English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Coders > Coders. General > Coders. Releases

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 08 October 2018, 11:11   #61
Hedeon
PPC Hacker

 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Leiden / The Netherlands
Posts: 1,077
Version 1.1 not released yet?
Hedeon is offline  
Old 08 October 2018, 13:25   #62
Cowcat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mallorca
Posts: 567
Have to finish a couple of things.

More demanding than 1.0 so ..... well, at least I've learned how to deal with non-working qvm's on pak's for big endian systems, how the upgrades done these days for Q3 engine allow more future ports/mods/games, maybe start to give a chance to gcc/altivec for performance...
Cowcat is offline  
Old 08 October 2018, 23:42   #63
Cowcat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mallorca
Posts: 567
Ok. 1.1 warpos release

How to:
-Download the 1.1 paks from the SG website. Don't mix it with old 1.0 version !!!
-Now, inside smokinguns dir create another dir called "vm" and put the new compiled qvm's: Game doesn't load without those.
-If there's a message saying problems loading (could happen), you need to set the command "sv_pure" to 0 or if you challenge yourself upgrade the qvm's inside sg_pak0.
-Crashes or other stuff could be due to low memory issues( besides hardware ): I have "com_hunkMegs" set at 128 and "com_zoneMegs" at 24 on q3config.cfg.
Attached Files
File Type: lha sg-1.1-qvm.lha (436.2 KB, 77 views)
File Type: lha smokinguns-1.1_wos.lha (682.2 KB, 74 views)
Cowcat is offline  
Old 09 October 2018, 20:35   #64
waldiamiga
morphos.pl

waldiamiga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Kraków, Poland
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowcat View Post
Ok. 1.1 warpos release

Big thanks! I will test on MorphOS
waldiamiga is offline  
Old 09 October 2018, 21:40   #65
Cowcat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mallorca
Posts: 567
Quote:
I will test on MorphOS
Remember the need for stack (2000000 I use).

Some tips:
cg_lagometer to 0
r_vertexLight 1
r_primitives 0

Of course always care about whatever could reset the renderer: Still no fix.

Now it has the option for depthbits on "r_colorbits". The default is 0 and that switches to 16 but other values can be used 15, 24 or 32 (if they work on your system).
Cowcat is offline  
Old 09 October 2018, 22:35   #66
waldiamiga
morphos.pl

waldiamiga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Kraków, Poland
Posts: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowcat View Post
Remember the need for stack (2000000 I use).
Stack two million? Huge! A game at this stack is not working
Decrase to 200000 - loading game, you can not set the game but screen flickering (No Warp3D, only Wazp3D in Radeon 9700M)
Users of Mac Mini or iBook G4 maybe they will play.
waldiamiga is offline  
Old 09 October 2018, 23:36   #67
Cowcat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mallorca
Posts: 567
Count in bytes. (0x2000000) Two megs stack.

One zero less and game(s) stops loading. The stack cookie is set to this value on start for warpos. Other engines around half.

Last edited by Cowcat; 09 October 2018 at 23:42.
Cowcat is offline  
Old 15 November 2018, 11:01   #68
BULI
Registered User

 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Rzeszów
Posts: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowcat View Post
Ok. 1.1 warpos release

How to:
-Download the 1.1 paks from the SG website. Don't mix it with old 1.0 version !!!
-Now, inside smokinguns dir create another dir called "vm" and put the new compiled qvm's: Game doesn't load without those.
-If there's a message saying problems loading (could happen), you need to set the command "sv_pure" to 0 or if you challenge yourself upgrade the qvm's inside sg_pak0.
-Crashes or other stuff could be due to low memory issues( besides hardware ): I have "com_hunkMegs" set at 128 and "com_zoneMegs" at 24 on q3config.cfg.

Thank You
BULI is offline  
Old 07 February 2019, 10:46   #69
jack-3d
kLiker
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Brno / Czech Republic
Posts: 367
Downloaded v1.1, installed on PC, copied to Amiga, added VM files and WOS file. Game starts to the mainscreen, but whatever I try to start either Single or Multiplayer it always stops on the same message:


Error
no valid hitfile:
models/wq3_players/lower.hit
ident: 5376
frames:-17920
meshes:1792
22224


On PC it works fine. Any idea?
jack-3d is offline  
Old 07 February 2019, 14:05   #70
Cowcat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mallorca
Posts: 567
@jack-3d

This
Code:
no valid hitfile:
means (in short) is not using the new vm's: It's loading those from the paks.

Launch the game from a shell: with "+set r_fullscreen 0 +set sys_nostdout 0".

Look for an output about vm. Mine is:

Code:
Loading vm/ui.qvm...
File "vm/ui.qvm" found at "Apps:SmokinGuns/smokinguns"
Maybe vm/ is not inside "smokinguns" dir ?

