English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 14 August 2018, 19:58   #61
Seiya

from floppy ti works of course using autostart. If i add my game installed on hD, always from autostart, i have invisible lion
Old 14 August 2018, 23:38   #62
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiya View Post
but the Lion is invisible.
Quote:
i have invisible lion

You're in real trouble there with the main attraction gone
Old 15 August 2018, 00:19   #63
AMIGASYSTEM

Quote:
from floppy ti works of course using autostart. If i add my game installed on hD, always from autostart, i have invisible lion
You are using a system like that is creating problems with AGA, are you using ClassicWB Lite or ClassicWB GAEE?
To run Games on HD I recommend you always use a Base system with RAM and CPU required, any expansion could create problems

------ Italiano ------

Stai usando un sistema come che ti sta creando problemi con AGA, stai usando ClassicWB Lite o ClassicWB GAEE?
Per esguire Giochi su HD ti consiglio di usare sempre un sistema Base con RAM e CPU necessaria, qualsiasi espansione potrebbe creare problemi

Last edited by AMIGASYSTEM; 15 August 2018 at 00:35.
Old 15 August 2018, 01:16   #64
Seiya

i use WB3.0 by Commodore without nothing else and a configuration like original A1200, so with only 2 MB chip RAM (from HD many games require 2 or 4 MB Fast RAM), 68EC020 at 14 Mhz (with cpu multiplier setting)
Old 15 August 2018, 02:09   #65
AMIGASYSTEM

As I've always told you, expansions can harm games, this is why i said that Vampire would have encountered problems of incompatibility with many games.

If you want to run Brian The Lion without ghosts, you have to use a standard system without CPU or Memory added and to do this you have to use a basic OS 3.0/3.1, otherwise you will have to use the WHDLoad version

----- Italiano ----

Come ti ho sempre detto le espansioni possono nuocere ai giochi, ecco perchè affermavo che la Vampire avrebbe incontrato problemi di incompatibilità con molti giochi.

Se vuoi far funzionare Brian The Lion senza i fantasmi devi usare un sistema standard senza CPU o Memoria aggiunta e per fare questo devi usare uno OS 3.0/3.1 base, altrimenti dovrai usare la versione WHDLoad
Old 15 August 2018, 14:18   #66
DamienD
Banned

Ok, so very quickly tested by installing Workbench 3.1 and then installing Brian the Lion; only 2MB Chip RAM selected:

Working fine here
Old 15 August 2018, 18:25   #67
AMIGASYSTEM

Yes Damiano as mentioned above works well with only 2M RAM,Fast memory makes the character transparent (Ghost).

I add Brian The Lion it works well with both WB3.0, WB 3.1, with OS3.5 and OS3.9 it works from the Workbench if you add a little bit of RAM Chip

Last edited by AMIGASYSTEM; 24 August 2018 at 08:45.
Old 16 August 2018, 11:36   #68
Seiya

Cluedo: Master Detective

Search a disk in df0:
Old 16 August 2018, 12:44   #69
AMIGASYSTEM

To me Master Detective works well from HD, you probably have the corrupted floppy image or you have not copied all the files in the game

---- Italiano ----

A me Master Detective funziona bene su HD, probabilmente hai l'immagine floppy corrotta o non hai copiato tutti i file del gioco

Last edited by AMIGASYSTEM; 16 August 2018 at 12:54.
Old 21 August 2018, 11:28   #70
Seiya

Fifa International Soccer:

Loadproc-erorror_closing
kmm_callprocfunc-no_memory
Old 21 August 2018, 17:18   #71
AMIGASYSTEM

The game is unpacked on the fly your error is probably due to the little memory or corrupted floppy. Solved this problem you will receive another error that is easily resolved with the insertion of the disk 2, as soon as I have a bit 'of time I try to understand why.

---- Italiano -----

Il gioco viene scompattato al volo il tuo errore è dovuto probabilmente alla poca memoria o floppy corrotto. Risolto questo problema ne riceverai un'altro di errore che risolve facilmente con l'ìinserimento del disco 2, appena ho un po di tempo cerco di capire il perchè.

