English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 15 August 2018, 02:30   #161
thairacerjp

You do more than i could expert, it’s bloody fantastic like neo-geo games to « pulstar » or « blazing star » , it’s pleasant to see how you improve to the Max your game, that’s the sign of a future great game ! Can’t wait !
It should be nice if the next issue of CD32 scène
We had a large review of the wip of this awesome game !
Old 15 August 2018, 02:39   #162
buzzybee

Comparing my little game with "Pulstar" is the greatest possible honour, even though this most definitely goes a little bit too far :-)

Anyway, I try to achieve what I can within my very limited abilities and timeframe. So thank you!

I´d find it nice too, if the CD32-mag would write some lines about RESHOOT R. In fact, I could imagine some kind of feature is already in the works ...

While we are talking about magazines: If anyone got a working contact within Imagine / Retro Gamer, please send me a message. I tried to raise interest for RESHOOT R by sending emails to several adresses there, but never even got a reply.
Old 15 August 2018, 10:16   #163
invent
pixels

Awesome work as always and a pleasure to work with you on this project.
I do plan on getting some ideas for our next section for this game to you soon (next few days)
Old 16 August 2018, 00:32   #164
thairacerjp

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzybee View Post
Comparing my little game with "Pulstar" is the greatest possible honour, even though this most definitely goes a little bit too far :-)

Anyway, I try to achieve what I can within my very limited abilities and timeframe. So thank you!

I´d find it nice too, if the CD32-mag would write some lines about RESHOOT R. In fact, I could imagine some kind of feature is already in the works ...

While we are talking about magazines: If anyone got a working contact within Imagine / Retro Gamer, please send me a message. I tried to raise interest for RESHOOT R by sending emails to several adresses there, but never even got a reply.
Hi richard, it’s a funny hasard cause ten years ago i have worked as a season redactor & technician in the future publising companie, the same who edited « Retro-gamers magazine ! I will try to contact évent it’s 10 years ago lol !

Last edited by thairacerjp; 21 August 2018 at 21:58.
Old 21 August 2018, 20:58   #165
thairacerjp

i have question about the demo from Christmas demo CD by Earok, the demo is a level in the future game ? cause so much progress since... by the way, I tried to finished this Hardcore demo and I always stucks behind the spaceship ! is it the end of the demo after that or I far from end ? and the gameplay goes more peaceful since that ?

I'm at third place
Old 21 August 2018, 21:37   #166
DamienD
Global Moderator

Yeah, I believe that's the end of the demo i.e the built up wall that you can't avoid, crash into and die.
Old 21 August 2018, 21:49   #167
thairacerjp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
Yeah, I believe that's the end of the demo i.e the built up wall that you can't avoid, crash into and die.
OH ! good ! , I was thinking I was a noobs , thanks ! hope we get a new demo soon, this game rocks
Old 24 August 2018, 01:33   #168
buzzybee

This is not the end of the demo. The secret is to kill the wormy creatures. Then push the "indestrucible" with your shots to gain sufficient space to slip your ship through.

What follows, you may find more peaceful ... or maybe not. Let me know :-)
Old 24 August 2018, 10:48   #169
DamienD
Global Moderator

Interesting...

I usually have full weapons after killing the boss; you're saying I have to kill all worms to be able to blast through the wall?

This worm is a nightmare to kill without crashing so I usually don't bother:

Old 24 August 2018, 11:58   #170
DamienD
Global Moderator

I've tried numerous times but cannot kill that worm in the screenshot above without crashing into the walls, the gap is too small

After killing the boss, and still having full weapon power, I've tried shooting every conceivable area but it's a no go:

Old 05 September 2018, 15:53   #171
buzzybee

Just a quick update: I am currently putting the finishing touches to a new playable demoversion of RESHOOT R which is going to premiered at the Classic Computing event held in Germany from 22nd to 23rd of September 2018.

By finishing touches I mean taking care of small details, like tiny adjustments of some attack patterns, killing small bugs and so on. Nothing more is needed. Because the game engine itself is finished, and the game is running in full loop from intro screen to title screen to gameplay screen and highscore screen and so on.

Here is a first screenshot from the demo. If you want to play RESHOOT R, talk to me, buy Reshoot or an issue of my 2018 magazine Amiga Joker: be there in Oedheim-Degmarn!

Last edited by DamienD; 05 September 2018 at 16:15. Reason: Image size reduced...
Old 05 September 2018, 16:51   #172
thairacerjp

Hi richard, fantastic news ! i played many time the demo of last year November and I will be pleased to test the news demo , did you will put in the CD include in the next issue of CD32 scène magazine ? in October cause I will buy next issue.wish you all the best for demo and future kicking game !