English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 02 February 2020, 22:19   #1
sosimple

See an example video of FS-UAE inside an attract mode theme

Hi. By using this amazing emulator, I run it through attract mode frontend . It works really well. I just post it to give ideas especially to newbie . (I also am newbie to fs-uae)
I also have some links and directions for helping there.
In the video you see which games of Amiga I choosed.
There are not the best, as I have excluded what I already had in mame emulator (almost all the arcade, i kept a few) . Also no adventure games etc. So what is in the list? What are not supported in mame. Exclusive amiga games. The list could have been much bigger but i wanted to keep it small with the best or best graphics. I actually saw a 7 hours amiga games video to chose them... . And no, i didn't have the amiga back then, i had an amstrad cpc.
As i believe many trying to do the same, to have a good small collection of Amiga games for nostalgia reasons, i post this.
Although almost everywhere in Internet suggest winuae for this, they are actually outdated. Fs-uae has many advantages now, I don't know in the past.
I will post in my channel there many things for emulators I use.
See my other emulation video there if you like.
If I posted in wrong thread feel free to move or delete my post.
Thanks ,
[ Show youtube player ]

Last edited by sosimple; 03 February 2020 at 09:44.