English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 05 August 2011, 08:47   #21
Predseda
Puttymoon inhabitant

Send a message via ICQ to Predseda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitson View Post
Level 1-1 has always been my favourite, obviously I prefer the Amiga version but the ST one is well worth checking out too:

[ Show youtube player ]
Quite good, but not even close to Amiga.
Old 05 August 2011, 10:28   #22
gimbal
cheeky scoundrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOL View Post
It funny cause alot of games, I liked due to the music were by Chris and I did'nt even know.
Yeah same here Its only when I found huelsbeck.com that I started to learn the truth behind the tunes
Old 05 August 2011, 11:01   #23
Patrick

The best tracks are 'The Final Fight' (title music), 'The Desert Rocks', 'Traps', and 'Concerto for Laser and Enemies' imo... and pretty much everything from world 2 as well - 'Metal Stars' being the highlight for me.

But for me, it's 'Traps', ever since I was a young lad that tune had me entranced, it's a beautiful piece of music, someone should do it justice and arrange it for band / orchestra.. but somehow I think it might lose some of its appeal, it's the nostalgia associated with those classic Amiga synths that make it.

Fantastic classical version of 'Traps', I wonder if Huelsbeck wrote it on guitar... probably not would be my guess, either way that's a great version, love it, cheers for the link

Last edited by Patrick; 05 August 2011 at 11:48.

Old 05 August 2011, 17:04   #24
daxb

I can`t say which is the best track (most are nearly perfect). It seems that each world use a sample bank for all tracks what is impressive.
Old 07 August 2011, 11:22   #25
Patrick

Turrican 2 Soundtrack download

For anyone looking for a nice quality download of the full soundtrack, look here:

http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-...-fight-gamerip

click download to computer (each track individually), then as it's playing 'save page as' on your browser (on firefox at least) to download the mp3

Enjoy

Old 08 August 2011, 19:09   #26
DaveMB
Banana in disk drive eror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
For anyone looking for a nice quality download of the full soundtrack, look here:

http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-...-fight-gamerip

click download to computer (each track individually), then as it's playing 'save page as' on your browser (on firefox at least) to download the mp3

Enjoy
Nice one

[ Show youtube player ]