English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Looking for a game name ?

Old 19 November 2004, 23:17   #1
tricky

educational/puzzle game involving colouring a robot/knight

sorry, I dont have much to go on, but I'm hoping someone can help me!

I can only remember one part of this game as it was a long time ago when I was very young. The part that I remember involves having to colour a knight/robot, which is broken up into segments, using only 3? colours with no two same colours next to each other.

I think the game would be either a puzzle or educational/adventure game and that I played it around 1988-1990ish in primary school. I'm pretty sure it was a comercial game as well. Another game I remember playing at the same time was Dragon World - It may be part of this game, but I dont think so.

Any help would be much appreciated - any questions may help me to remember something else! There is also a possiblility that the game was for a BBC micro computer as the primary school had both.