English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.WinUAE

Old 10 February 2012, 18:36   #1
mark_k

RTG window not refreshed when WinUAE is paused and restored

Hi,

This issue probably applies to WinUAE 2.3.3 too, but I can't test RTG modes with 2.3.3 and my particular emulated setup. So this test was done with 2.4.0b16.

(This is with no filter configured, tested in XP SP3 and Wine.)

Start emulation with a native chipset screenmode displayed. Press Pause to pause emulation. Minimise and restore the emulation window. The display appears correctly.

Change to an RTG screenmode and press Pause. Minimise and restore the emulation window. It is all black. You need to un-pause emulation in order for it to be refreshed.

Another issue... Running under Windows XP SP3, with emulation running press F12 to pause emulation and show settings window. Minimise and restore the emulation window. The settings window does not open/restore and emulation continues running. (Strangely enough, running under Wine this works correctly, i.e. when you restore both emulation and settings windows appear again.)