English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Coders > Coders. General

Old 02 July 2012, 05:10   #1
Leandro Jardim

1964 Dynarec

Hi everyone,

Sorry everyone for not replying to Toni, I was busy with a project that I have in my mind, but I have not even started it, I am thinking everyday about priorities and how I should do it, and at the end of the day I get tired to use the computer or WinUAE...

But anyway...

Anyone have a copy of the specifications of the N64 emulator 1964 that was found on the homepage of the emulator, but thats not found anymore? Its that which talks about the internal dynarec of the emulator. I am really not sure if I could implement a dynarec in my virtual machine, but I have a very small understanding of virtual machines and assembly and I would like to try, and anyway someday it will be of a good use for me.

I would like to make a virtual machine like the Chip-8 and Chip-16 that I found here (http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145620)
and here (http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114578).

The prototype will be made in Windows and ported to Amiga. It will be a bit hard to port it to Amiga and probably I will use GameSmith (now Public Domain) to make a fast AGA graphics engine as I dont know the internals of the Amiga hardware as you all should know.

I will thank every help, and sorry for my late reply, oh, these guys!

I got back, I got back to my place...

Last edited by Leandro Jardim; 02 July 2012 at 05:33.
Old 02 July 2012, 14:20   #2
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

Here you go : http://web.archive.org/web/201107181...m/download.htm
Old 02 July 2012, 22:41   #3
Leandro Jardim

Hmm. Thanks Cyberduid, I see the source code of 1964, but not the .PDF file with the specifications. I forgot to look at someplace?

The source code of 1964 should be much more complex than the project I am beginning, an overkill. I would not like to borrow code from it and also, would be best to learn by the general descriptions of the system.