English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 28 May 2001, 20:56   #1
Mangar
Got the fever back

Wizardry VI:bane of the cosmic forge

I cannot seem to get this to work with winuae. It asks for side B. I insert side B and nothing happens. BTTR mentions to use their disk swapping tips but god knows what they are. Help please.

Also, Bandit Kings of Ancient China II is a fake. All you have to do to figure that out is load the first one and the second to see they are exactly the same. If there ever was a REAL version can someone clue me in?

Finally, when I play Banshee the gameplay screen flickers badly. Is there a setting in winuae I can change to fix this? Instead of the water being blue it flashes orange. Thanks again.
Old 29 May 2001, 01:27   #2
Karl Stodulski

Hi Mangar,

Maybe it's a corrupt download. I can't send attachments for some reason, so I've tried to e- mail my version of disk 2 to you- hope you get it (accessed your e- mail address through your Hi Toro page).

I can't really help you with your other questions. However, Banshee has some bad graphic problems when I emulate it, and it's also slow. I may mess around with it sometime later.

Cheers,
Karl

Old 29 May 2001, 01:33   #3
Mangar
Got the fever back

Thanks

Thanks alot. Much appreciated. I found out what BBTR meant by swapping disks. Maybe I wont have to do that with your disk 2.
I was able to get Banshee working a bit better. The flashing is gone anyway which made it unplayable. Thanks for the help.
Old 02 June 2001, 18:20   #4
oldpx

I think they include those tips somewhere on their site.
You may try to do these in following order when the game asks you to change disks:

-remove the disk
-return to emulation and wait a few seconds
-now insert the new disk
-wait a few seconds
-press enter or whatever needed

sometimes the emulation just doesn't realize a new disk has been inserted so this is the way to solve the problem if that's the case.