English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 09 October 2010, 19:13   #1
Ionise
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Terra Firma
Posts: 16
EAB Member ripped me off! PROOF!

Hi guys i know a lot of you read the previous thread that mysteriously dissappeared but now i have proof that Jimbo ripped me off.

I am going to supply a link kindly supplied by another member in a previous thread that no longer exists that shows Jimbo claiming that i was emailing him already about a junk A1200.

Now what you need to pay attention to here is the date he posted this thread its the 6th

http://http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=9921

Now where the proof bit comes in is the parcel he sent which wasn't attempted to be delivered until the 7th

Jimbo kindly supplied the tracking number so we can all see for ourselves

Just go to the Parcel2Go site and select parcel tracking under DHL and enter this tracking number

JD0002267423097749

Now will you guys at least give me the time of day and realised i have been ripped off here.
Ionise is offline  
Old 09 October 2010, 19:14   #2
Jimbo
Registered User
Jimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Colchester Essex
Age: 40
Posts: 822
Because it was your intention to stuff me all along. All covered in last thread

Yawns

Nothing to see here, move on.
Jimbo is offline  
Old 09 October 2010, 19:17   #3
Ionise
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Terra Firma
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
Because it was your intention to stuff me all along. All covered in last thread

Yawns

Nothing to see here, move on.
Jimbo you've just been outed so own up people can see for themselves now so just own up.
Ionise is offline  
Old 09 October 2010, 19:19   #4
Cloudane
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cumbria
Posts: 96
This again...
Equally you could've been emailing him before it arrived making false claims before it'd even turned up. Given that you already lied about it arriving this morning, I tend to think the same was happening on the 6th personally. I know which one I'd deal with *shrugs*
Cloudane is offline  
Old 09 October 2010, 19:25   #5
Ionise
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Terra Firma
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudane View Post
This again...
Equally you could've been emailing him before it arrived making false claims before it'd even turned up. Given that you already lied about it arriving this morning, I tend to think the same was happening on the 6th personally. I know which one I'd deal with *shrugs*
Duh he had a tracking number so why would i make false claims?

Why do you keep making excuses for this cheat and liar?

I give you proof and its still not enough.
Ionise is offline  
Old 09 October 2010, 19:33   #6
Jimbo
Registered User
Jimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Colchester Essex
Age: 40
Posts: 822
Correct, I got this abuse as soon as he had the tracking number (about 1 hour after you got the email) which carried on for a day before I blocked you. Of course on amibay I didn't want people knowing the full details and such, you have to be careful when saying what you are swapping with etc. I also never knew if you would really stoop that low. Maybe you were drinking again? But I know how low you really would stoop now.

This was all explained in last thread so not sure why you keep trolling?

This is the last time I have to defend myself against you. Everything has already been explained on my part. You can troll as much as you like

Enjoy your life.
Jimbo is offline  
Old 09 October 2010, 19:35   #7
Cloudane
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cumbria
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionise View Post
Duh he had a tracking number so why would i make false claims?

Why do you keep making excuses for this cheat and liar?

I give you proof and its still not enough.
You did make false claims, that it'd arrived this morning, before he posted the tracking number. Though now that the thread is deleted I'm sure you'll probably claim that you said nothing of the sort. I'm too new for loyalty either way but the history of both parties and the way the other thread went speaks for itself IMO

Just my 2p, take it or leave it, as I said in the other thread it's none of my/our business anyway but you decided to make it public presumably to get opinions.. So there's mine!
Cloudane is offline  
Old 09 October 2010, 19:38   #8
Ionise
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Terra Firma
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
Correct, I got this abuse as soon as he had the tracking number (about 1 hour after you got the email) which carried on for a day before I blocked you. Of course on amibay I didn't want people knowing the full details and such, you have to be careful when saying what you are swapping with etc. I also never knew if you would really stoop that low. Maybe you were drinking again? But I know how low you really would stoop now.

This was all explained in last thread so not sure why you keep trolling?

This is the last time I have to defend myself against you. Everything has already been explained on my part. You can troll as much as you like

Enjoy your life.
Jimbo i only got the tracking number from you in the last thread please show us these emails i sent you with the email headers to prove you aint making it up go on id love to see them you lying theif.
Ionise is offline  
Old 09 October 2010, 19:39   #9
Zetr0
Ya' like it Retr0?
Zetr0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 45
Posts: 9,768
@Ionise

I cannot take (nor can anyone) this trolling of a fellow member here - you might find this behavour acceptable on other boards - but NOT here.

you made your argument earlier in a thread that was deleted by the mods (and rightly so) yet even after this you persist in attempting to force your askewed viewpoint across.

There is no way on this plannet I could accept that Jimbo would willingly and maliciously treat you the way you claim. I can only conclude - as others have that you are indeed playing the victim. since your deliberate lie earlier I will say you are doing a better job of playing a fool.

Now enough of this crap - as no one is buying it.
Zetr0 is offline  
Old 09 October 2010, 19:40   #10
Ionise
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Terra Firma
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudane View Post
You did make false claims, that it'd arrived this morning, before he posted the tracking number. Though now that the thread is deleted I'm sure you'll probably claim that you said nothing of the sort. I'm too new for loyalty either way but the history of both parties and the way the other thread went speaks for itself IMO

Just my 2p, take it or leave it, as I said in the other thread it's none of my/our business anyway but you decided to make it public presumably to get opinions.. So there's mine!
I did only recieve it this morning i have supplied all the proof Jimbo has supplied none but yet you are blind and believe everything he says even though the truth is smacking you in the face.
Ionise is offline  
Old 09 October 2010, 19:41   #11
Ionise
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Terra Firma
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetr0 View Post
@Ionise

I cannot take (nor can anyone) this trolling of a fellow member here - you might find this behavour acceptable on other boards - but NOT here.

you made your argument earlier in a thread that was deleted by the mods (and rightly so) yet even after this you persist in attempting to force your askewed viewpoint across.

