Go Back   English Amiga Board > Off Topic > OT - General

Old 13 August 2019, 08:21   #61
Steril707
Tigerskunk!

Everybody calm down a bit...
Old 13 August 2019, 10:25   #62
Gordon
Settler

All this in fighting makes me sad and its causing alot of members to leave or take a hiatus.

The guy who has done updated Rygar and Bomb Jack has posted in here. He used graphics from those games without paying royalties.
So if Amiten uses someones elses graphics, whats the difference?

Genuinely asking..not accusing of hyprocrasy.
Old 13 August 2019, 10:33   #63
vulture

mcgeezer never charged a single penny for those games, quite the opposite, he has spent hours and hours of his own free time to bring us those unofficial, (more than) pixel-perfect conversions at no cost at all. Amiten charges money for shitty games with ripped assets.
Old 13 August 2019, 11:13   #64
Neil79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitson View Post
Was alright for Per-Ola to tell mcgeezer to "FUCK OFF" though, wasn't it? You've made it quite clear who's side you're on, and it's not ours.

I want to make it clear to EAB that I was not responsible for wishing cancer on anyone, or saying they should kill themselves. I might have called him a c**t, but that was as far as it went.
You really are an abusive stir up aren't you, no it was not alright and has been deleted. You're all as bad as each other, and I bet you wouldn't last long here either swearing the way you did on my site

Last edited by Neil79; 13 August 2019 at 11:21.
Old 13 August 2019, 13:28   #65
mcgeezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulture View Post
mcgeezer never charged a single penny for those games, quite the opposite, he has spent hours and hours of his own free time to bring us those unofficial, (more than) pixel-perfect conversions at no cost at all. Amiten charges money for shitty games with ripped assets.
Indeed my games are public domain, they cannot be sold.
Even the ten physical copies I'm creating will be given away at my own expense.
Old 13 August 2019, 14:06   #66
Shatterhand
Warhasneverbeensomuchfun

Not just only that, I never saw McGeezer posting pics on twitter where he pretends to be drawing stuff he actually downloaded from internet. Or getting credit for stuff he didn't make. Or overhyping the stuff he has made.

Alas, compare Rygar with any shit made by Amiten and compare how McGeezer and Amiten "promote" their games.
Old 13 August 2019, 14:38   #67
Paul_s
Stuck in the 80s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiten software
ALL ENGLISH AMIGA BOARD USERS HERE WILL BE EXPULSED FROM THIS SITE

Sorry for this decision, we inform Members of Amiten.es that we are going to review all user accounts here, everyone we know is an EAB user will be Banned from our user base.

Sorry, these are hard decisions to make, but we will not allow any leaking of any current or future content of this website to users of such offensive and scourge forum.

The Amiga community needs to be united not broken through forums like that crap. The shame Amiga forum EVER!

Add new comment
ENGLISH AMIGA BOARD STRIKES BACK

The disgusting troop in English amiga board are already throwing shit out of their mouth again, to all these RATS, I just want to tell you this!

All these people can go to hell directly, because I don't care about your criticisms in EAB, you are frustrated losers without a life of their own, Fuck off bastards. Thank you for the many visits you gave me to my website. clowns!

DancingWolf , s hatterhand , Hewitson , LongLifeA1200 , mcgeezer , DamienD , Retro1234 , kikems , E-Penguin buy a life, because you don't have one

I can quietly open a legal dispute for bullying and defamation against EAB and more specifically with the morons who cross the limits of the legal, behind a keyboard are very brave I would like to see these in front of me, crap people! .So That Warned are, Herd of Clowns. You are all crazy.

I don't give a shit what that clowns say, fuck you, I'll keep creating games and you can go fuck yourself. Keep talking and making me stronger. yours Never learn, thanks for so many free advertising clowns! Envy corrodes you.

PD Fucking DamienD I dont Remove Nothing IDIOTA, only Members Here can access the stuff not public asshhole like you.

