there in the end...

Had a play with the Speccy version and found it hard but enjoyable and quite smooth. There's even a mouse version out there which was interesting too!
Old 17 May 2018, 14:54   #6
Seiya

I tried Mega Swiv and it is in graphics its better features even if some colors repeated and recycled.
However it's little different in gameplay than Computers versions (weapons choice) and also the scenarios.
Old 17 May 2018, 22:57   #7
jotd
This cat is no more

There's an excellent remake for Windows called SWIV Obliteration. Worth a try.
Old 18 May 2018, 06:27   #8
Shatterhand
Warhasneverbeensomuchfun

The Mega Drive and SNES games are different games and, IMO, not all very good.

The Amiga game is pretty good. We played it this on the Super League a couple of years ago and replaying after years I was really surprised how well the game holds on.. controls are tight, level design is pretty good most of the time, difficulty balance is great... the game is really very well made and a very solid shoot'em up. It's bland at some points and feels a little... "old" , with a design that reminds me more of the 80s arcade games from Toaplan than games from its era. But it's still a very good game.

While the SFX is awesome, the lack of music is really bothersome, and it really pains me that with Ron Pieket being so good with handling music on his games, most of his Amiga games lack in-game music.

The Spectrum version is a little different (For example, it has levels and end of level bosses instead of being just one huge level), but it's a very good game considering the system. It has the common issues of Spectrum games (It runs on just 2 colors, bullets may be hard to see, etc), but it's a very solid game on the system.

There's another shoot'em up made by Ron Pieket, for the MSX computer called "Hype". It's not very known even among MSX gamers, and its nothing like Swiv at all (Its's spaceships on space). I think it's one of the best games of that system, the game is bloody fast and furious, a shitload of stuff moving on screen without slowdowns or even flicker (not even Compile could get away without flickering on MSX), and the action NEVER stops. The game has no bosses and no ending, it just keeps going on and on (Levels aren't random but are generated "on the fly"), but as 8 bits shooters go, its one of the finest. So Ron Pieket already had some experience doing good shmups when he started Swiv. (Of course, porting Silkworm probably also helped - and IMO Silkworm is a better game than SWIV)

The MSX also got a version of SWIV... unfortunately it was handled by ERBE, who made some really lazy shitty jobs on the MSX..... they probably just made a quick hack on the Spectrum code to barely make it work on MSX and called it a day. It's the exact same game as the spectrum one (Which was kinda common with MSX titles made in Europe), but it runs a LOT slower and with no sound at all. Most european coders made lazy Spectrum to MSX ports but they actually bothered to change the code enough to make the game run at the same speed as the Spectrum and change sound routines to work on MSX (even adding music when the Spectrum game didn't have a 128k version etc). ERBE just did the laziest job and didn't bother to optimize anything on MSX, not even sound. So SWIV on MSX is a big pile of shit.

Last edited by Shatterhand; 18 May 2018 at 06:35.
Old 24 May 2018, 11:23   #9
touko

Quote:
Yes but it's not an hardware limitation because the archie can do 8 channels .
It's not a true 8 channels, it's a single DAC were the 8 channels buffer is multiplexed .
The datas are logarithmic which is an approximation of the U-law algorithm,it has 7 stéréo positions, but you can't set volume, frequency or doing all fancy hardware stuffs paula do,all must be done in software.

Last edited by touko; 24 May 2018 at 11:37.
Old 24 May 2018, 12:31   #10
OmegaMax
Knight Of The Kingdom

C64 version looks quite good.

Last edited by OmegaMax; 26 May 2018 at 16:10.
Old 24 May 2018, 12:32   #11
ptyerman

I have the DOS version of Swiv 3D here, just came across the box while clearing off one of my shelves.
No idea what it's like, it will be a long time ago that I last ran it.
I may fire up my Win98 machine and give it a try along with some other stuff I'd forgotten about.
Old 24 May 2018, 13:33   #12
lordofchaos
TinkerTailorContentMaker

Played SWIV on the C64, spectrum, Atari ST and Amiga. Call it platform bias, but Amiga version seems to shine brightest for me.

Not sure it's a bad thing there isn't any music on the Amiga version, the lack of in-game music creates a different kind of atmosphere, perhaps more sinister and serious.. The sound fx are very impressive for it's time and the use of stereo panning (hard panning), depending on which side the action is occurring is a neat touch.

My only gripe with the game is the loss of weapon power after death, common place I know, but damn annoying, even more annoying is that the enemies become harder to kill further on, and loosing weapon power around the mid- point pretty much means progress in denied entirely. That and I lack the mega skills needed.

Edit. It's the only game I play with a trainer (no weapon loss) and still don't considering it cheating.

Last edited by lordofchaos; 24 May 2018 at 13:40.
Old 25 May 2018, 20:23   #13
Shatterhand
Warhasneverbeensomuchfun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptyerman View Post
I have the DOS version of Swiv 3D here, just came across the box while clearing off one of my shelves.
No idea what it's like, it will be a long time ago that I last ran it.
I may fire up my Win98 machine and give it a try along with some other stuff I'd forgotten about.
Plays nothing like the original at all, it's more of a Desert Strike game. Or maybe Seek and Destroy, since I remember it being more arcadey than Desert Strike.