I should upload latest version btw....
Cowcat is offline  
Old 07 February 2019, 14:54   #71
jack-3d
kLiker
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Brno / Czech Republic
Posts: 367
Ahhh, you are right, I missed there is smokinguns subfolder inside smikinguns main folder ;o) VM moved there and game starts.


But it runs below 1 fps on 750FX/800 MHz. I cannot even go to menu exit the game, it takes ages. I will check the config file and lower the settings a bit.
jack-3d is offline  
Old 07 February 2019, 15:01   #72
jack-3d
kLiker
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Brno / Czech Republic
Posts: 367
Another problem I have with all Q3 games (Q3 Arena, OpenArena, SmokinGuns) is when I change settings in the game and press Apply, it uses the new setings but picture starts flickering very fast and all text disapars, only some fragments are visible. Not sure what can be wrong.
jack-3d is offline  
Old 07 February 2019, 17:19   #73
Cowcat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mallorca
Posts: 567
Quote:
Another problem I have with all Q3 games (Q3 Arena, OpenArena, SmokinGuns) is when I change settings in the game and press Apply, it uses the new setings but picture starts flickering very fast and all text disapars, only some fragments are visible. Not sure what can be wrong.
It's a known issue for all Q3 versions I did, so don't -apply- anything right away.

Maybe some minigl vintage coders out there could explain it:

-Using basic slowest Q3 mode ( glcolor, gltexcoord, glvertex ): -Apply- works.
-Using fastest Q3 mode (locked varrays): -Apply- not quite.

Slow mode isn't compiled anyways, and no: Trying to apply changes while in slow and then switching to fastmode didn 't work.

Same stuff with movie playing
Cowcat is offline  
Old 07 February 2019, 20:04   #74
Cowcat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mallorca
Posts: 567
Quote:
it runs below 1 fps on 750FX/800 MHz
This is wrong. Could be you are using the PC version config pasted over: Start clean or copy your own config from Q3 to SG.
Cowcat is offline  
Old 08 February 2019, 04:33   #75
grelbfarlk
Registered User

 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowcat View Post
This is wrong. Could be you are using the PC version config pasted over: Start clean or copy your own config from Q3 to SG.

This happened to me too, I did the same thing, used the PC cfg, with the same problems.
grelbfarlk is offline  
Old 08 February 2019, 10:17   #76
jack-3d
kLiker
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Brno / Czech Republic
Posts: 367
Can you please post here some config which works fine? I know I don't have even an optimal Quake3 configuration. Currently game works, but in some places performance is super nice like 40 fps, but mostly game is absolutely slow 1 fps Not sure what is wrong.
jack-3d is offline  
Old 22 February 2019, 09:44   #77
BULI
Registered User

 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Rzeszów
Posts: 192
On my sonnet this version (supported SG 1.1) don't work. I tried many options/configs but probably not enough ram on Sonnet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack-3d View Post
Can you please post here some config which works fine? I know I don't have even an optimal Quake3 configuration. Currently game works, but in some places performance is super nice like 40 fps, but mostly game is absolutely slow 1 fps Not sure what is wrong.

Last edited by BULI; 22 February 2019 at 17:02.
BULI is offline  
Old 17 March 2019, 04:58   #78
grelbfarlk
Registered User

 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,883
Here's my config.cfg seems to work ok for me on SG-1.1