FREE ADVERTISING AGAIN! FREE ADVERTISING AGAIN! FREE ADVERTISING AGAIN! POOR IDIOTS WITHOUT LIFE ...
http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=98394

But where they have read all these rubbish of EAB criticones that Ninjferatu is not going to be a PD game? These rats do not know a shit about anything just to criticize others, garbage of people. once again fuck you all
I've just surfed onto Amiten's website to see what all the fuss is about and have been met with the quoted abuse (copied above).

I mean, just because I'm a member here? absolutely crazy.
Throwing your toys out of the pram isn't good look. Biggest load of bollocks I've read all year

To think you send EAB abuse and then counter threaten legal action?! Are you insane? Do you realise how expensive the path leading to legal action actually is? You'd be on a diet of cracker bread by the end of the year.
Old 13 August 2019, 15:03   #68
Steril707
Tigerskunk!

Don't take that loon too serious, folks.
Old 13 August 2019, 15:15   #69
kikems

Oh fuc**, Retrofan now you need decide if continue in EAB or in amiten website as registered user.
Old 13 August 2019, 15:16   #70
kikems

Seriously, but really have a registered user list bigger than 4 or 5 users ?
Old 13 August 2019, 15:33   #71
Gordon
Settler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgeezer View Post
Indeed my games are public domain, they cannot be sold.
Even the ten physical copies I'm creating will be given away at my own expense.

Old 13 August 2019, 15:35   #72
Gordon
Settler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_s View Post
I've just surfed onto Amiten's website to see what all the fuss is about and have been met with the quoted abuse (copied above).

I mean, just because I'm a member here? absolutely crazy.
Throwing your toys out of the pram isn't good look. Biggest load of bollocks I've read all year

To think you send EAB abuse and then counter threaten legal action?! Are you insane? Do you realise how expensive the path leading to legal action actually is? You'd be on a diet of cracker bread by the end of the year.

Wow, that is crazy!

I dont know how he can prevent an EAB member from downloading the game from his site? I can just register as MrUsername, how is he going to know who it is from EAB? He doesnt have access to EAB IP address list
Old 13 August 2019, 16:59   #73
Foebane

Who on earth would want to download and play Amiten's shitty games anyway? I'm APPALLED by the ones I've seen already!
Old 13 August 2019, 17:10   #74
LieutLaww

Defamation that's forking hilarious, if any of the companies that he ripped assets off wanted to they could sue him into the stone age.
Old 13 August 2019, 17:23   #75
Retro1234
Boo

I think just close this thread now and forget it.
Old 13 August 2019, 18:19   #76
Puggsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitson View Post
I want to make it clear to EAB that I was not responsible for wishing cancer on anyone, or saying they should kill themselves. I might have called him a c**t, but that was as far as it went.
All you do is antagonize, attack and be a dick to absolutely everyone.
I don't think I am alone in this board thinking you overstayed your welcome.
Old 13 August 2019, 18:19   #77
Devlin
Bane of Magic

Yep, seconded. Close this thread. It's long past run its course.
Old 13 August 2019, 19:18   #78
lilalurl
Global Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to lilalurl
But it is keeping people away from the "Was anyone else disappointed with the A1200?" thread...

This thread and the Cuba/jojo073 one might be closed sooner or later, but as can been here and there is a good deal of resentment that several needed to express.
Better to have it here and now, where it was expressed in a more or less civil way, rather than have it burst next time there is an Amiten game (or a jojo073 game).
Old 13 August 2019, 19:35   #79
nobody

I would have named it "The ripped ninja's quest for coins in Karamoon"
Old 13 August 2019, 19:49   #80
malko
Ex nihilo nihil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilalurl View Post
[...] Better to have it here and now, where it was expressed in a more or less civil way, rather than have it burst next time there is an Amiten game (or a jojo073 game).
With all that have been said so far, I still continue to think that we should not put Amiten & Jojo in the same basket : http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?...35#post1337935