English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Home Projects > project.EAB

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 28 May 2004, 11:31   #21
RCK
Administrator

RCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Paris / France
Age: 40
Posts: 2,929
Could you check if it's better akira ?
RCK is offline  
Old 31 May 2004, 01:09   #22
Akira
Registered User

Akira's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York
Posts: 19,265
It's perfect now RCk, perfect!!!!!!!
Akira is offline  
Old 28 May 2015, 08:09   #23
227
 
Posts: n/a
Hi there I just found this thread (in 2015) and you mention "the zone". where is this?

I am really excited to get my hands on Soundprobe 1.x and/or 2.x I have a dual Amiga 1200 setup with one as a sequencer / sampler.. and a second one as a sampler / effects processor (using my trusty DSS8+)

I have been exploring classic amiga software that would support realitime effects so i could treat the amiga as a kind of 8bit effects processor in some cases. Soundprobe seems to offer the most realtime options I've seen in any amiga software i've tested out so far.

Thanks!
Caleb
 
Old 28 May 2015, 08:13   #24
227
 
Posts: n/a
doh wrong thread i'm afraid.. was looking for soundprobe.. found v2 here! ftp://grandis.nu/Commodore_Amiga/App/Disk/ thanks!
 
Old 05 September 2015, 00:34   #25
zan
 
Posts: n/a
Hi, I don't know if this is intentional behaviour (I don't suppose so) but just noticed today that one of the files in The Zone that I had downloaded some time ago and today has age 52 days - so it's almost gone from the list - has different description than I remembered. So I grabbed the file and it turned out that some files inside archive were just updated a couple of days ago. So what it means, that uploader put a new version into The Zone, however age hasn't changed since the previous upload time, therefore file will not have lifespan it should have, nor it's clear that it's been updated (I think it should end up on the bottom as new file instead)
 
Old 05 September 2015, 01:24   #26
prowler
Global Moderator

prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sidcup, England
Posts: 10,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by zan View Post
Hi, I don't know if this is intentional behaviour (I don't suppose so) but just noticed today that one of the files in The Zone that I had downloaded some time ago and today has age 52 days - so it's almost gone from the list - has different description than I remembered. So I grabbed the file and it turned out that some files inside archive were just updated a couple of days ago. So what it means, that uploader put a new version into The Zone, however age hasn't changed since the previous upload time, therefore file will not have lifespan it should have, nor it's clear that it's been updated (I think it should end up on the bottom as new file instead)
52 is not the age of the file in days; it is the number of days remaining.

...and the new files are at the top.
prowler is offline  
Old 19 September 2015, 01:18   #27
zan
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler View Post
52 is not the age of the file in days; it is the number of days remaining.

...and the new files are at the top.
what?.. how?..
my world just turned upside down
 
Old 23 September 2015, 17:32   #28
RCK
Administrator

RCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Paris / France
Age: 40
Posts: 2,929
I rename "Days" to "Days left", hope it's more clear now
RCK is offline  
Old 23 September 2015, 22:56   #29
prowler
Global Moderator

prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sidcup, England
Posts: 10,300
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCK View Post
I rename "Days" to "Days left", hope it's more clear now
prowler is offline  
Old 30 January 2016, 16:46   #30
-=ARA=-
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sweden
Age: 37
Posts: 31
Hi there.

It appears I donĀ“t have access to "The Zone", how do I get access to it?
I just read this thread and I would like to download what "stevsurv" uploaded.


Thanks.
-=ARA=-
-=ARA=- is offline  
Old 30 January 2016, 17:40   #31
TCD
Registered User

TCD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 40
Posts: 24,012
Have a look here: http://eab.abime.net/faq.php?faq=vb_...ezone_faq_item
TCD is offline  
Old 30 January 2016, 17:48   #32
-=ARA=-
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sweden
Age: 37
Posts: 31
Thanks alot TCD!
-=ARA=- is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
http://winuae.abime.net/ is online RCK News 8 27 February 2010 18:04
#abime.net needs you! T_hairy_bootson project.IRC 40 04 June 2009 22:02
#abime.net Rochabian project.IRC 5 05 November 2005 13:31
[abime.net] New abime.net portal online ! RCK project.EAB 25 31 July 2004 15:47
#abime.net Down? CodyJarrett project.IRC 25 31 January 2003 15:20

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.09635 seconds with 16 queries