Code:
// generated by quake, do not modify
unbindall
bind TAB "+scores"
bind ENTER "+button2"
bind ESCAPE "togglemenu"
bind SPACE "+moveup"
bind + "sizeup"
bind - "sizedown"
bind 0 "weapon 10"
bind 1 "weapon 1"
bind 2 "weapon 2"
bind 3 "weapon 3"
bind 4 "weapon 4"
bind 5 "weapon 5"
bind 6 "weapon 6"
bind 7 "weapon 7"
bind 8 "weapon 8"
bind 9 "weapon 9"
bind = "sizeup"
bind \ "scoresDown"
bind ] "scoresUp"
bind _ "sizedown"
bind ` "toggleconsole"
bind a "+moveleft"
bind b "wq_buy"
bind c "+movedown"
bind d "+moveright"
bind e "+button2"
bind f "+button7"
bind g "dropweapon"
bind q "lastusedweapon"
bind r "+button5"
bind s "+back"
bind t "messagemode"
bind w "+forward"
bind y "messagemode2"
bind ~ "toggleconsole"
bind PAUSE "pause"
bind UPARROW "+forward"
bind DOWNARROW "+back"
bind LEFTARROW "+left"
bind RIGHTARROW "+right"
bind ALT "+strafe"
bind CTRL "+button3"
bind SHIFT "+speed"
bind DEL "+lookdown"
bind PGDN "+lookup"
bind END "centerview"
bind F1 "vote yes"
bind F2 "vote no"
bind F11 "screenshot"
bind KP_INS "+mlook"
bind MOUSE1 "+attack"
bind MOUSE2 "+button6"
bind MOUSE3 "+button7"
bind MWHEELDOWN "weapnext"
bind MWHEELUP "weapprev"
seta com_soundMegs "8"
seta sndchannels "2"
seta sndspeed "22050"
seta sndbits "16"
seta s_initsound "1"
seta g_bulletDamageALDRminifactor "0.5"
seta g_bulletDamageALDRmidpointfactor "0.66"
seta g_bulletDamageALDRmidrangefactor "2"
seta g_bulletDamageAlert "25"
seta g_bulletDamageMode "0"
seta g_startingWeapon "2"
seta g_checkClients "1"
seta g_startingMoney "20"
seta g_robberReward "2"
seta g_truePing "1"
seta g_delagHitscan "1"
seta g_delayedRenaming "20"
seta g_maxVote "4"
seta g_voteDelay "60"
seta g_voteMinLevelTime "40"
seta g_allowVoteKick "1"
seta g_mapcycles ""
seta g_teamkillschecktime "0"
seta g_teamkillsforgettime "0"
seta g_maxteamkills "0"
seta g_roundNoMoveTime "3"
seta g_newShotgunPattern "1"
seta g_maxMoney "200"
seta g_moneyRespawn "1"
seta br_teamrole "0"
seta cm_playerCurveClip "1"
seta net_enabled "1"
seta ui_farclip "3"
seta ui_findPlayer "Sarge"
seta ui_lastServerRefresh_3 ""
seta ui_lastServerRefresh_2 ""
seta ui_lastServerRefresh_1 ""
seta ui_lastServerRefresh_0 ""
seta cg_drawCrosshair "2"
seta g_spVideos ""
seta ui_specifyAddress "0.0.0.0"
seta s_muteWhenMinimized "0"
seta r_closeworkbench "0"
seta r_guardband "0"
seta r_perspective_fast "0"
seta r_glbuffers "3"
seta r_vertexbuffersize "4096"
seta r_flaresDlight "0"
seta r_anaglyphMode "0"
seta r_stereoSeparation "64"
seta r_zproj "64"
seta r_greyscale "0"
seta r_customPixelAspect "1"
seta r_ext_max_anisotropy "2"
seta r_ext_texture_filter_anisotropic "0"
seta team_headmodel "wq_male1"
seta headmodel "wq_male1"
seta cl_consoleKeys "~ ` 0x7e 0x60"
seta cl_guidServerUniq "1"
seta cl_lanForcePackets "1"
seta cg_autoswitch "1"
seta cl_aviMotionJpeg "1"
seta cl_aviFrameRate "25"
seta cl_autoRecordDemo "0"
seta cl_timedemoLog ""
seta sv_dlURL ""
seta sv_fps "20"
seta sv_dlRate "100"
seta sv_minRate "0"
seta vm_ui "2"
seta vm_game "2"
seta vm_cgame "2"
seta joy_threshold "0.15"
seta sys_nostdout "1"
seta com_busyWait "0"
seta com_maxfpsMinimized "0"
seta com_maxfpsUnfocused "0"
seta com_ansiColor "0"
seta logfile "0"
seta com_altivec "0"
seta cl_timeNudge "0"
seta ui_lastServerRefresh_4 ""
seta ui_lastServerRefresh_5 ""
seta ui_lastServerRefresh_6 ""
seta cg_chatTime "3000"
seta cg_chatHeight "0"
