English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Other

Old 23 October 2019, 23:42   #1
gorplop

Lightbulb Looking for Rendale Pal Genlock schematics / pictures

Hello all,
I'm trying to get into Amiga stuff lately and I've got myself an A500, and later on a PAL genlock (since the A500 hasn't got a colour CVBS output). Unfortunately the genlock I've got did not come with the remote/control box - I've realised it only after I read more about that topic.

Basically, without that control box it works as a clunky RGB -> CVBS converter... which is good but it could be better if it did genlock things ofc.

From the pics I've seen online of the genlock, the control box seems to be a couple of buttons/switches and a pot (for blend adjust). So, if there's anyone who has one, could you open it up and take some pics of the insides of both the genlock and the controller? I'm fairly positive I can hack a replacement controller together...

Ive googled here and there but besides one vague thread on this forum I can only find pics of the setup and a scanned manual.

Cheers
gorplop