English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.Amiga Demo DVD

Old 25 August 2010, 13:42   #81
Greyfox
Pixel Blender!

Send a message via MSN to Greyfox
a quick bump!, I take it this isn't gonna happen? a real shame, I was geared to giving it full swing at getting it produced , I may approach the APOV team..see if there interested, rather than doing PDF's , they/we could make it a 6 montly production, allowing video reviews, demo reviews , maybe even a podcast on the DVD too..

as what Silents DK used to say.. "when Words are not enough!"

Grey.
Old 26 August 2010, 03:00   #82
Zetr0
Ya' like it Retr0?

=(
Old 03 November 2010, 14:44   #83
roberthazelby
Amiga user since 1990

Just spotted this thread...

Greyfox, you are one talented individual. There's some amazing stuff there.

I'd be interested in helping get this off the ground. I don't have masses of time, but am willing to contribute in some way, shape or form.

I would suggest that rather than quarterly releases we go for every 6 months. That's more than enough work!

Just a thought for one nice piece of content to go in issue one - I have kicking around on my Mac at home a really lovely Wizball/Amiga commemoration animation (you guys probably know what the name of this is). The author says that he's produced a higher quality version of it. Perhaps we could see if the author is willing to let us make it available? It'd certainly be ideal content for the DVD.

Other content - See if we can get a high quality version of that last day at the commodore factory ( [ Show youtube player ]) and as well as that, get an interview with the guy who filmed it.

Just a few suggestions.
Old 04 November 2010, 10:54   #84
Greyfox
Pixel Blender!

I really appreciate your Interest Robert and thanks for your nice comments , but I don't think anyone here has the time ,as there is allot of work to produce this , I was willing to commit, but I can't handle everything on my own, would need at least 10+ members doing stuff..I work in digital imagery and video, but the amount of DVD authoring etc.. reviews, video reviews require 100% dedication , I just don't have..but a Proof reader would be required to proof read the reviews, spelling, grammer etc.. and then a person who know and is able to professional dvd authoring to put it all together, no problems doing the graphics, intro etc.. but it's a terrible shame this has had it's back turned on..I guess the other thing to look forward too is the VIVA Amiga project : http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=55322

hopefully this will motivate members or persons into doing something professional for the amiga scene, I for one lie in wait for that day
Old 09 September 2011, 01:08   #85
BippyM
Global Moderator

OOoh...

Someone has just took a fresh look... Hmmm
Old 09 September 2011, 01:43   #86
Greyfox
Pixel Blender!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bippym View Post
OOoh...

Someone has just took a fresh look... Hmmm
You have me puzzled...what are you saying or talking about
Old 21 October 2011, 03:10   #87
DeafDaz
Deafdaz

Now I am interested in getting this DVD product, But like Cammy, I am also deaf. Will ther be a chance of Subtitles for this DVD?
Old 21 October 2011, 11:05   #88
Greyfox
Pixel Blender!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeafDaz View Post
Now I am interested in getting this DVD product, But like Cammy, I am also deaf. Will ther be a chance of Subtitles for this DVD?
m8, this by the looks of it has been canned, due to the amount of work involved and time and effort required by members here, who just don't have the time, I for one would of loved this as I'm sure many others..but alas it's not to be...