seta cg_chatWidth "50"
seta cg_chatMode "0"
seta cg_chatPosition "0"
seta cg_chatBigText "0"
seta cg_drawTeamOverlay "0"
seta cg_farclip "1"
seta cg_farclipValue "1"
seta cg_farclipZoomValue "3"
seta cg_mapLOD "2"
seta cg_delag "1"
seta cg_cmdTimeNudge "0"
seta cg_projectileNudge "0"
seta cg_optimizePrediction "1"
seta cg_glowflares "1"
seta cg_boostfps "1"
seta cg_hitfarmsg "1"
seta hit_model "0"
seta bot_nochat "1"
seta cg_talksound "1"
seta g_gametype "0"
seta cg_ownhitmsg "1"
seta sv_strictAuth "1"
seta sv_lanForceRate "1"
seta ui_bigFont "0.4"
seta ui_smallFont "0.25"
seta cg_noTaunt "0"
seta cg_cameraOrbitDelay "50"
seta cg_noVoiceText "0"
seta cg_noVoiceChats "0"
seta cg_teamChatsOnly "0"
seta cg_drawFriend "1"
seta r_inGameVideo "1"
seta team_model "wq_male1"
seta g_allowVote "1"
seta g_filterBan "1"
seta g_banIPs ""
seta g_logSync "0"
seta g_log "games.log"
seta g_doWarmup "0"
seta g_warmup "20"
seta g_teamForceBalance "0"
seta g_teamAutoJoin "0"
seta g_friendlyFire "1"
seta g_maxGameClients "0"
seta sv_maxclients "10"
seta timelimit "20"
seta fraglimit "30"
seta dmflags "0"
seta server16 ""
seta server15 ""
seta server14 ""
seta server13 ""
seta server12 ""
seta server11 ""
seta server10 ""
seta server9 ""
seta server8 ""
seta server7 ""
seta server6 ""
seta server5 ""
seta server4 ""
seta server3 ""
seta server2 ""
seta server1 ""
seta cg_marks "0"
seta cg_drawCrosshairNames "1"
seta cg_brassTime "2500"
seta ui_browserShowEmpty "1"
seta ui_browserShowFull "1"
seta ui_browserSortKey "4"
seta ui_browserGameType "0"
seta ui_browserMaster "0"
seta g_spSkill "2"
seta g_spAwards ""
seta g_spScores5 ""
seta g_spScores4 ""
seta g_spScores3 ""
seta g_spScores2 ""
seta g_spScores1 ""
seta ui_team_friendly "1"
seta ui_team_timelimit "20"
seta ui_team_fraglimit "0"
seta ui_ffa_timelimit "0"
seta ui_ffa_fraglimit "20"
seta s_doppler "1"
seta s_mixPreStep "0.05"
seta s_mixahead "0.2"
seta s_khz "22"
seta s_musicvolume "0.250000"
seta s_volume "0.8"
seta r_primitives "0"
seta r_railSegmentLength "32"
seta r_railCoreWidth "6"
seta r_railWidth "16"
seta r_facePlaneCull "1"
seta r_gamma "1"
seta r_swapInterval "0"
seta r_textureMode "GL_LINEAR"
seta r_finish "0"
seta r_dlightBacks "1"
seta r_dynamiclight "1"
seta r_drawSun "0"
seta r_fastsky "0"
seta r_ignoreGLErrors "1"
seta r_flares "0"
seta r_lodbias "0"
seta r_lodCurveError "250"
seta r_ignoreFastPath "1"
seta r_smp "0"
seta r_subdivisions "4"
seta r_vertexLight "0"
seta r_simpleMipMaps "1"
seta r_r_customPixelAspect "1"
seta r_customheight "1024"
seta r_customwidth "1600"
seta r_fullscreen "1"
seta r_mode "3"
seta r_ignorehwgamma "0"
seta r_overBrightBits "1"
seta r_depthbits "0"
seta r_stencilbits "8"
seta r_stereoEnabled "0"
seta r_colorbits "0"
seta r_texturebits "0"
seta r_detailtextures "1"
seta r_roundImagesDown "1"
seta r_picmip "1"
seta r_ext_texture_env_add "1"
seta r_ext_compiled_vertex_array "1"
seta r_ext_multitexture "1"
seta r_ext_compressed_textures "0"
seta r_allowExtensions "1"
seta net_socksPassword ""
seta net_socksUsername ""
seta net_socksPort "1080"
seta net_socksServer ""
seta net_socksEnabled "0"
seta cg_viewsize "100"
seta cg_predictItems "1"
seta sex "male"
seta handicap "100"
seta model "wq_male1"
seta snaps "20"
seta rate "25000"
seta name "Stranger"
seta cl_maxPing "800"
seta m_filter "1"
seta m_side "0.25"
seta m_forward "0.25"
