English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.Amiga Game Factory

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 15 September 2021, 03:57   #81
Samurai_Crow
Total Chaos forever!

Samurai_Crow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Waterville, MN, USA
Age: 47
Posts: 1,882
@kikems
I don't have the time right now to make the extension out of http://aminet.net/package/mus/play/ptplayer but I posted the request on the Facebook group for AmosPro I used to administrate. Hopefully someone has time to wrap it up in an extension and upload it to the Aminet.
Samurai_Crow is online now  
Old 15 September 2021, 10:40   #82
kikems
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Oviedo
Posts: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai_Crow View Post
@kikems
I don't have the time right now to make the extension out of http://aminet.net/package/mus/play/ptplayer but I posted the request on the Facebook group for AmosPro I used to administrate. Hopefully someone has time to wrap it up in an extension and upload it to the Aminet.
We test ptplayer before as amos extension, but the extension not work for mixing audio samples when mod music is playing.

Mainly we need an amos audio extension that use low mem resources, good compatibilitie with protracker mods and have ability to play fx sound or samples during music playing. Example = You are in a room with a music background an you open a chest , chest have their own sound.

We have 2 options :

1 - play sample over music muting the music during length of fx sample.
2 - prepare mod music for 3 channels a left 1 Chanel for fx effects samples.

For option 2 we need update play sample command too.

Last edited by kikems; 15 September 2021 at 10:53.
kikems is offline  
Old 15 September 2021, 15:08   #83
Samurai_Crow
Total Chaos forever!

Samurai_Crow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Waterville, MN, USA
Age: 47
Posts: 1,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikems View Post
We test ptplayer before as amos extension, but the extension not work for mixing audio samples when mod music is playing.

Mainly we need an amos audio extension that use low mem resources, good compatibilitie with protracker mods and have ability to play fx sound or samples during music playing. Example = You are in a room with a music background an you open a chest , chest have their own sound.

We have 2 options :

1 - play sample over music muting the music during length of fx sample.
2 - prepare mod music for 3 channels a left 1 Chanel for fx effects samples.

For option 2 we need update play sample command too.
If you are still using the Amos Music extension to play the sound effects, of course it will conflict. The sound effects also need to be played through PTPlayer.
Samurai_Crow is online now  
Old 24 September 2021, 20:23   #84
xboxown
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Vancouver/Canada
Posts: 595
I downloaded GRAC2 from aminet to practice and get my hangs on it. Is there any video tutorial out there that I can take lessons from? Thanks.
xboxown is offline  
Old 06 February 2022, 04:02   #85
pngcan
Registered User

 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: USA
Posts: 32
Hello, does anyone know of the status of Grac2.5. Is it released yet. I noticed an older post indicated it was finished. I tried contacting the author but alas no success.
pngcan is offline  
Old 22 April 2022, 01:24   #86
birrax
Registered User

 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Bilbao / Basque Country / Spain
Posts: 1
We are alive....

Hello all!

Grac3 is almost done... We are porting some games from grac2 to grac3 just to check everything is OK...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Grac3.png
Views:	52
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	75392   Click image for larger version

Name:	Title.png
Views:	45
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	75393  
birrax is offline  
Old 22 April 2022, 02:08   #87
Samurai_Crow
Total Chaos forever!

Samurai_Crow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Waterville, MN, USA
Age: 47
Posts: 1,882
Excellent!
Samurai_Crow is online now  
Old 22 April 2022, 07:38   #88
manossg
Registered User

 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Greece
Posts: 889
Quote:
Originally Posted by birrax View Post
Hello all!

Grac3 is almost done... We are porting some games from grac2 to grac3 just to check everything is OK...
Awesome news!
manossg is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The easiest and newest Adventure creator viddi request.Apps 15 01 March 2021 09:15
FRAC V2.0 Text Adventure Creator Peter request.Apps 6 30 November 2012 18:05
Joy - a Graphic Adventure Retro-Nerd project.aGTW 5 04 December 2008 11:11
Adventure-Creator: Inga as free download viddi Amiga scene 0 04 December 2008 11:06
Indy 3 Graphic Adventure Si-Pie support.Games 8 08 October 2008 19:46

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.07793 seconds with 16 queries