English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 06 June 2006, 00:32   #1
MrSnrub

The Jetsons: George Jetson and the Legend of Robotopia

I've been playing this game off anf on for the past week or so ever since I took the old Amiga out of the closet. Played this game to death when I was a kid. But in all the time that I played this game back in the day, I never could (and I still can't!) get past the entrance to the pentagon-looking place. And in the past couple weeks that I've been playing through this game for the first time in over a decade, I still can't get past that part! I've got the little entry key that the king of the sky city gave me, but it doesn't do anything when you use it on the pentagon building! Not that I really expected it to. The king tells you himself that, "You may need more than that to gain entrance," but I'll be jiggered if I can figure out what more I need to do. Anybody know?

Old 06 June 2006, 06:55   #2
Ironclaw
Banned

Walkthrough
Old 06 June 2006, 12:56   #3
MrSnrub

So, you have to hit the yellow one, then the violet one, then the green one, then the red one, then the blue one.

Really now, how the heck are you supposed to be able to figure that out without a walkthrough?

Old 06 June 2006, 16:36   #4
Ironclaw
Banned

Played this game as a kid many years ago and didn't get that far. But I don't think it's impossible without the walkthrough... somewhere in the game there are probably hints to which order to press, or maybe it's like when you press the wrong button, a sound plays to tell you something... donno as I havn't been there.. but I think the clues are there without the walkthrough.
Old 07 June 2006, 01:11   #5
MrSnrub

The walkthrough mentions a control room map, but it's nowhere to be found in the text file. Pity.

Old 07 June 2006, 23:15   #6
MrSnrub

Just beat the game five minutes ago. Only took me fifteen years.

What a fun game this was! What are some other games like it? I know this game is not seen by the video game cognoscenti as the best of its kind. You guys seem pretty knowledgable about this kinda stuff. What is considered the best of its kind?

Old 12 June 2006, 23:34   #7
andreas
Zone Friend

Send a message via ICQ to andreas Send a message via AIM to andreas
Quote:
Really now, how the heck are you supposed to be able to figure that out without a walkthrough?
I could believe this is "hidden" in the manual in some way. Call it a sort of "copy protection". Maybe there's a text either telling "how to use the buttons," OR concealed in some other way. I would not be surprised.
Old 14 June 2008, 18:05   #8
multi007

sorry to be reviving an old thread but I found it using the search, its still on topic and i figure, why start a new thread?

I am playing this game but I think the hint file above is missing the control room map.

The walkthrough says "Follow map to Control room. Keep PULLING handle until the Green lightflashes on the control panel. Try to go back to the entrance. You willget stopped by some droids. Tell the truth until the question with a choice of "Tell about sleeping droid" as an answer, pick it. Lie and
say you haven't touched the controls. (Open Cave - VIOLET, YELLOW, BLUE, RED, GREEN)

(USE CAVE MAPS, EIGHT LEVELS)
Follow map to level eight. Its confusing but if you do the following it should be relatively easy. Go to C on level one. Go down it and then to H on level two and down again. Go Down L, M, and N. You are now on level six. Go down Q and then again in T. Get the drill."

However the hint file is missing the map - does anyone have a map for this area? I keep getting lost.

Anthony

Last edited by multi007; 14 June 2008 at 22:09.

Old 20 July 2008, 13:16   #9
multi007

Anyone?

Old 18 August 2008, 10:39   #10
mtchouston

hey all,
just started playing this
and was wondering does anyone have the map to the cave area and the factory? i keep getting lost in the cave too... hope someone can help