seta m_yaw "0.022"
seta m_pitch "0.022"
seta cl_allowDownload "0"
seta cl_freelook "1"
seta cl_mouseAccel "0"
seta sensitivity "5"
seta cl_run "1"
seta cl_packetdup "1"
seta cl_maxpackets "30"
seta cl_pitchspeed "140"
seta cl_yawspeed "140"
seta sv_master5 "parttimegeeks.net:27950"
seta sv_master4 "master.q3alive.net"
seta sv_master3 "soulserv.net:27950"
seta sv_master2 "master.ioquake3.org"
seta sv_floodProtect "1"
seta sv_maxPing "0"
seta sv_minPing "0"
seta sv_maxRate "0"
seta sv_hostname "localhost"
seta in_joystick "0"
seta in_mouse "1"
seta com_introplayed "1"
seta com_blood "1"
seta com_maxfps "125"
seta com_hunkMegs "96"
seta cg_shadows "1"
seta cg_drawGun "1"
seta cg_fov "90"
seta cg_gibs "1"
seta cg_draw2D "1"
seta cg_drawStatus "1"
seta cg_drawTimer "0"
seta cg_drawFPS "0"
seta cg_drawSnapshot "0"
seta cg_draw3dIcons "1"
seta cg_drawIcons "1"
seta cg_drawAmmoWarning "1"
seta cg_drawAttacker "1"
seta cg_drawRewards "1"
seta cg_crosshairSize "24"
seta cg_crosshairHealth "1"
seta cg_crosshairX "0"
seta cg_crosshairY "0"
seta cg_simpleItems "0"
seta cg_lagometer "1"
seta cg_railTrailTime "400"
seta cg_runpitch "0.000"
seta cg_runroll "0.000"
seta cg_bobup "0.000"
seta cg_bobpitch "0.000"
seta cg_bobroll "0.000"
seta cg_teamChatTime "3000"
seta cg_teamChatHeight "0"
seta cg_forceModel "0"
seta cg_deferPlayers "1"
seta sg_rtppoints "4"
seta cg_musicvolume "0.25"
seta cg_impactparticles "1"
seta m_teamlose "10"
seta m_teamwin "16"
seta m_maxreward "20"
seta ui_recordSPDemoName ""
seta ui_recordSPDemo "0"
seta cg_currentSelectedPlayerName ""
seta cg_currentSelectedPlayer "0"
seta ui_duel_fraglimit "0"
seta ui_duel_timelimit "15"
seta rconPassword ""
seta ui_redteam "Lawmen"
seta ui_blueteam "Outlaws"
seta ui_dedicated "0"
seta ui_gametype "0"
seta ui_joinGametype "0"
seta ui_netGametype "0"
seta ui_actualNetGametype "0"
seta ui_redteam1 "8"
seta ui_redteam2 "1"
seta ui_redteam3 "1"
seta ui_redteam4 "0"
seta ui_redteam5 "0"
seta ui_blueteam1 "2"
seta ui_blueteam2 "1"
seta ui_blueteam3 "1"
seta ui_blueteam4 "9"
seta ui_blueteam5 "0"
seta ui_netSource "2"
seta ui_menuFiles "ui/menus.txt"
seta ui_currentTier "0"
seta ui_currentMap "0"
seta ui_currentNetMap "24"
seta ui_mapIndex "6"
seta ui_currentOpponent "0"
seta cg_selectedPlayer "3"
seta cg_selectedPlayerName "Stranger"
seta ui_scoreAccuracy "0%"
seta ui_scoreImpressives "0"
seta ui_scoreExcellents "0"
seta ui_scoreCaptures "0"
seta ui_scoreDefends "0"
seta ui_scoreAssists "0"
seta ui_scoreGauntlets "0"
seta ui_scoreScore "0"
seta ui_scorePerfect "0"
seta ui_scoreTeam "0 to 0"
seta ui_scoreBase "0"
seta ui_scoreTime "00:00"
seta ui_scoreTimeBonus "0"
seta ui_scoreSkillBonus "0"
seta ui_scoreShutoutBonus "0"
seta ui_q3model "0"
seta ui_sgFirstRun "1"
seta ui_serverStatusTimeOut "7000"
seta g_redteam "Lawmen"
seta g_blueteam "Outlaws"
seta cg_buydebug "0"
seta cg_gunsmoke "1"
seta cg_addguns "1"
seta cg_flysound "0"
seta cg_showescape "1"
seta cg_debug "0"
seta cg_hitmsg "1"
seta cg_warmupmessage "1"
seta g_specsareflies "1"
seta duellimit "5"
seta scorelimit "10"
seta du_enabletrio "0"
seta du_forcetrio "0"
seta g_roundtime "4"
seta g_chaseonly "0"
seta g_splitChat "0"
seta bot_noDuel "0"
seta bot_noBR "0"
seta g_deathcam "0"
seta developer "0"
seta com_zoneMegs "24"
grelbfarlk is offline  
Old 28 March 2019, 20:45   #79
BULI
Registered User

