English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 18 August 2019, 03:19   #1
JackDaniels

FS-UAE CDTV/CD32 issues

Hi Frode,

thank you (and of cause all other contributors) for FS-UAE!

I hope you could help me...

i'm having my FS-UAE on my C: Drive (in portable mode) and all game files together with the game specific configurations on another Drive and the .fs-uae extension is currently associated with the Launcher.
To keep everything mostly portable, im using the $CONFIG variable within my configs and this works with nearly all Amiga models in combination with all CD, harddisk and floppy images, even with floppy images stored in zip archives.

Now i've tried to use the same concept for CDTV and CD32 Games (with amiga-model = CDTV respectively amiga-model = CD32 or CD32/FMV) but it seems that the $CONFIG variable does not work properly when using the Launcher in combination with these models and the games will not run.

On the other side, when i'm using fixed pathes or associate .fs-uae files directly with FS-UAE instead of the Launcher, then the Games will run but then i'm loosing the possibility to use zipped floppy images.

do you have any idea?

btw. I was also unable to store the CDTV or CD32 system settings permanently and the "CDTV Storage.nvr" respective "CD32 Storage.nvr" will not be loaded and overwritten everytime i restart the emulation.