English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 17 February 2015, 20:31   #1
Bugala

Hollywood with Designer Tutorial Videos

I have released already some days ago Hollywood with Designer Tutorial Video 2 - First steps to programming as well as incomplete Tutorial 3 - IF Adventure.

Tutorial 1 - Designer Basics, can be watched from youtube: [ Show youtube player ]

Tutorial 2 and incomplete Tutorial 3 are currently available only through Indiego!: http://www.indiego-gaming.com/marketplace

While incomplete tutorial 3 is available for free, Tutorial 2 costs 1 Euro, for about a month, after which it will become free as well.

Reason for this, is because I have ran out of both Camtasia Studios, as well as Demobuilders free trial times, and I havent been able to justify myself to buy the full version of either one yet.

Hence, if you like to show some support, you could do one of three things:

1. Indiego seems to be giving 10 euros a month to top 10 developers currently, and at this point, only very few downloads are needed to be one of the top 10 still.
Hence, by just investing some time, you could get Indiego! appstore for yourself, and download both Incomplete tutorial 3, as well as my game Help My Cat! from Indiego! and this way help me towards getting that 10 euros.

2. You can buy Early access to tutorial 2 by buying it for 1 euro from: http://www.ares-shop.de (there at front page)

3. If you wish to show even bigger support, then I have extra copies of each Amiga Future Magazines english version with Cd, and I can sell you one copy of any number for 25 Euros, including tax (when applicable) and postage to anywhere in the world, as long as it is legal and sensible, meaning cost of sending is no more than the revenue, hence, no sending to moon.
Naturally you will also get access to Tutorial 2 videos both through Indiego as well as youtube.

To grab this offer, send me email to ugalabugala-thecharacter-ugalabugala.net with subject "Hollywood with designer amiga future offer"

I will send you invoice through paypal, or we can try to figure out some other payment method if that doesnt work for you.

DISCLAIMER!
I do not guarantee any of the money received will be used to buying Camtasia Studio or Demobuilder. And even if I do buy either one of them, i do not guarantee I will make any more videos. All i will say is, that i would like to finish tutorial 3, and i do have a plan for tutorial 4 in my head.

Notice also, that audio quality in tutorial 2 is quite terrible, and gets worse towards end to such extent you might have difficulty in figuring out what I am saying, however, i trust you will still get the teaching at end, thanks to video showing it.
I am also using camtasia noise reduction filtering to make the end part more clear, but unfortunately it applied to whole video, and hence also right from beginning there is this annoying robotic voice thanks to that.

In Indiego!
Tutorial 2 and incomplete 3 can be found under platform "Hollywood" under categories "Educational" / "Tutorial"

Help My Cat! - game can be found under categories "Games" / "Adventure" for several different platforms (Amigas, Mac, Pc, Linux)
Old 22 February 2015, 16:13   #2
Bugala

Just bumping this up now that Hollywood 6 was released.
Old 05 March 2015, 08:12   #3
Bugala

In addition to youtubes 3 part video, Tutorial 1 is now also available from Indiego as one video.

I will also soon make tutorial 2 free, maybe this weekend.
Old 05 March 2015, 09:24   #4
mjnurney

I'll be having a look at this
Old 06 March 2015, 17:38   #5
Bugala

Tutorial 2 is now available for free.

In my effort of trying to become one of the top 10 developers in indiego for march, video is currently only available from indiego: http://www.indiego-gaming.com/marketplace
Old 11 March 2015, 14:27   #6
Bugala

Incomplete Tutorial 3 available also from youtube now: [ Show youtube player ]

Tutorial 2 is still only available from Indiego: http://www.indiego-gaming.com/marketplace
Old 27 February 2016, 13:39   #7
Bugala

I had completely forgot for a while that I hadnt made the Tutorial 2 publicly available on youtube.

Therefore, now Tutorial 2 is available from youtube as well:
part1: [ Show youtube player ]
part2: [ Show youtube player ]

Remember that you can get the tutorial as one video instead of in two parts for free from Indiego Appstore: http://aros-broadway.de/indiego/styled-25/index.html

Not to mention this tutorial have been available from there for free for about a year already.
Old 28 February 2016, 22:49   #8
eXeler0

Nice stuff @Bugala
Do you by any chance have a list or maybe examples of 68k apps created with Hollywood? (and are they P96 only?)