 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Rzeszów
Posts: 192
Thanks- I will check it.





Quote:
Originally Posted by grelbfarlk View Post
Here's my config.cfg seems to work ok for me on SG-1.1





Code:
// generated by quake, do not modify
unbindall
bind TAB "+scores"
bind ENTER "+button2"
bind ESCAPE "togglemenu"
bind SPACE "+moveup"
bind + "sizeup"
bind - "sizedown"
bind 0 "weapon 10"
bind 1 "weapon 1"
bind 2 "weapon 2"
bind 3 "weapon 3"
bind 4 "weapon 4"
bind 5 "weapon 5"
bind 6 "weapon 6"
bind 7 "weapon 7"
bind 8 "weapon 8"
bind 9 "weapon 9"
bind = "sizeup"
bind \ "scoresDown"
bind ] "scoresUp"
bind _ "sizedown"
bind ` "toggleconsole"
bind a "+moveleft"
bind b "wq_buy"
bind c "+movedown"
bind d "+moveright"
bind e "+button2"
bind f "+button7"
bind g "dropweapon"
bind q "lastusedweapon"
bind r "+button5"
bind s "+back"
bind t "messagemode"
bind w "+forward"
bind y "messagemode2"
bind ~ "toggleconsole"
bind PAUSE "pause"
bind UPARROW "+forward"
bind DOWNARROW "+back"
bind LEFTARROW "+left"
bind RIGHTARROW "+right"
bind ALT "+strafe"
bind CTRL "+button3"
bind SHIFT "+speed"
bind DEL "+lookdown"
bind PGDN "+lookup"
bind END "centerview"
bind F1 "vote yes"
bind F2 "vote no"
bind F11 "screenshot"
bind KP_INS "+mlook"
bind MOUSE1 "+attack"
bind MOUSE2 "+button6"
bind MOUSE3 "+button7"
bind MWHEELDOWN "weapnext"
bind MWHEELUP "weapprev"
seta com_soundMegs "8"
seta sndchannels "2"
seta sndspeed "22050"
seta sndbits "16"
seta s_initsound "1"
seta g_bulletDamageALDRminifactor "0.5"
seta g_bulletDamageALDRmidpointfactor "0.66"
seta g_bulletDamageALDRmidrangefactor "2"
seta g_bulletDamageAlert "25"
seta g_bulletDamageMode "0"
seta g_startingWeapon "2"
seta g_checkClients "1"
seta g_startingMoney "20"
seta g_robberReward "2"
seta g_truePing "1"
seta g_delagHitscan "1"
seta g_delayedRenaming "20"
seta g_maxVote "4"
seta g_voteDelay "60"
seta g_voteMinLevelTime "40"
seta g_allowVoteKick "1"
seta g_mapcycles ""
seta g_teamkillschecktime "0"
seta g_teamkillsforgettime "0"
seta g_maxteamkills "0"
seta g_roundNoMoveTime "3"
seta g_newShotgunPattern "1"
seta g_maxMoney "200"
seta g_moneyRespawn "1"
seta br_teamrole "0"
seta cm_playerCurveClip "1"
seta net_enabled "1"
seta ui_farclip "3"
seta ui_findPlayer "Sarge"
seta ui_lastServerRefresh_3 ""
seta ui_lastServerRefresh_2 ""
seta ui_lastServerRefresh_1 ""
seta ui_lastServerRefresh_0 ""
seta cg_drawCrosshair "2"
seta g_spVideos ""
seta ui_specifyAddress "0.0.0.0"
seta s_muteWhenMinimized "0"
seta r_closeworkbench "0"
seta r_guardband "0"
seta r_perspective_fast "0"
seta r_glbuffers "3"
seta r_vertexbuffersize "4096"
seta r_flaresDlight "0"
seta r_anaglyphMode "0"
seta r_stereoSeparation "64"
seta r_zproj "64"
seta r_greyscale "0"
seta r_customPixelAspect "1"
seta r_ext_max_anisotropy "2"
seta r_ext_texture_filter_anisotropic "0"
seta team_headmodel "wq_male1"
seta headmodel "wq_male1"
seta cl_consoleKeys "~ ` 0x7e 0x60"
seta cl_guidServerUniq "1"
seta cl_lanForcePackets "1"
seta cg_autoswitch "1"
seta cl_aviMotionJpeg "1"
seta cl_aviFrameRate "25"
seta cl_autoRecordDemo "0"
seta cl_timedemoLog ""
seta sv_dlURL ""
seta sv_fps "20"
seta sv_dlRate "100"
seta sv_minRate "0"
seta vm_ui "2"
seta vm_game "2"
seta vm_cgame "2"
seta joy_threshold "0.15"
seta sys_nostdout "1"
seta com_busyWait "0"
seta com_maxfpsMinimized "0"
seta com_maxfpsUnfocused "0"
seta com_ansiColor "0"
seta logfile "0"
seta com_altivec "0"
seta cl_timeNudge "0"
seta ui_lastServerRefresh_4 ""
seta ui_lastServerRefresh_5 ""
seta ui_lastServerRefresh_6 ""
seta cg_chatTime "3000"
seta cg_chatHeight "0"
seta cg_chatWidth "50"
seta cg_chatMode "0"
seta cg_chatPosition "0"
seta cg_chatBigText "0"