Last edited by AMIGASYSTEM; 21 August 2018 at 17:31.
Old 24 August 2018, 10:27   #72
Seiya

Hound of Shadows

The game is installed good, assigment are good. However it require user disk.
User Disk is well created how manual reportes, but than, the Games report that is unable to access files.
Old 24 August 2018, 11:15   #73
AMIGASYSTEM

To me the User Disk works well, then it is not necessary to create it you can do everything from Hardisk without using the floppy, no I add more info because you have to do it yourself since you do not mention or thank anyone on the forum and your database game

----- Italiano -----

A me il User Disk funziona bene, poi non è necessario crearlo puoi fare tutto da Hardisk senza usare il floppy, no aggiungo altre info perchè te la devi sbrigare da solo visto che non citi o ringrazi nessuno sul forum e sul tuo database game.

Last edited by AMIGASYSTEM; 13 January 2019 at 19:11.
Old 24 August 2018, 12:04   #74
Seiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIGASYSTEM View Post

To me the User Disk works well, then it is not necessary to create it you can do everything from Hardisk without using the floppy, no I add more info because you have to do it yourself since you do not mention or thank anyone on the forum and your database game
your suggestions never helped me, you show screenshots, but you never esplain the various steps. I ask something and you only said thing that i already know. I'm using Commodore Workbench and you use your personal modded Operating System with functions that are not present in original Workbench.

Really do you want that i thank you for your not real help? No, i resolved myself the probelms becuase your help is ok in your system, but not in mine.

ps:
of course, i found the problems. my errors is due to the fact that i wanted to create my personal startup-sequence and forgetting to insert some essential commands.
Thanks for your help, because your silence really aid me to find solution. ah ah ah

Last edited by Seiya; 24 August 2018 at 12:11.
Old 24 August 2018, 12:13   #75
AMIGASYSTEM

Before writing, test the games with all the operating systems, Amiga OS is only one, there are not many Amiga OS, there is an obsolete Amiga OS and more advanced Amiga OS, but the commands are always those.

You say that you do not need help not to thank, in the meantime, after the aid, please consider solving, now you work a bit

---- Italiano ----

Io prima di scrivere testo i giochi con tutti i sistemi operativi, Amiga OS è uno solo, non esistono tanti Amiga OS, esiste un Amiga OS obsoleto e Amiga OS più evoluto, ma i comandi sono sempre quelli.

Tu dici che gli aiuti non ti servono per non ringraziare, intanto dopo gli aiuti guarda caso risolvi, adesso lavora un po' tu
Old 24 August 2018, 12:18   #76
AMIGASYSTEM

Quote:
equence and forgetting to insert some essential commands.
Thanks for your help, because your silence really aid me to find solution. ah ah ah

I hope that the silence of other users and eab will also help

--- Italiano ---

Spero che anche il silenzio di altri utenti eab siano d'aiuto

Last edited by AMIGASYSTEM; 24 August 2018 at 17:50.
Old 28 August 2018, 21:43   #77
Seiya

Rings of Medusa Gold

Graphics in the Maps is corrupted. the mouse pointer is present, but with distorted graphics. Not change the playability, but it is not so nice to see
Old 28 August 2018, 23:59   #78
AMIGASYSTEM

Quote:
Rings of Medusa Gold

Graphics in the Maps is corrupted.
The graphics are not corrupt to me, the pointer is distorted, but this also happens on floppies, my silence will help you

[ Show youtube player ]

Last edited by AMIGASYSTEM; 29 August 2018 at 00:12.
Old 31 August 2018, 10:32   #79
Seiya

Terran Envoy

it's all ok, but after intro, with audio, at the moment to start the game crashes because it cannot open audio device
Old 31 August 2018, 19:11   #80
Seiya

ok, problem resolved. it was a fix to adjut the startup-sequence