English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 14 April 2011, 01:26   #1
gehtjanx
Banned

Exclamation Selling: A1200 RAM "Memory Master"

THIS IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR EAB MEMBERS
because a message of "TheCyberDruid".

AS IT SEEMS A BIG PROBLEM SELLING HERE THE ARTICLES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON EBAY & CO. Very sad that selling to community members is not possible as there is too much trouble and headache to me.

Thanks for looking and very sorry for this step. You can e-Mail or PM me with private requests if you are searching anything or buy local or on other places.
gehtjanx

Last edited by gehtjanx; 01 May 2011 at 23:07. Reason: problem with font etc
Old 01 May 2011, 23:17   #2
gehtjanx
Banned

Arrow

update post #1

sry for all peaple who may had interest in this article. As "TheCyberDruid" told me he is the moderator clearly this is no longer available. very sorry, but this step is needed to avaiod problems with "TheCyberDruid".
Old 01 May 2011, 23:20   #3
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

I think one 'bump' post to inform people why you think you have to leave is enough.
Old 01 May 2011, 23:25   #4
gehtjanx
Banned

Yes, there will come more to discuss this in detail, don't worry.
Old 01 May 2011, 23:41   #5
jimmy2x2x
Beyond Mutton

Jesus Christ, will this fecking spam ever stop!
Old 01 May 2011, 23:47   #6
Coma

Quote:
Originally Posted by gehtjanx View Post
Yes, there will come more to discuss this in detail, don't worry.
You was bullied!

Old 01 May 2011, 23:48   #7
Djay
95th User

no
Old 01 May 2011, 23:48   #8
gehtjanx
Banned

you made a mistake: fecking HAHA

It's not because of me, I just stated that TheCyberDruid told me that I should not sell my things and he is moderator and I just an user and he will look at me and "he can/will/want (?) to maybe take action against me". I want to aviod those problems. Very sorry for that.
Old 01 May 2011, 23:50   #9
Kitty

it all depends if your selling donated items for profit or selling for another good reason
Old 01 May 2011, 23:52   #10
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma View Post
You was bullied!
Well informed opinion there. Too bad that gehtjanx edited all his post, so I can't link to the one that got my attention and was the reason I send him a PM to ask about some things. You might want to have a look here though : http://scacom.bplaced.net/Collection...h/spenden.html
Old 02 May 2011, 00:01   #11
gehtjanx
Banned

yes, everybody can see it, there is nothing fobidden done here or there or anywhere

CDTV parts
2 broken Cdtv BOUGHT from a friend I repaired 1, they cost over 100 Euros.
-> no donation

A570:
cost 38 Euro + shipping from ebay, eab price was 35 Euros
-> no donation

AMIGA TIGER, VC20 C64c
I BOUGHT them years ago from www.willhaben.at . I have 2 of them so I sell it.
-> no donation

PS1, Nintendo, etc
I BOUGHT them and repaired etc and there was a very good price on them. 6 EURO for cleaned and tested PS1. I have 2 of them (same type/revision) so I sold them.
-> no donation

Video Digitizer De Luxe View SEALED und der Handscanner
I BOUGHT themfrom www.willhaben.at . there was an A500 and I donÄt need this but it came with a500
-> no donation

Selling: A1200 RAM "Memory Master"
Was a swap or bought from a local friendH
-> no donation

A1000 internal RAM
was built in in A1000 I boght locally.
-> no donation

Whatever, TheCyberDruid want to get me out. He spoke and that will be it. He's moderator, me just a user.

gehtjanx
Old 02 May 2011, 00:09   #12
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Well, you stated that some items 'will become available again' and I wondered why, because you said in your introduction thread that you were only selling stuff you had more than twice. Anyway, this has been taken to a mod discussion and we'll see what other moderators of this board think. It was your decision to edit all your posts, not mine. Feel free to PM another GM about this, but the discussion in this thread ends here.
Old 02 May 2011, 00:15   #13
gehtjanx
Banned

Hello,

Yes and I told you that I have one more PS1 I have to test and clean before selling. So there is no PS1 available until this is done. I do not sell any crap, but working and clean things. This would be the last one currently for sale. Maybe in future I get some other revisions I keep but I can't keep as much as I have/had.

gehtjanx
Old 02 May 2011, 00:17   #14
prowler
Global Moderator

@gehtjanx,

The information you have posted above would have been better sent as a reply to the PM you originally received from TheCyberDruid (TCD).

The Marketplace forum exists for the benefit of all EAB members. TCD was only trying to check that you were not abusing it.

There was no need to overreact. You have now escalated the matter by trolling in all your threads when it might have been resolved quite simply by explaining your position to TCD in private.
Old 02 May 2011, 00:19   #15
gehtjanx
Banned

I sent it to him. Thanks.

But I cannot buy things and then give it away. I'm a student and also do not have that much money, you know? So I invest money in the collection to get other things missing and there is not profit out of it. I invest the things from sales in other items I'm searching for. I don't see a problem. I do not get all for free as somene thinks here. This list is about 7 (!) years and from friends, family presents etc too I sure will not sell.

My homepage is about information and I really got mails saying that "take this or I dump it". So I took it, there was even a xerox 860, google it, i gave to another collector I know because I could not take it.
So this is important to me, if you have other opinion it's OK:
- SAVE THINGS FROM DUST
and
- USE THE THINGS (I do not need anything I do not use or want to use). So I think it's better to swap in for things I like to use. And the buyer or swapper is happy to and want to use it. So it's in use and everybody has something he wanted to use or have.

gehtjanx
Old 02 May 2011, 00:21   #16
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler View Post
You have now escalated the matter by trolling in all your threads when it might have been resolved quite simply by explaining your position to TCD in private.
To be fair, he has and I told him that we're going to have an eye on his marketplace threads. Afterwards he felt that I've threatened him and decided to edit his posts. That wasn't my intention, but I think it's still a valid concern for people visiting this board and seeing his sales.
Old 02 May 2011, 00:22   #17
prowler
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gehtjanx View Post
I sent it to him. Thanks.

But I cannot buy things and then give it away. I'm a student and also do not have that much money, you know? So I invest money in the collection to get other things missing and there is not profit out of it. I invest the things from sales in other items I'm searching for. I don't see a problem. I do not get all for free as somene thinks here. This list is about 7 (!) years and from friends, family presents etc too.

gehtjanx
I have not accused you of any wrongdoing, but you do need to learn some forum etiquette.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCyberDruid View Post
To be fair, he has and I told him that we're going to have an eye on his marketplace threads. Afterwards he felt that I've threatened him and decided to edit his posts. That wasn't my intention, but I think it's still a valid concern for people visiting this board and seeing his sales.
Yes, that's fair enough. Thanks for clarifying that.

I would suggest that this should now be the end of public discussion on this matter and that, if appropriate, gehtjanx should try to reinstate his original posts.

Last edited by prowler; 02 May 2011 at 00:27.
Old 02 May 2011, 00:26   #18
gehtjanx
Banned

Well I do not have to sell here and I can edit the post (there is a function to do so).

I edited it because TheCyberDruid wanted me to to avoid problems with him and/or the forum. OK he did not wanted me to edit, but he said that he thinks that I sell stuff that he does not like to see in here. So to avoid problems, I "closed" the threads.

Not making problems to because I close the threads, it unfair. I closed them to avoid problems.

gehtjanx
Old 02 May 2011, 00:28   #19
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Let's do it properly then.