seta cg_drawTeamOverlay "0"
seta cg_farclip "1"
seta cg_farclipValue "1"
seta cg_farclipZoomValue "3"
seta cg_mapLOD "2"
seta cg_delag "1"
seta cg_cmdTimeNudge "0"
seta cg_projectileNudge "0"
seta cg_optimizePrediction "1"
seta cg_glowflares "1"
seta cg_boostfps "1"
seta cg_hitfarmsg "1"
seta hit_model "0"
seta bot_nochat "1"
seta cg_talksound "1"
seta g_gametype "0"
seta cg_ownhitmsg "1"
seta sv_strictAuth "1"
seta sv_lanForceRate "1"
seta ui_bigFont "0.4"
seta ui_smallFont "0.25"
seta cg_noTaunt "0"
seta cg_cameraOrbitDelay "50"
seta cg_noVoiceText "0"
seta cg_noVoiceChats "0"
seta cg_teamChatsOnly "0"
seta cg_drawFriend "1"
seta r_inGameVideo "1"
seta team_model "wq_male1"
seta g_allowVote "1"
seta g_filterBan "1"
seta g_banIPs ""
seta g_logSync "0"
seta g_log "games.log"
seta g_doWarmup "0"
seta g_warmup "20"
seta g_teamForceBalance "0"
seta g_teamAutoJoin "0"
seta g_friendlyFire "1"
seta g_maxGameClients "0"
seta sv_maxclients "10"
seta timelimit "20"
seta fraglimit "30"
seta dmflags "0"
seta server16 ""
seta server15 ""
seta server14 ""
seta server13 ""
seta server12 ""
seta server11 ""
seta server10 ""
seta server9 ""
seta server8 ""
seta server7 ""
seta server6 ""
seta server5 ""
seta server4 ""
seta server3 ""
seta server2 ""
seta server1 ""
seta cg_marks "0"
seta cg_drawCrosshairNames "1"
seta cg_brassTime "2500"
seta ui_browserShowEmpty "1"
seta ui_browserShowFull "1"
seta ui_browserSortKey "4"
seta ui_browserGameType "0"
seta ui_browserMaster "0"
seta g_spSkill "2"
seta g_spAwards ""
seta g_spScores5 ""
seta g_spScores4 ""
seta g_spScores3 ""
seta g_spScores2 ""
seta g_spScores1 ""
seta ui_team_friendly "1"
seta ui_team_timelimit "20"
seta ui_team_fraglimit "0"
seta ui_ffa_timelimit "0"
seta ui_ffa_fraglimit "20"
seta s_doppler "1"
seta s_mixPreStep "0.05"
seta s_mixahead "0.2"
seta s_khz "22"
seta s_musicvolume "0.250000"
seta s_volume "0.8"
seta r_primitives "0"
seta r_railSegmentLength "32"
seta r_railCoreWidth "6"
seta r_railWidth "16"
seta r_facePlaneCull "1"
seta r_gamma "1"
seta r_swapInterval "0"
seta r_textureMode "GL_LINEAR"
seta r_finish "0"
seta r_dlightBacks "1"
seta r_dynamiclight "1"
seta r_drawSun "0"
seta r_fastsky "0"
seta r_ignoreGLErrors "1"
seta r_flares "0"
seta r_lodbias "0"
seta r_lodCurveError "250"
seta r_ignoreFastPath "1"
seta r_smp "0"
seta r_subdivisions "4"
seta r_vertexLight "0"
seta r_simpleMipMaps "1"
seta r_r_customPixelAspect "1"
seta r_customheight "1024"
seta r_customwidth "1600"
seta r_fullscreen "1"
seta r_mode "3"
seta r_ignorehwgamma "0"
seta r_overBrightBits "1"
seta r_depthbits "0"
seta r_stencilbits "8"
seta r_stereoEnabled "0"
seta r_colorbits "0"
seta r_texturebits "0"
seta r_detailtextures "1"
seta r_roundImagesDown "1"
seta r_picmip "1"
seta r_ext_texture_env_add "1"
seta r_ext_compiled_vertex_array "1"
seta r_ext_multitexture "1"
seta r_ext_compressed_textures "0"
seta r_allowExtensions "1"
seta net_socksPassword ""
seta net_socksUsername ""
seta net_socksPort "1080"
seta net_socksServer ""
seta net_socksEnabled "0"
seta cg_viewsize "100"
seta cg_predictItems "1"
seta sex "male"
seta handicap "100"
seta model "wq_male1"
seta snaps "20"
seta rate "25000"
seta name "Stranger"
seta cl_maxPing "800"
seta m_filter "1"
seta m_side "0.25"
seta m_forward "0.25"
seta m_yaw "0.022"
seta m_pitch "0.022"
seta cl_allowDownload "0"
seta cl_freelook "1"
seta cl_mouseAccel "0"
seta sensitivity "5"
seta cl_run "1"
seta cl_packetdup "1"
seta cl_maxpackets "30"
seta cl_pitchspeed "140"
seta cl_yawspeed "140"
seta sv_master5 "parttimegeeks.net:27950"
seta sv_master4 "master.q3alive.net"
seta sv_master3 "soulserv.net:27950"
seta sv_master2 "master.ioquake3.org"
seta sv_floodProtect "1"
