English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Other

Old 21 November 2018, 23:58   #1
MethodGit

Original zipfile from Flashtro Double Dragon 2 tutorial

Pardon me for asking, but is there any chance anyone from here who also lurks/lurked on Flashtro.com back in 2014 or thereabouts downloaded the archive that was originally provided with the cracking tutorial for Double Dragon 2 on that website?

Discovered the tutorial's existence fairly recently - and not recalling having come across it before despite visiting Flashtro.com on and off over the years - and was pretty excited about understanding this game a lot more than I originally did and trying out its filetable/file rearrangement methods and what not.... but then I hit a major obstacle.

Namely, the PDF on the page fails to reveal the complete replacement track-loader routine towards the end, showing only the beginning part of it and assuming that you can just look at the rest through the binary/binaries included in the zip file.... which isn't accessible. And supposedly hasn't been for ages - at least not since the last makeover of the site. I already PM'd musashi9 about this today but do not know how frequent he is on here, so I might as well take a risk and ask if anyone has the zip in their possession, particularly as I don't rememeber downloading it myself originally (like I said, I can't even remember reading the tutorial until this month!).

As always, thanks for reading.
Old 23 November 2018, 11:54   #2
MethodGit

Eeeehhh, nevermind. Not long after making this post, musashi9 got back to me and confirmed he fixed the download for that particular page. So woos to him for fixing it so quickly! Not a bad little trackloader either.
Old 29 July 2020, 11:41   #3
Methanoid
Retired Quartex Sysop

Couldnt manage to register on Flashtro but could someone PLEASE request a non flash remake of http://flashtro.com/dual-crew-super-cars-2/ for me pretty please!
Old 29 July 2020, 12:03   #4
redblade
Zone Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methanoid View Post
Couldnt manage to register on Flashtro but could someone PLEASE request a non flash remake of http://flashtro.com/dual-crew-super-cars-2/ for me pretty please!
Use Edge browser? Edge has flash built in.
Old 29 July 2020, 12:58   #5
Methanoid
Retired Quartex Sysop

Quote:
Originally Posted by redblade View Post
Use Edge browser? Edge has flash built in.
LOL... I think I uninstalled Edge and IE to debloat my Windows.... But I liked the EXEs you could download and play offline...