English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Looking for a game name ?

Old 24 May 2010, 13:44   #1
Jenilee

Smile Horror/survival game

I'm trying to find a game I played a long time ago. I'll try to write down what I remember.

It was a horror style game, at least to me (I was frightened rather easily back then) and you'd start off at a dock, or in a small boat. On the pier there was what I remember as a floating ghostly face that played the same animation over and over. Further down in the game there was a mansion of some sort, with a large garden in front (could have been a maze of bushes). There were enemies running around, I think they were zombies but I honestly don't remember. You could also pick up items, because I think I remember having a pistol.

As for the game style, it was either full 3D, or one of those games where you can go forward/backwards and turn around with the arrows keys. It was first person for sure, though.

It must be at least 10 years old, probably closer to 15 or even older.

I've tried to find this game on the net so many times, searching through databases on HoL and LemonAmiga, but I couldn't find it last time.. Today I decided to initiate another search, but yet again, to no avail..

Saw the link on HoL to this board and figured I'd try my luck. I would be extremely happy if I could play this little gem again.

Thanks in advance!

Old 24 May 2010, 13:48   #2
s2325
Zone Friend

Full 3D? I think it's not Amiga game - Killing Time: http://www.hotud.org/component/conte...3-action/22701
Old 24 May 2010, 13:56   #3
Jenilee

That's it! I can't believe someone found it within 5 minutes of my post. The hours upon hours I spent browsing amiga sites.. and it was a PC game.

Thank you!