seta sv_maxPing "0"
seta sv_minPing "0"
seta sv_maxRate "0"
seta sv_hostname "localhost"
seta in_joystick "0"
seta in_mouse "1"
seta com_introplayed "1"
seta com_blood "1"
seta com_maxfps "125"
seta com_hunkMegs "96"
seta cg_shadows "1"
seta cg_drawGun "1"
seta cg_fov "90"
seta cg_gibs "1"
seta cg_draw2D "1"
seta cg_drawStatus "1"
seta cg_drawTimer "0"
seta cg_drawFPS "0"
seta cg_drawSnapshot "0"
seta cg_draw3dIcons "1"
seta cg_drawIcons "1"
seta cg_drawAmmoWarning "1"
seta cg_drawAttacker "1"
seta cg_drawRewards "1"
seta cg_crosshairSize "24"
seta cg_crosshairHealth "1"
seta cg_crosshairX "0"
seta cg_crosshairY "0"
seta cg_simpleItems "0"
seta cg_lagometer "1"
seta cg_railTrailTime "400"
seta cg_runpitch "0.000"
seta cg_runroll "0.000"
seta cg_bobup "0.000"
seta cg_bobpitch "0.000"
seta cg_bobroll "0.000"
seta cg_teamChatTime "3000"
seta cg_teamChatHeight "0"
seta cg_forceModel "0"
seta cg_deferPlayers "1"
seta sg_rtppoints "4"
seta cg_musicvolume "0.25"
seta cg_impactparticles "1"
seta m_teamlose "10"
seta m_teamwin "16"
seta m_maxreward "20"
seta ui_recordSPDemoName ""
seta ui_recordSPDemo "0"
seta cg_currentSelectedPlayerName ""
seta cg_currentSelectedPlayer "0"
seta ui_duel_fraglimit "0"
seta ui_duel_timelimit "15"
seta rconPassword ""
seta ui_redteam "Lawmen"
seta ui_blueteam "Outlaws"
seta ui_dedicated "0"
seta ui_gametype "0"
seta ui_joinGametype "0"
seta ui_netGametype "0"
seta ui_actualNetGametype "0"
seta ui_redteam1 "8"
seta ui_redteam2 "1"
seta ui_redteam3 "1"
seta ui_redteam4 "0"
seta ui_redteam5 "0"
seta ui_blueteam1 "2"
seta ui_blueteam2 "1"
seta ui_blueteam3 "1"
seta ui_blueteam4 "9"
seta ui_blueteam5 "0"
seta ui_netSource "2"
seta ui_menuFiles "ui/menus.txt"
seta ui_currentTier "0"
seta ui_currentMap "0"
seta ui_currentNetMap "24"
seta ui_mapIndex "6"
seta ui_currentOpponent "0"
seta cg_selectedPlayer "3"
seta cg_selectedPlayerName "Stranger"
seta ui_scoreAccuracy "0%"
seta ui_scoreImpressives "0"
seta ui_scoreExcellents "0"
seta ui_scoreCaptures "0"
seta ui_scoreDefends "0"
seta ui_scoreAssists "0"
seta ui_scoreGauntlets "0"
seta ui_scoreScore "0"
seta ui_scorePerfect "0"
seta ui_scoreTeam "0 to 0"
seta ui_scoreBase "0"
seta ui_scoreTime "00:00"
seta ui_scoreTimeBonus "0"
seta ui_scoreSkillBonus "0"
seta ui_scoreShutoutBonus "0"
seta ui_q3model "0"
seta ui_sgFirstRun "1"
seta ui_serverStatusTimeOut "7000"
seta g_redteam "Lawmen"
seta g_blueteam "Outlaws"
seta cg_buydebug "0"
seta cg_gunsmoke "1"
seta cg_addguns "1"
seta cg_flysound "0"
seta cg_showescape "1"
seta cg_debug "0"
seta cg_hitmsg "1"
seta cg_warmupmessage "1"
seta g_specsareflies "1"
seta duellimit "5"
seta scorelimit "10"
seta du_enabletrio "0"
seta du_forcetrio "0"
seta g_roundtime "4"
seta g_chaseonly "0"
seta g_splitChat "0"
seta bot_noDuel "0"
seta bot_noBR "0"
seta g_deathcam "0"
seta developer "0"
seta com_zoneMegs "24"
BULI is offline  
Old 29 March 2019, 00:39   #80
Cowcat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mallorca
Posts: 567
Better set r_vertexLight to "1".

And you must fight for running it on low memory settings. Maybe disable sound (s_initsound "0").

Still a very demanding game as experienced by other users, even with new-non-released versions.
Cowcat is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hired Guns 2 Altman request.Old Rare Games 12 19 January 2014 20:23
hired guns mangemani support.Games 6 18 April 2006 19:38
Hired Guns Unregistered support.Games 1 04 December 2004 17:49
Hired Guns Petronius request.Old Rare Games 5 13 April 2004 17:19
Hired Guns Slayer request.Old Rare Games 1 27 August 2003 22:55

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.09331 seconds with 14 queries