English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > News

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 21 July 2018, 13:56   #101
viddi
Moderator

viddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 38
Posts: 3,531
Perfect weather for THIS kind of level design.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180721_123718.jpg
Views:	676
Size:	217.7 KB
ID:	58961  
viddi is offline  
Old 21 July 2018, 14:41   #102
DamienD
Global Moderator

DamienD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London / Sydney
Age: 42
Posts: 12,781
Looking real nice viddi
DamienD is online now  
Old 21 July 2018, 17:59   #103
viddi
Moderator

viddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 38
Posts: 3,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
Looking real nice viddi
Thanks mate.
viddi is offline  
Old 21 July 2018, 18:13   #104
SimonCD32
Amiga Diva

SimonCD32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Posts: 93
maybe i need some extra ram in my life....
SimonCD32 is offline  
Old 21 July 2018, 23:48   #105
viddi
Moderator

viddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 38
Posts: 3,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonCD32 View Post
maybe i need some extra ram in my life....
The disc will include two versions:
CD32/020 and an enhanced version for 030 + Fast
viddi is offline  
Old 27 July 2018, 00:55   #106
Hiddenevil
Registered User

Hiddenevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Sheffield, England
Posts: 104
Already ordered my copy :-)
Hiddenevil is offline  
Old 05 August 2018, 21:30   #107
masteries
Registered User

 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Madrid / Spain
Age: 34
Posts: 4
Its beatiful!

Excuse me for the question, but...

1- What programming language / toolset is being used?

2- The same question also for graphics development...

Thanks in advance!
masteries is offline  
Old 06 August 2018, 14:14   #108
BanisterDK
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Denmark
Posts: 78
Looks really great.
Gonna order my copy today
BanisterDK is offline  
Old 09 August 2018, 13:51   #109
viddi
Moderator

viddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 38
Posts: 3,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanisterDK View Post
Looks really great.
Gonna order my copy today
Awesome! Thx for your support.


Quote:
Originally Posted by masteries View Post
Its beatiful!

Excuse me for the question, but...

1- What programming language / toolset is being used?

2- The same question also for graphics development...

Thanks in advance!
1. I use Backbone / PPaint / Octamed

2. There are many artists involved. Tilesets and sprites are licensed but the cutscene pics are drawn by Ozan (Desire).
viddi is offline  
Old 09 August 2018, 15:04   #110
alexh
Thalion Webshrine
alexh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Oxford
Posts: 12,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by viddi View Post
The disc will include two versions:
CD32/020 and an enhanced version for 030 + Fast
Most CD32's will be 020 no fast. But the advent of the TF328 means you don't need a rare SX-1/SX32 and so CD32 020+FAST now a growing config. Almost zero CD32's will have 030
alexh is offline  
Old 09 August 2018, 15:07   #111
viddi
Moderator

viddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 38
Posts: 3,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexh View Post
Most CD32's will be 020 no fast. But the advent of the TF328 means you don't need a rare SX-1/SX32 and so CD32 020+FAST now a growing config. Almost zero CD32's will have 030
Jup, that´s why there are two versions.
viddi is offline  
Old 28 August 2018, 20:53   #112
SimonCD32
Amiga Diva

SimonCD32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Posts: 93
TF328 purchased.... looking forward to tackling this beauty in all its glory now!
SimonCD32 is offline  
Old 28 August 2018, 21:16   #113
thairacerjp
Registered User

thairacerjp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: FRANCE
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonCD32 View Post
TF328 purchased.... looking forward to tackling this beauty in all its glory now!
Welcome to the CLUB TF328



nice game, I will give a try

if you want see cool games can works with this card, somes tests I done...
[ Show youtube player ]

Have fun
thairacerjp is offline  
Old 29 August 2018, 22:47   #114
viddi
Moderator

viddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 38
Posts: 3,531
Hey again!
Only 6 levels to go...a few cutscenes and intro/outro stuff plus playtesting.

.....

I don't want to spam again and again, but I have to quote my Facebook post here:

----

The biggest success so far for AMIworx! Thanks so much for your support and loyalty. Your hundreds of pre-orders will make the game even better.

If you still consider buying my new game, you should be quick.
https://shop.phenix-noir.de/
Even if (and it´s unlikely) there is a second batch in the future, HOG will be much more expensive.
viddi is offline  
Old 29 August 2018, 22:57   #115
DamienD
Global Moderator

DamienD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London / Sydney
Age: 42
Posts: 12,781
<cough>

Digital purchase / download
DamienD is online now  
Old 29 August 2018, 23:01   #116
viddi
Moderator

viddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 38
Posts: 3,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by damiend View Post
<cough>

digital purchase / download
2019!
viddi is offline  
Old 03 September 2018, 14:18   #117
SimonCD32
Amiga Diva

SimonCD32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Portsmouth, UK
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by viddi View Post
Hey again!
Only 6 levels to go...a few cutscenes and intro/outro stuff plus playtesting.

.....

I don't want to spam again and again, but I have to quote my Facebook post here:

----

The biggest success so far for AMIworx! Thanks so much for your support and loyalty. Your hundreds of pre-orders will make the game even better.

If you still consider buying my new game, you should be quick.
https://shop.phenix-noir.de/
Even if (and it´s unlikely) there is a second batch in the future, HOG will be much more expensive.

Hello! I have already preordered HOG.

I notice Tales of Gorluth II on your website also.... please tell me - will this also work on a CD32?
SimonCD32 is offline  
Old 03 September 2018, 14:49   #118
viddi
Moderator

viddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 38
Posts: 3,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonCD32 View Post
Hello! I have already preordered HOG.

I notice Tales of Gorluth II on your website also.... please tell me - will this also work on a CD32?

TOGII needs 1 MB Fast.
If you have a Fast Ram Expansion for the CD32, then YES!
The disc autoboots.
viddi is offline  
Old 03 September 2018, 14:59   #119
Nibbler
namm namm AMIGA

Nibbler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Austria
Age: 39
Posts: 734
More new Amiga games !!!!!!! Yiiiihaaaaaaaaa and also ECS; NICE !!!!

Awesome !!! I like all Amigas but i have a softspot for the 16-Bit Amiga Era
(yes, i have a 32 Amiga as well but still, like i said )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Worthy.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	59656  
Nibbler is offline  
Old 19 September 2018, 15:06   #120
viddi
Moderator

viddi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 38
Posts: 3,531
Two levels to go! Stronghold approaching!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	42160660_1826073594135753_5853732123105558528_o.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	142.5 KB
ID:	59868  
viddi is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New action platformer for Amiga (sic!) Blackgoat Retrogaming General Discussion 58 28 July 2016 23:23
Flashback - HD Remake (Action Platformer) Neil79 Retrogaming General Discussion 114 18 October 2013 01:20
unknow action rpg like game Marcuz Looking for a game name ? 7 21 September 2013 17:02
action/RPG games in dark woods/forest? (not Amiga only) s2325 Retrogaming General Discussion 0 18 September 2009 11:59

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.09065 seconds with 14 queries