There is no way on this plannet I could accept that Jimbo would willingly and maliciously treat you the way you claim. I can only conclude - as others have that you are indeed playing the victim. since your deliberate lie earlier I will say you are doing a better job of playing a fool.

Now enough of this crap - as no one is buying it.
Whats the point your minds are made up and so is mine.
Ionise is offline  
Old 09 October 2010, 19:46   #12
Zetr0
Ya' like it Retr0?
Zetr0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 45
Posts: 9,768
The point is simple - you deliberately lied to us here

There is clearly somthing wrong with you. on some level you either know you are lying or - in the worse case you dont - whereby in either case I suggest professional psycological help and or counciling.

You are the only one with a contray opinion on this matter and not only that - you subsequently ignored the fact the last thread you put up concerning this was deleted - I suspect the same again- but this time a warning will be heading your way.

If you want to make the better of this, then drop this issue now and really take stock of your situation.
Zetr0 is offline  
Old 09 October 2010, 19:47   #13
djmartins
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionise View Post
Jimbo you've just been outed so own up people can see for themselves now so just own up.
Troll, get thee back under thy bridge!!!!!!
 
Old 09 October 2010, 19:50   #14
Ionise
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Terra Firma
Posts: 16
Well done Jimbo looks like you got away with it.
Ionise is offline  
Old 09 October 2010, 20:01   #15
Cloudane
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cumbria
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ionise View Post
I did only recieve it this morning i have supplied all the proof Jimbo has supplied none but yet you are blind and believe everything he says even though the truth is smacking you in the face.
Erm he posted proof that you received it on the 7th which contradicts what you are saying. Your story seems to change with every post (and I'm sure you'll come back with some other story in response). Move on, and use something with a formal feedback system next time.

/quits feeding the troll, sorry mods
Cloudane is offline  
Old 09 October 2010, 20:11   #16
empire
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: England
Posts: 2
I have been reading about this on here and the other site, i think some people have got there wires crossed.

Ionise received his a1200 today, Jimbo provided proof of a tracking number only today which showed that a attempt to deliver the a1200 was made on the 7th, now on the forum that ionise has already provided the link to clearly shows that he is stating the ionise is complaining on the 6th, now im not sure about any of you but i dont think ionise is psychic, and he has provided a lot more proof then jimbo.

Why would someone send a full working cd32, and then trash the a1200 as you lot are saying its not right, and i think all of you have been fooled, but hey i just feel that ionise has had a raw deal today, and why does it matter if he has had a drink or what he has done in the past?!?!!
empire is offline  
Old 09 October 2010, 20:15   #17
commie1974
Amiga? What's that?!?
commie1974's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piraeus-Greece
Age: 46
Posts: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by empire View Post
I have been reading about this on here and the other site, i think some people have got there wires crossed.

Ionise received his a1200 today, Jimbo provided proof of a tracking number only today which showed that a attempt to deliver the a1200 was made on the 7th, now on the forum that ionise has already provided the link to clearly shows that he is stating the ionise is complaining on the 6th, now im not sure about any of you but i dont think ionise is psychic, and he has provided a lot more proof then jimbo.

Why would someone send a full working cd32, and then trash the a1200 as you lot are saying its not right, and i think all of you have been fooled, but hey i just feel that ionise has had a raw deal today, and why does it matter if he has had a drink or what he has done in the past?!?!!
@Ionise & empire (same person, I suppose):

MERCYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
commie1974 is offline  
Old 09 October 2010, 20:15   #18
AndyLandy
Registered User
AndyLandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Southampton / UK
Posts: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by empire View Post
I have been reading about this on here and the other site, i think some people have got there wires crossed.

Ionise received his a1200 today, Jimbo provided proof of a tracking number only today which showed that a attempt to deliver the a1200 was made on the 7th, now on the forum that ionise has already provided the link to clearly shows that he is stating the ionise is complaining on the 6th, now im not sure about any of you but i dont think ionise is psychic, and he has provided a lot more proof then jimbo.

Why would someone send a full working cd32, and then trash the a1200 as you lot are saying its not right, and i think all of you have been fooled, but hey i just feel that ionise has had a raw deal today, and why does it matter if he has had a drink or what he has done in the past?!?!!
Welcome to our newest member, empire
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: England
Posts: 1

You've come all this way, just to post a comment in this thread? What are the odds that you're just ionise using a new account? ;-)
AndyLandy is offline  
Old 09 October 2010, 20:16   #19
TCD
Registered User

TCD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 42
Posts: 24,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by commie1974 View Post
@Ionise & empire (same person, I suppose):
Nah, some interwebs buddy he asked to make that post. Reopening threads that were deleted before isn't a good idea Kenny. You'll see for yourself in a bit.
TCD is offline  
Old 09 October 2010, 20:18   #20
DH
Global Moderator

DH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Geordie Land
Age: 53
Posts: 4,089
Exactly my thoughts.

No one joins here and then jumps into something like this. I've had enough and think this thread should be closed and deleted like the other one.

Heads up for a perm ban me thinks too.
DH is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Eab Member Ripped Me Off Cont... Plastic Amiga scene 10 10 October 2010 19:23
Which EAB member could you not bear to see leave? skateblind project.EAB 8 22 December 2009 23:51
EAB member meeting summer 2008 - V viddi Amiga scene 105 03 January 2009 14:50

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.09198 seconds with 13 queries