English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.WHDLoad

Old 02 October 2005, 17:29   #1
Shoonay
Global Caturator

Unhappy Turrican 3 still kinda buggy...

I don't know what most of you guys have against Turrican 3, but i love the game... probably because i've never played (in the old days) or finished, the first two ...

Anyways, Turrican 3 acts strange sometimes:
- when going into options and "messing" with them, changing/selecting the joypad/joystick feature and/or saving, and selecting new game, the player is never sure what he'll get with the 2nd button (jump or bomb) - this is like... random (?!?!?!?)
- winning the game also effects this 1/2 button pad/joystick, change feature - at least i've seen it once...

- one more think that i've seen only once and was scared to bits... after some messing again in the options, playing enough to get a lowest even hiscore, it didn't save properly... it wasn't "packed" - all the names and points were easly viewable in the file (after exiting the game ). Then after loading the game the hiscores were all buggy... unviewable... lost... it's a good thing i've backuped the file... fortunately this happened only once.